AWF Mayhem - From St. Mary's Stadium, Southhampton, UK - 6 October 03!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Mayhem

AWF Mayhem - From St. Mary's Stadium, Southhampton, UK - 6 October 03!

Post by AWF Mayhem »

The AWF logo flashes across the screen, and the Mayhem Introduction is shown. The Mayhem theme Back Up, by 12 Stones plays as the images reeled off are:

During the opening, black and white shots of:

The Game glaring into the camera after spitting water
Blaster pointing to the crowd
Stone Cold Skywarp smashing two beer cans together
Sixswitch smirking, shining AWF IC Title

The Video soon Bursts into color and new images reel off:

Stone Cold Skywarp driving Plasmodium over the top rope
The Gruff nailing Cloudstrifer with a Chair
Sixswitch diving of the top rope to deliver a picture perfect Technophobic
The Game driving a sledge into the face of Blaster
Cane blowing the ring up
Jetfire leaping to his feet after pinning Claypool
Mr. Reilly red-faced and screaming
Blaster applying the Soundblaster mockingly
Blitzwing going airborne with the Zone Blitz
Turbo Charger leaping over the top rope and onto a his opponent
Bombshell and Arcee posing together in the middle of the ring
Cloudstrifer glaring into the crowd
Jinei delivering a Triple Jump Moonsault to perfection
Plasmodium throwing his hands up in victory
The Canucks as a group hoisting the Canadian Flag
Quick Switch and Nmathew driving a no-name Jobber through a table
Scout winking at the camera slyly
The Game and HBK giving the DN salute to the camera, while Scout stands behind them holding the AWF Title

Joey: “We are live from St Mary's Stadium, Southampton…here on Mayhem’s tour of the UK!”

Flec: “Yeah…first show after that disgusting display put on by the Warzone punks! I can’t believe what they did to the King!”

Joey: “Not to mention the Game!”

Flec: “That didn’t bother me nearly as much…”

Joey: “Figures…in case you have been under a rock folks, the Game is still the AWF champion, however he and the King both sustained a vicious beating at the hands of several Warzone members, who cut their way into the cage, then padlocked the hole, went about laying the smack down on the Mayhem members, before help finally arrived.”

I’m back! And I’m better than ever!

Joey: “Right off the bat…here comes Mr. Reilly, out to most likely give his thoughts on what happened just a week ago in Seattle.”

Reilly: “Boo all you want you uptight British pricks…I’ve got something to say, I’ve got the microphone and I’m going to say it!”

Joey: “And I think our UK fans are telling Reilly that he’s an a**hole!”

Flec: “Ingrades…”

Reilly: “What I saw at Syxx Feet Under, SICKENED ME! So…with that sick display in mind…”

Its time to play the Game…ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! Mwa-hahahahahaha!”

Price to Play takes over
as the Game makes his way to the ring area, AWF Title around his shoulder, wearing a face mask to conceal his broken nose and lacerations.

Reilly: “What the hell do you want?”

Game: “Lithen…I’m not here to pick a fight wiff you! Ath mucth fun ath it would be to kick you ath…I’m here for bidness…”

Joey: “Game’s jaw still wired shut…should be able to regain full use of his mouth by next week’s mayhem.”

Flec: “Like having it wired shut has kept his mouth shut…”

Game: “Thee…there ith only one thing we can do…I’m not one to take an ath kicking lightly…ethpecially one that cuth into my celebration! Here ith what you are going to do…you are going to authorithe me to captain Team Mayhem…at Autumn Annihilation…against Team Warzone…in the WAR GAMES!”

Flec: “Oh…my…lord…”

Joey: “WHAT?!? NO! Think about your career Game!”

Reilly is shown with a shocked look on his face…

Reilly: “So…you want to risk your career…as well as the careers of four other Mayhem Superstars against 5 Warzone superstars? Much as I may hate it, you are the AWF champion…”

Game: “I don’t recall this being something I ask for…it ith something I’m demanding it!”

Reilly: (Glaring) “Demands…you’re making demands?”

Game: “Unless you want Mayhem to be a joke…and Warzone to get the last laugh…remember, you don’t have to sanction it…War Games is an unsanctioned event, you justth have to authorize it!”

Reilly: (Now furious) “Allright damnit! I’ll tell you what…tonight in the main event…right here in Southhampton, you will defend your AWF title against…THE KING! If you win the match…I’ll authorize the War Games, Team Mayhem v Team Warzone and you can be the Team Captain!”

Joey: “OH MY GOD! REILLY WILL GO ALONG WITH IS IF THE GAME CAN DEFEAT THE KING HERE TONIGHT”

Flec: “Styles…say…don’t spray!”

The Game cracks a smile from behind his faceplate and raises his belt to the crowd, which is now completely abuzz with the throngs of cheers.

Backstage

Several AWF Mayhem Superstars are shown, in a state of shock at the announcement…except the King who just stands smiling.

Hardcore Title Number 1 Contenders Match: Cane Deathscream Vs. TurboCharger

Turbo Charger stands in the ring awaiting the arrival of Deathscream who is his opponent in the match for the #1 contendership of the Hardcore title. He stares at the entrance ramp and Deadly Game hits. He gets ready to lunge.

