[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Post by Scout »

For the characters arriving on the moon - post arrivals and interactions here until we change over for Retake threads. :)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttlebay, Steelhaven

Pinpointer would have shrugged, if he wasn't wedged half-way inside an engine cowling.

"Not looking good," he told Fizzle. "When Backstreet told us this thing was wrecked, he wasn't kidding. Unless you've got a full drone crew to work on repairs, it's not going to be any good as anything other than an unpowered lifepod."

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain frowned as he saw another large silouette appear on the ship's sensors, but he quickly loosened up as the object's shape grew more distinct.

The admiral smiled.

"Clear Scorponok for landing," he told the nearest drone. "And have one of your units convey my greetings."

The drone nodded curtly and moved off.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Medbay

There had been time to spare, and as per his design specifications, the expansive medbay had been constructed with a well-provided officers' section closed off from the remainder of the repair bay. Gigatron had retired there, knowing he would not be needed for some time. The downtime would do him good... The warm, dim chamber was quiet, its only occupant the Decepticon leader chest-deep in his energon pool. He puffed slowly and thoughtfully on an energon vaporator, allowing the liquid around him to seep into his circuits in due time.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven Battlebridge

" Umph... er thanks Pinpointer ", replied Fizzle. " Wonderfull, just wondefull! With the Warworld aproaching and without a shuttle in this big pile of junk! " thought Fizzle, hammering a nearby monitor.

" Backstreet " said the Sparkabot, opening a comm-link, " where's now the Warworld? "

---

Steelhaven Bridge

Backstreet sighed and left his Moon contemplations, stepping to the tactical station.

" Roger, Fizzle " he said, while looking at his sensor monitor. " The Warworld is aproaching fast, and for the look of things it seems an enemy citybot has docked inside ".

---

Steelhaven Battlebridge

" Uh-oh " said Fizzle, looking again at the battlebridge weapons control.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant , newly created Hydroponics bay

Monzo had finished scouring the stores of the Tyrant for the parts that he needed, he just needed to plant the seed stock and wait for it to grow.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Firestorm

Nightracer quietly sat in her seat, listening to the conversations going on around her.
--------------

Breakdown almost let out a sigh of relief.While he didn't want to get his hope up. So far, no one was looking at him and the Firestorm was moving. It also helped that the seat next to him was still empty .
-------------
Outside Cell# 101

" Glad I could help" Carnivac said to StarBlade. Then, Carnivac turned back to Gnaw and asked " Was there some reason you came down here or were you just lurking?"

As the pretender waited for an answer, he couldn't help but wonder if it was wise to let the sharkticon run around lose on WarWorld.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge , Tyrant

Weirdwolf looked round the room

"us let battle some simulations run. Ready you are Thundercracker?"

~*~

Pounce eyed the micromasters as he sharpened the blade on his bayonet on a whet stone, looking at them suggestively/

Anihilator

Wingspan tapped away on his data pad

"i think the idea has merit just need to talk to a scientific type."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Annilator and the Firestorm both screamed across space as they were nearing their intended targets.

Hatemonger got onto his com-link.

"Warworld Control this is Hatemonger I am bringing in two shuttles requesting landing bay access and codes, ETA about 15 Earth minutes." The General said waiting for a reply.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Skystalker replied to Gigatron succintly

"Whatever it takes to liberate Cybertron. I assume all plans will be made available to those that need to know, when the time is right?"

He watched as his leader immersed himself, and patiently awaited his own turn.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle Firestorm:

Bludgeon: -monitoring the controls, running diagnostics on the rigged cloaking device, scowl deepening slightly- "We will have to be quick about our work. The device will not conceal the shuttle for very long."

Stranglehold: "Why?"

Fangry: -pokes Stranglehold in the side- "Think about it, moron. This thing's at least twice the size of the Blade. Higher power output, too. The strain'll burn 'em out."

Bridge, Warworld:

Hellbat: -optics widen slightly at Astrotrain's pronouncement, then starts chuckling- "This.... this is too much...."

Gaihawk: -stunned-

Leozak: -clearly unhappy with his new 'recruit', but having a healthy respect for the logic behind it- "I'm sure he will make a...... valuable..... addition to our group." -activates commlink, taking obvious petty delight in his next sentence- "Deathsanrus, this is your commander speaking. Report to me at once!"

Bridge, Trypticon:

Trypticon: -sounding bored- "The gel is ready, Drillhorn. The crystals are generating power now." -sounding impressed despite whatever he might feel about this odd plan- "Main gun capcitor fully charged."

Drillhorn: -nodding- "Of course."

Jalgar: "Uh, oh. I think I can see his ego inflating....."

Bridge, Tyrant:

Thundercracker: -shrugs- "Ready as I can be." -not adding the obvious 'under the circumstances'-
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Bridge, Warworld

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus sighed, "I'm right behind you, Leozak."
"Sir." he added relunctantly after a moment.
I'm not going to like reporting to one of my former bodyguards.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Medbay

Gigatron emerged from his bath finally once his systems were properly charged, allowing the liquid to drip from his form while the pool drained and slowly refilled a fresh batch. Gigatron climbed out promptly and nodded down at Skystalker as he passed.

"Astrotrain will be your commander for this mission. He will inform you of your assignments when he deigns to brief you. Report to him after your maintenance is seen to."

Gigatron stepped past with no notion of finality. He had plenty to do. As he stepped through the enormous medbay doors into the corridors beyond, he stopped at a computer terminal to look up a particular Decepticon's frequency. Having found it, he raised his wrist-shield to his face and activated the communicator in it.

"Afterburner, this is Gigatron. I demand your presence post-haste. Meet me at the engine room in a breem."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge , Tyrant

Weirdwolf tapped in some commands into the computer.

The lights dimmed as the simulation started.

a computerised voice started

We are under attack from 3 Quint ships from astern and an unknown contact has just appeared off the port bow.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Gnaw looked at Starblade*

"Just waiting for the attack on the Quints, hopefully we leave soon."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade smirked some at Gnaw's answer.

"I think we all are waiting for that moment. Let's hope it's soon."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as the Warworld neared.

"Hmm, someone must be asleep at the com." He grumbled tapping his hand on the chair he was sitting in as the hailed Warworld again.

"This is General Hatemonger bringing the Decepticon legions to Warworld. What docking bay should we use?" He asked his voice a bit sterner than it was the first time.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell#101

Still listening, Carnivac descided not to make a comment about his thoughts on the up coming war. War could be a good thing, a fun thing, or a bad thing.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Aero Blade

Bridge, Warworld

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer continued to stand around the bridge, just watching the information on the various screens and stations, waiting either for someone to give him orders or for some kind of incident to present itself that he could busy himself with. He never really did enjoy these long 'rest' periods, but at least it made the battles more memorable when they did occur...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Warworld:

Leozak: -turns to face Deathsanrus- "So good to see you again."
verytired

Steelhaven, Battle Bridge

Post by verytired »

Fizzle groaned.
"Of course. Citybots. This gets better and better."
And even if we win this war, the decepticons will still have the warworld back... who's to say they'll let us on Cybertron at all? Whats to stop them using that thing against us?!

Warworld, Hangar
Slicer stepped back, and surveyed his work.
The Tyrant looked amazing. The colours were vibrant, the Orage background contrasting the Black and yellow speed lines, and the Wolf decals practically breathed. He still wanted to find the 5 mile spoiler for the rear, and felt he should put some oak panelling in the main cock pit... but for the most, he was satisfied.
He saw the Firestorm and the Annihlator land, and actually felt something strange... He'd thought Fresh canvass as they landed.
"Weirdwolf, how'd you like your ship now?"