Joey: “Here we go for a shot at the Hardcore title! Turbocharger and Deathscream!”
Flec: “One word comes to mind... and that is... Yawn. Even with these two idiots bashing eachother senseless it will be boring. And as one of them hasn’t come out yet... oh there he is with a chair coming out from the crowd, how droll”
Joey: “Your enthusiasm for this match is only equaled by your IQ. Deathscream into the ring from behind. What a crushing blow with the chair! Turbocharger has been knocked flat and now Deathscream is backing off giving his opponent a moment to get to his feet.”

Cane steps back watching his fallen opponent pull himself to his feet and turn to face Deathscream only to have the chair slammed hard into his face. Deathscream drops the chair on the mat and picks Turbocharger up and sets up for the tombstone dropping down slamming TC’s head into the chair busting him open as he gets the easy quick 3 count for the win.

Flec: “I get the feeling we won’t see Turbo Charger around here for a while…”

Joey: “Somebody get out here and stop this…Cane now with ANOTHER tombstone…AWF security into the ring…trying to break up the carnage…Cane now toppling over the top rope, landing on his feet…walking to the back, content with the knowledge that he’s got another shot at the AWF Hardcore Title!”

As the AWF Officials assist Turbo Charger to the back, Adolf storms his way to the ring.

Flec: “Didn’t Scout end this guy?”

Adolf: “I have stood silent long enough…I…Adolf am here to say one thing and one thing only. The time has come to respect me! I am Adolf! From this point on…I’m going to have some stroke around here!”

Suddenly…

Joey: “Hey…in the ring sliding in from the back…its…CYBERSTRIKE!”

Without so much as a word, Cyberstrike flattens Adolf with a steel chair. Then with a smirk he takes the microphone from the collapsed Adolf.

Cyberstrike: “You want to talk about stroke? Last week I was on Warzone…swimming with the no talent hacks…I’m here because I want gold…You want to talk about stroke Adolf…I’ve got your stroke right here!”

With a smug smirk, Cyberstrike grabs his crotch, then tosses the microphone on Adolf. He then makes his way to the back, where Mr. Reilly is seen holding a contract, grinning ear to ear.

Joey: “Mr. Reilly…has just signed Cyberstrike?!?”

Flec: “Finally, the Strike has come back to Mayhem…”

A commercial is shown for Autumn Annihilation

****BACKSTAGE****

There's a sudden, loud crash as a pile of support beams roll into view of the camera. The camera-man rushes down the corridor to find Cloudstrifer and Gruff going at it toe-to-toe.

Joey : Looks like these two couldn't wait
Flec : After all, their match is next
Joey : Let's hope it makes it that far this time.

Gruff begins to get the upper hand and throws Cloudstrifer into a soda machine head first, the light flickers, then a few soda cans drop from the bottom. Cloud picks up one of the cans and smashes it open on Gruff's head. The two grapple and head down the corridor.

Joey : Looks like they might just get out here.

RA : "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and will take place inside a STEEL CAGE! Introducing...Cloudstrifer"

Cloudstrifer is thrown from the backstage area and rolls down the entry ramp.

RA : "And his opponent, from the Isle of Skye...Gruff!"

Gruff charges from the backstage area, a huge grin on his face

Flec : Oh what a clothesline there!
Joey : He almost took Cloudstrifer's head clean off!

Gruff picks up Cloudstrifer and marches him to the ring where the cage is now around. There's a referee at the door and one inside the ring.

RA : "This match can be won by submission, pin or by escaping the cage over the top."

Gruff throws Cloudstrifer, head first, into the wire mesh. Cloudstrifer bounces back clutching his face.

Joey : Looks like Gruff's got the upper-hand early in this match-up.

Gruff picks up Cloud and marches him up the steps and into the ring. As Gruff climbs through the ropes Cloudstrifer drops a double axe-handle down on his back stopping him in his tracks.

Flec : There's some fight left in Cloud, c'mon!
Joey : You disgust me...
Flec : Hey, leave my eating habits alone.

Cloud pulls Gruff through the ropes and begins stomping away on his chest. The referee comes over to administer the count, but doesn't make it to two before Cloudstrifer shoves him and goes back to his stomps. Cloud picks up Gruff and forces him into the corner, he takes the tag rope and wraps it round Gruff's neck, choking the life out of him.

Joey : Cloud not playing by the rules here
Flec : What do you expect? These two hate each other!
Joey : Do we have to watch them kill each other though?
Flec : If it makes for good television we do.

The referee comes over and forces Cloud to un-wrap the rope. Gruff drops to the ground clutching his throat, his face is a deep red as he gasps for air. The referee checks to see if Gruff is okay to continue but Gruff waves him away. Cloud, meanwhile, has climbed to the top rope.

Joey : Cloud here in unfamiliar territory.

Cloud leaps from the top rope, but is met only by Gruff's boots in his face. Cloud is planted straight on his back as Gruff picks himself up, still coughing, trying to catch his breath he lifts Cloud up and picks him onto his shoulders.

Joey : Looks like Gruff's going for the Ibrox Drop here.
Flec : No ordinary finishing manouvere..
Joey : Certaintly not, Gruff's moving over to the cage...you don't think...

Gruff moves to the cage and hits the Ibrox drop, but due to his proximity to the cage Cloud bounces off the cage and lands on the rope awkwardly. Cloud grabs his neck, in some discomfort, but Gruff's not finished yet. He grabs Cloud by the head and picks him up again, he whips him across the ring and shoulder-blocks him to the mat Cloud bounces down hard and grabs his neck. Gruff repeats the action again and again putting more pressure on Cloudstrifer's neck.

Joey : Gruff with the pin here
Flec : 1...2....
Joey : Cloud gets the shoulder up!

Gruff stares at the referee in almost dis-belief he pounds the mat four or five times in frustration and anger. Cloud lifts himself into a corner, Gruff charges but is met only by the boot of Cloudstrifer which knocks him backwards. Gruff charges again and is met by another boot from Cloud. As Gruff stumbles backwards Cloud bursts forwards.

Joey : Odin's Spear! Odin's Spear! Odin's Spear!
Flec : So good they named it...once?
Joey : Looks like Cloud's gonna go over the top here.

Cloudstrifer makes his way up the cage, but Gruff gets up and grabs his leg. Cloud kicks him off and Gruff hits the mat hard but bounces right back to his feet, Cloud by this point was near the tope of the cage. Gruff runs at the ropes and uses them for leverence to get up the cage.

Joey : Both competitors at the top of the cage now, exchanging left and rights.
Flec : They're hardly gonna be exchanging gifts are they?!
Joey : Cloud on the edge of the cage there, balancing precariously on the edge.
Flec : Gruff getting the upper hand here, on top of that cage.
Joey : Certaintly is Flec...Boot the mid-section...oh my god, you don't think..
Flec : I certaintly hope not...
Joey : Cloud up on Gruff's shoulders there, Gruff looking out over the crowd, most of who are in shock.
Flec : As am I ... OH MY!

Gruff spins Cloud round his head and drops him into the ring with a massive Ibrox drop, the ring caves in around Cloud's point of impact. Gruff drops to a knee atop the cage and stares down at the lifeless body of Cloudstrifer, the referee checks to see if he's okay as Gruff begins to climb down the outside of the cage.

The bell rings as Gruff reaches the mat on the other side, still with a wide-eyed shock expression. Cloudstrifer meanwhile, has still not moved.

Joey : I can't believe what I just saw...
Flec : EMTs and referees rushing to the ring, Gruff's making his way backstage.
Joey : I don't even think Gruff believes what's just happened.
Flec : I don't think ANYBODY believes what's just happened.
Joey : We'll be back after these messages folks

Suddenly as Mayhem comes back on the air, Whatta Man begins to blast through the arena

Joey: “What the heck…”

Flec: “OH MY GOD! It’s the BIG RAGEBOWSKI!”

Joey: “It is! What the heck is he doing here?”

The Big Ragebowski enters the ring flanked by his “entourage” of ladies!

Rage: “Helllllooooooo Ladies!”

The women in the arena begin to cheer loudly…

Rage: “You know…a few weeks back, the Big Ragebowski was sitting around, wondering where his career was going. See, his contract had expired and Warzone had just become…well as the Big Ragebowski called it…a ‘Snorezone!’ So the Big Ragebowski consulted his ladies…all..night…long…and he thought long and hard about what to do to cure that…and he came to one simple conclusion. The place to showcase the endowments of the Big Ragebowski was right here on Mayhem! See, the Big Ragebowski’s sexy waste has been feeling a little naked, naked without his Intercontinental Belt…because we all know, the IC belt has never looked better than it did when it was around my waste…so I’m here because that beer swilling, foul mouthed son of a bitch, Stoned Old Skywarp has something that belongs to me…and I intend to take it back!”

Suddenly Schism begins to play and Lord Chaos makes his way out to the ring area.

Lord Chaos: “Excuse me…Mr. Blowski…but I’m the only one who is going to be taking the IC title from Stone Cold.”

Rage: “Just who in the blue hell are you supposed to be? No…it doesn’t matter…because the Big Ragebowski understands that a shot like this doesn’t come along every day for someone like you…so, let me put it this way…you say you have a shot at Stone Cold tonight? Well…”

Without saying another word, Rage puts a hard boot to the gut of Lord Chaos and locks in a Rage Awakening!

Joey: “Rage Awakening…say good night to Lord Chaos and his title shot…Rage not done…to the top rope…MONEY SHOT! Still not done, calling for the ladies to toss a chair into the ring, which they do and a second Rage Awakening onto the steel chair! Lord Chaos having spasms on the canvas and the Big Ragebowski here on Mayhem and he’s hunting Stone Cold! First Cyberstrike shows up now the Big Ragebowski…WHAT NEXT?!?”

*Commercials*

The Canucks: Blitzwing, Bombshell & Arcee v Scout & Quick Switch

As mayhem comes back on the air, Scout & Quick Switch are shown in the ring, suddenly the Canucks rush in.

Joey: “Would someone explain to me exactly why Mr. Reilly felt the need to sign this match?”

Flec: ‘Giving the fans what they want to see!’

Joey: “I don’t think the fans want to see a 3 on 2…”

Flec: “Well…we are talking about a bunch of Brits here…”

Joey: “No entrance music, no announcement…the Canucks are out here to flat out fight…Arcee distracting the referee…Bombshell slides into the ring, Blitzwing meanwhile grabbing a chair, sliding in and…NAILING SCOUT FROM BEHIND! Bombshell laughing, he and Arcee now charging Quick Switch.”

Flec: “Quick start…this is going to be…HEY…what the…”

Joey: “What happened to the lights?”

Flec: “Well if I knew genius…”

Suddenly a loud thunder clap is heard throughout the arena and several bolts of lightning strike the center of the ring.

Joey: “And suddenly a hole has opened in the middle of the ring where the lightning struck…the Canucks backed up in a corner…Scout shaking off the effects of the chair shot…and OH MY GOOD LORD! It…IT CAN’T BE!”

Flec: “ISN’T…HE…”

Joey: “ITS GOD JINRAI! GOD JINRAI IS HERE ON MAYHEM…AND THE CANUCKS ARE IN A STATE OF DISBELIEF!”

Flec: “WHAT THE F*CK!?!”

Joey: “Bombshell charging in only to get a big boot to the face…Blitzwing charging…and grabbed by the throat…CHOKE SLAM! Arcee bails…as does Bombshell…the two pulling Blitzwing out of the ring…God Jinrai staring the Canucks down…Quick Switch and Scout flanking him…could this be who Scout was talking about at the PPV?”

Flec: “I’m…speechless…”

Joey: “That would be a first!”

Backstage

Mr. Reilly is shown talking with Cyberstrike when he sees God Jinrai on the monitor.

Reilly: “What…WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!? DAMNIT! I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!”

*Back to the ring*

Joey: “And the boss is none to happy!”

Handicapped Match: Blaster & Auros v Sixswitch

The counter hits zero and Trapt’s Head Strong fills the St Mary’s Stadium.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making their way to the ring, representing the Canucks… the team of Blaster and Auros!”

Flec: “Sounds like a weapon.”
Joey: “What does?”
Flec: “The Auros Blaster!”
Joey: “Thanks, Flec. Big, big match coming up here. The two Canucks en route to the ring. Well, one Canuck and one, well, whatever Auros is claiming to be this week.”
Flec: “Hispanic!”
Joey: “Gesundheid.”

The sounds of Mauro Picotto take over as Sixswitch emerges from the tunnel.

“And their opponents: first, from Swansea – the Welsh Wonder, Sixswitch!”

Joey: “And what a reception for Sixswitch! The crowd really looking forward to seeing him in action, despite losing the Intercontinental Championship. Seeing how he responds should be the real test for the Double S.”
Flec: “Seeing him job should be the real highlight of everything!”
Joey: “Sixswitch waiting in the aisle for his partner now. Plasmodium should be joining his fellow dance fan any moment.”

Virus fills the air as the crowd await the former Canuck.

Joey: “Two time Lord of the Mat runner-up. Former Intercontinental Champion. He’s come a long way…”
Flec: “Not far enough, apparantly. Where the hell is he?”

The cameras flick backstage, where Plasmodium can be seen heading out of the stadium, bag over his shoulder. Lovelace catches him up.

LL: “Plas… you’ve got a match! Where are you going?”
Plas: “Changes must be made. Changes must be made. A whole new world to explore. I wonder what the pr0n is like here.”
LL: “But… you can’t just leave now!”
Plas: “I can’t? How come I am, then? Goodbye.”

Lovelace stands aghast at Plasmodium’s leaving the grounds, before we cut back to the ringside area.

Joey: “And… Plasmodium… leaving, apparantly.”
Flec: “Smartest thing he ever did!”
Joey: “I don’t know if Sixswitch is aware of what’s happened backstage. The Canucks in the ring, beckoning for him to come on in… and he’s accepting the invitation!”
Flec: “Suicidal fruitcake. This is gonna be a fun squash!”

Charging the ring, Sixswitch dives under the bottom rope and makes a beeline for Blaster. As the two exchange punches, Auros circles behind the Welshman and lands a clubbing forearm to the back of his neck before holding him in position for Blaster to smash his right fist into Sixswitch’s jaw.

Flec: “What’s going on then? Is this a handicap match?”
Joey: “It looks like it. Referee trying to get one of the Canucks out of the ring. Blaster throwing Sixswitch into the turnbuckles. Hard chops to the chest area. Now a boot to the midsection. Auros going to the outside now, setting himself up in that corner.”
Flec: “Oh, now that’s smart play.”

Raking the eyes, Blaster draws the attention of the referee, before stepping backwards to be admonished. As the referee reprimands the Canadian, he turns his back on the corner, not seeing Auros grab Sixswitch and start choking him across the top rope.

Flec: “I have to be honest here: how do referees still fall for that one? That’s as old as time, but still they walk straight into it.”
Joey: “Blaster and Auros certainly know what they’re doing. It’s been said that a true great knows how to work outside the rules… although I’d argue that a true great wouldn’t need to.”
Flec: “Oh, blah blah blah. Bam! Big punch to the chops!”
Joey: “Blaster commanding Sixswitch in that corner. Tags in Auros. Now the alleged Mexican enters the ring.”
Flec: “ALLEGED?!”
Joey: “That’s what I said. Auros putting the boots to Sixswitch now… drags him from the corner and makes his mark with a European uppercut.”
Flec: “That’s a Spanish uppercut, to be precise. Or, as he calls it, a Hispanic uppercut!”
Joey: “I’m going to ignore you from now on in. Auros wailing away on Sixswitch. Irish whip to the turnbuckle. Charges in… no – Sixswitch hopped over the top rope onto the apron. Dodged the avalanche. Springs onto the top turnbuckle… sunset flip from the top rope! That’s got to be it, no – Auros rolled through with it, upto his feet now, has Sixswitch by the ankles… dragging him up. Boston Crab, maybe?”
Flec: “He’s going for the Walls of Blaster! Auros is applying Blaster’s move!”
Joey: “Or trying to, at least. The Canucks’ leader applauding from the apron. He can’t quite seem to turn him, though…”

As Auros tries to twist Sixswitch, the Welsh Wonder straightens his legs and rolls across his shoulders, flipping the Mexican through the air to land flat on his back.

Joey: “Modified body-scissors takedown by Sixswitch to counter the attempted Walls! Great maneouvre. Now he has to make it count. Clambering back onto his feet, Auros trying to get up as well – he went head over heels with that one. Sixswitch with a stiff kick to the back as Auros stands… now another to the gut. Sends him to the ropes… leapfrog by Sixswitch… rebound clothesline by Auros, ducked and a crucifix! Pinning combination by Sixswitch – one! two! Oh, Auros gets out narrowly before the three.”
Flec: “Motormouth.”
Joey: “Auros lunging as he gets up… Six dodges the swing… and sweeps the legs away from underneath him! No drop toeholds from this man – good old fashioned legsweep. Auros down on the canvas… Six off the second rope – fantastic springboard legdrop! Hooks the leg, one! two! Oh, but Blaster comes in to make the save. Clubbing blow to the back of Sixswitch’s head.”
Flec: “Oh, what’s that? Did I just get a word in edgeways? As I was thinking, Sixswitch is very impressive with all the high risk stuff, when it works. But what you’ve got to bear in mind is that it’s two against one. He may get so carried away that he forgets that.”
Joey: “Always wise after the event, eh Flec?”
Flec: “I’m always wise. I just don’t get the chance to talk all the time.”

Watching the referee back Blaster out of the ring, Sixswitch momentarily takes his eyes off Auros, allowing him to score with a low blow behind the referee’s back.

Flec: “Smart play! Great tactics all round from the Canucks. And they work every time, too.”
Joey: “Tactics? I call it cheating.”
Flec: “Hey, it’s only cheating if you get caught!”
Joey: “They’ve been caught on camera.”
Flec: “Oh, shut the hell up.”
Joey: “Auros taking the initiative again, now. Pulling Sixswitch to his feet. And a powerful bodyslam takes the Welsh Wonder down. Elbow drop and a cover. One, two, shoulder comes up after two.”
Flec: “Ah, now y’see Auros wasn’t really trying there. He was just testing the water, feeling him out.”
Joey: “If you say so. He looked pretty annoyed with the count, regardless. Hauling Sixswitch up now. Full nelson applied… dragging him to the corner, and tags in Blaster. Now Auros not leaving the ring.”
Flec: “He’s got till the count of five.”
Joey: “Certainly taking advantage of that fact. Blaster taking his time, picking his spot… and a firm punch to the heart of Sixswitch. Auros releases and steps through the ropes, now.”
Flec: “What teamwork! What cohesive action!”
Joey: “It’s easy to be cohesive when you outnumber your opponent two-to-one.”
Flec: “Tutu one? You’re crazy.”

Dragging Sixswitch up, Blaster whips him to the ropes, before connecting with a reverse elbow on the rebound.

Flec: “Oh, it’s all over.”
Joey: “Set him up… Soundsault! Blaster hooks the leg. One. Two. No, kick-out on two by Sixswitch. Blaster shouting at the referee, absolutely positive that was a three-count.”
Flec: “That was the most definite three I’ve seen all match!”
Joey: “Thanks for that. Blaster backing up now… stomps away on Sixswitch. Hauling him across the ring and makes the tag back to Auros. Auros in now, clambering up onto the second rope, Blaster holding Six in position.”
Flec: “Nice elbow.”
Joey: “Solid elbowdrop from Auros, right across the chest of Sixswitch. These two certainly making their man advantage count. Auros not making the cover, though. Taunting the crowd, instead.”
Flec: “He’s just telling them how much better Mexico is than the UK. He blames these people for colonising his continent, after all.”
Joey: “These people? Don’t we fall under that heading too?”
Flec: “Damn. Stop making me think!”
Joey: “Auros stopping his showboating now. Finally lifting Sixswitch up. Whips him to the ropes… goes for the backbodydrop. Telegraphed it, though… sunset flip by Sixswitch.”
Flec: “Can’t get him over!”
Joey: “Indeed he can’t… Auros lining up a punch… nobody there! Sixswitch dodged out of the way and Auros just driving his fist hard into the canvas! Six upto his feet now… Auros turns around… spinning heel kick!”
Flec: “Owwwww…”
Joey: “He just took Auros’ head right off with that one! Auros somehow back to his feet… dropkick by Sixswitch. Staggers the Mexican…”
Flec: “Whoa! He took him all around the houses with that one!”
Joey: “Spinning headscissors takedown by Sixswitch! I think Blaster’s having a heart attack on the outside… Sixswitch going up top now… Auros prone on the mat.”
Flec: “Blaster’s there!”

As Sixswitch leaps onto the top turnbuckle, Y3B charges along the apron, intent on pushing him off. But as the Canuck reaches the ropes, Six leaps down into the ring out of the way. Reaching across the top strand, he slams Blaster’s head into the top buckle pad, before dropkicking him off the apron.

Flec: “He can’t do that! Blaster’s not the legal man!”
Joey: “I don’t think that makes much difference! Auros up behind Sixswitch, though… goes for that clothesline – no, Six saw it out of the corner of his eye and ducked behind it! Spinning heel kick! Ducked the clothesline and just exploded with that heel kick as Auros turned around! He’s gotta be out cold!”
Flec: “No! No!”
Joey: “Cover – one! two! Three!”
Flec: “No!”
Joey: “And… Blaster just pulling the referee out of the ring. That’s got to be a disqualification.”
Flec: “Phew. What? At least they don’t lose by a means that counts!”
Joey: “Sixswitch livid with Blaster. Y3B back up onto the apron. Swings at Sixswitch… blocked – and Six just exploded with a right hand! Knocked Blaster back to the floor…”
Flec: “What the hell’s he doing?”
Joey: “Sixswitch… off the ropes… handspring… Oh MY GOD!”
Flec: “Holy siznitch!”
Joey: “Space flying tiger drop from the Double S! Just threw himself over the top rope and took out Blaster on the floor!”
Flec: “What the hell just happened?!!”
Joey: “Sixswitch back onto the apron now… Auros climbing back up inside… Six onto the top rope…”
Flec: “Turn around, Auros!”
Joey: “Missile dropkick from Sixswitch! We’ve got a second referee on his way to the ring now…”
Flec: “Oh, what? This match is still going on?”
Joey: “I never heard a bell ring, Flec! Sixswitch signalling for it… Auros prone… Sixshooter! Sixshooter on Auros! Referee sliding in now… one… two… three! That’s it, it’s all over!”

Like This, Like That plays again as the referee raises the hand of the Welsh Wonder in victory. Smiling at a job well done, Six steps through the ropes and walks back up the aisle, slapping the hands of those nearby as he goes.

Joey: “He took on two men. He fought against all odds and still came out on top. Heading backstage now, victorious, but he’s got to be angry with Plasmodium for taking off right before their match.”
Flec: “He cheated – that shouldn’t count. That’s a tainted victory.”
Joey: “Tainted?”
Flec: “Yeah, tainted. He attacked Blaster outside the ring, the wrong referee made the count. I could list a hundred things wrong with that result!”
Joey: “Go on then.”
Flec: “What?”
Joey: “List a hundred.”
Flec: “Shut up, shut up, shut up.”
Joey: “We’ll be right back after these messages…”

AWF Championship:
The Game G91 (c) vs. The King

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the Archive Wrestling Federation Championship!”

Joey: “And we’re back, folks. About to get underway in our final match here at the St Mary’s Stadium.”
Flec: “That’s the Friends Provident St Mary’s Stadium, Joe. Gotta get it right at least once, less the sponsors feed us to the swans.”
Joey: “King on his way out now… quite a generous reception for the challenger.”
Flec: “So what? You’d rather they carved him up and fed him to the swans?”
Joey: “No, I just thought I’d comment on the good showing of support he’s receiving tonight. I think he earnt a lot of new supporters off the back of Syxx Feet Under.”
Flec: “Hell yeah. Not everybody can make a pinfall whilst they’re out cold. The Game’s gonna be in for a rough ride tonight!”

“Introducing first, currently in the ring, from LA, CA, USA… the King!”

Flec: “Laka Oosa?”

It’s time to play the gaaaaaaaaaame
Yeahahah

Joey: “And look at that ovation!”
Flec: “I’ve never seen such a mad rush for the bathroom!”

“From St Paul, Minnesota… he is the Archive Wrestling Federation Champion… the Game, Galvatron91!”

Flec: “Ye gads.”
Joey: “And the Game out here in a mask… evidently unwilling to let his legions of fans see his injuries.”
Flec: “I know I’m grateful for the fact I don’t have to see his face tonight.”
Joey: “The Game of course not the first great to wrestle under a mask. Names that spring to mind include Mil Mascaras, Wild Pegasus, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask…”
Flec: “Avatar, Max Moon, Jim Neidhart as Who, The Conquistadors…”

Evidently inspired by the attire, G91 leaps onto the apron and springboards over the top rope. Handing the title belt to the referee, he acknowledges the crowd and settles into a corner whilst the official shows King the belt before holding it aloft for the spectators.

Joey: “A good reception for the Game from the Hampshire crowd. This of course the stadium where Sean O’Con can often be found… I wonder if he’s in the crowd tonight.”
Flec: “Who really cares, Joey? Who really cares?”
Joey: “That’s what they’re fighting for. The AWF Championship. Being contested on English soil for the first time since Fallout.”
Flec: “Which took place in Wales… making this the first time it’s been contested on English soil.”
Joey: “I stand corrected. The two men eyeing each other up to start… bell rings and we’re underway. Collar and elbow tie-up to start things off…”
Flec: “Oh joy… it’s going to be one of those matches, isn’t it?”

As the two men struggle back and forth for dominance, G91 leans forward and drops to one knee, forcing King over and behind him in a modified firemans carry takedown.

Joey: “Good amateur move by the Game. King taken off his feet in the early going. G91 not moving in to make the most of it. King back to his feet slowly… very cautious here. Both men feeling each other out.”
Flec: “How long till we’re off the air?”
Joey: “Lock up again… and King wins out this time with a side headlock. Grinding down on it… but the Game staying up… pushing against it… backing King into the ropes… and forces his way out. Sends King across the ring now… rebound… leapfrog from the Game…. And an armdrag takedown as King comes back again! Holding him down with that armbar in the middle of the ring.”
Flec: “Sorry… every time you say ‘in the ring’ my mind goes all Jay and Silent Bob…”

Struggling back to his feet, King pushes his way up to a vertical base, still locked in the armbar. Pulling G91 near, he clamps in the best he can get to a waistlock, before lifting his opponent and connecting with an inverted atomic drop to break the hold. Moving quickly as the Champion winces in pain, King grabs him by the scruff of the neck and also the waistline, before spinning around and throwing him hard into the corner. Bent double, the Game goes sliding down to the mat and skids sideways, gliding under the bottom turnbuckle and smashing himself ribs-first into the steel ringpost.

Flec: “Ouchies. I don’t think King meant to let him slip away like that… maybe looking to send his shoulder to the steel. Still, he won’t be complaining.”
Joey: “King certainly surprised there, but it’s still effective. The Champion clutching his chest in the corner, gasping for air. He could have broken some ribs there, maybe even collapsed a lung.”
Flec: “New champion, then. Tonight could be fun after all!”
Joey: “King dragging the Game by the foot… into the centre of the squared circle. Turns him over. Elbow drop. And a lateral press. One. Two. Shoulder comes up from the Champion.”
Flec: “Notice that? Shoulder came up – not a kick out. The shoulder came up.”
Joey: “It’s noted. King pulling him up now. Front facelock… throws the arm over his shoulder. Suplex coming up… lifts him high…”
Flec: “And look at the strength of him. The delay on that!”
Joey: “Huge delay on the vertical suplex. The blood’ll be running to the Game’s head like you wouldn’t believe. And… oh my word. Brings him down facefirst! King falling forwards instead of backwards, and the Game landing hard right on his sternum and ribs.”
Flec: “Quality maneouvre. Delayed facefirst suplex. Not one you see every day. That’s it!”
Joey: “King with the cover. One. Two. Shoulder comes up again from the Game. A lot of fight still left in him.”
Flec: “He can have as much fight as he wants, the King wrestles on instinct!”

Hauling his opponent up, Predaking positions himself behind the Champion and locks in an abdominal stretch.

Flec: “Here we go! Let’s hear those ribs crack, baby.”
Joey: “Good submission hold from the challenger. Wrenching away on the ribs and lower body of the Game. The way he’s got it locked in could even pop that shoulder out of the socket, too.”
Flec: “Have you ever seen anybody give up in this hold, Joe?”
Joey: “Not in a long, long time.”
Flec: “Well tonight’s going to be different! And look at the smarts of him!”
Joey: “King reaching back and grabbing that top rope for extra leverage, as if he needed any more. The Game being twisted like a pretzel. And he releases the rope before the referee spots it.”
Flec: “Good play. Good, smart play. I like this guy. He’ll make a great champion.”
Joey: “Well, Mr Reilly obviously thinks so.”
Flec: “Don’t you? He worked miracles in that Iron Gauntlet match!”
Joey: “It’s an interesting debate on defining miracles through two dozen chairshots…”
Flec: “Whatever gets the job done, Styles!”

Straining in agony, the AWF Champion twists his body with the move and somehow sneaks out underneath the King before rolling around to apply his own version of the hold.

Joey: “And look at the strength of the Game! Great counter and he’s reversed the abdominal stretch!”
Flec: “Yeah, but King just powered straight out of it, so it’s done him no longterm good.”
Joey: “It broke the hold in the very least. But the King just using a hiptoss to throw the Champion back down to the mat. The Californian hauling G91 up again. Scoops him up sideways… and drops him into a backbreaker. Lateral press, but the Game gets his shoulder up on two.”

Getting mildly frustrated, King pulls the Game up one more time and sets him up.

Flec: “Powerbomb!”
Joey: “Will it be? Or will it be something else. Goes up… and stays up. The King using another seldom-implemented submission hold tonight. Overhead backbreaker. Just bending the spine and ribs across his own shoulder, almost holding him in a bearhug, and letting gravity do the rest.”
Flec: “Aaah, how I miss ol’ Mr Bigelow.”
Joey: “The referee asking the Game if he wants to give up. That’s probably a futile attempt, I doubt we’ll ever see the Game give up. King torquing away, there. Shaking him from side to side.”
Flec: “If we see the Torture Rack, my life is complete…”

Being shaken from side to side, G91 somehow finds the strength to wriggle with the motions, forcing his feet down his opponent’s back. Once he is far enough through, he clamps his ankles around King’s body and summons all his energy to sit up and break the hold. His momentum flips him forward over his opponent’s back.

Joey: “Sunset flip! Great counter! One! Two! Oh, King just kicks out of it.”
Flec: “Blimey, O’Reilly.”
Joey: “King up fast… but so’s the Game… goes for the clothesline… ducked by the Champion… catches him on the flipside with a right hand. And another… the Game with a hard volley of punches to Predaking. Pushes him into the corner. Irish whip… reversed by King… and the Game just hard into the buckles… staggers out…”
Flec: “SPEAR! That’s the Headstrong and we’ve got a new Champion!”
Joey: “He just annhiliated the Game with that spear! Hooks the leg – One! Two!”
Flec: “THREE!”
Joey: “No!! The referee indicating that the shoulder came up – only a two!”
Flec: “That was three and you know it! We should have a new Champion!”
Joey: “King speaking his mind to the referee. Pretty much agreeing with you, Flec. Hauling the Game up again. Suplex attempt… he’s up there… no – the Game flipping down again behind him! Waistlock… German suplex!”
Flec: “Oh god, not this again…”
Joey: “The Game’s still got it locked in… climbing back to his feet… a second German. Rolls through… and a third finally releases it!”
Flec: “That makes me wince every time… what must King’s neck be like?”
Joey: “Not as bad as the Game’s ribs, I’ll wager. G91 crawling across the mat slowly now… throws an arm across the King.”
Flec: “Won’t get him like that.”
Joey: “King’s shoulder coming up on two, no problems there for him. I think the Game was living in hope more than expectation. Just trying to buy some time to get his thoughts back together.”

Climbing back up, King actually beats the Champion to his feet. Letting G91 up, he moves in and tries for a scoop bodyslam, but the Game hops over behind him and, grabbing the waist, pushes him into the ropes before rolling backwards into a pin.

Joey: “Reverse sunset roll-up! One! Two! Oh, King powering out of it!”
Flec: “You’ll not beat him with those cheap moves – he can pin a man out cold, he won’t be caught like that!”
Joey: “King lunging for the Game – dodged by the Champ. Waistlock… belly to belly suplex! Hooks the leg – one! Two! Oh, kicked out by King. The Game on his second wind, here. King climbing up… whipped to the ropes by the Game… High knee! A la Harley Race. Hits the ropes… and an elbow drop across King’s chest. One. Two. Shoulder comes up again.”
Flec: “A high knee? Jesus, why not just try and make him tap out to a wristlock?!”
Joey: “Galvatron91 heading to the outside, now. What’s the masked man going to try and do now?”
Flec: “Don’t tempt me.”
Joey: “G91 up on the top turnbuckle… King to his feet… flying bodypress!”
Flec: “Caught him!”
Joey: “The King just caught Galvatron91 in mid air! Holding him firm now… reverse fallaway slam! Just tossing the Champion over his head and to the canvas behind. The Game driven backfirst to the mat. That won’t help his injured ribs one bit.”

Idly strolling across, the King drops to the mat and makes the cover with a lateral press. The referee drops down to count and slaps the mat three times.

Flec: “New champion!”
Joey: “No – foot’s on the bottom rope. Referee’s seen it. Signalling to the timekeeper that the three doesn’t count.”
Flec: “I hate that rule.”
Joey: “Well, when you’re commissioner, be sure to change it.”
Flec: “Commissioner Flec. I like that.”
Joey: “Predaking mouthing obscenities at the official. He’s got to be careful with that. Heading outside the ring, now. Climbing the ropes. The Game slowly up now…”
Flec: “Oh my good god.”
Joey: “And the Game just shook the top rope… King’s footing gave way and… well. There’s not really much you can do but sympathise for King, there.”
Flec: “He’ll be doing exclusively Bee Gee’s songs in the karaoke for his Championship party, I reckon.”
Joey: “King stradded across that top turnbuckle. G91 coming across now… scaling the ropes… Frankengamer, maybe?”
Flec: “The most ridiculously named move in the AWF today!”
Joey: “Setting it up… no – King pushes him away! The Game sent back down to the mat from the top rope. Crawling back to his feet, though. King back to the top turnbuckle… Flying clothesline!”
Flec: “The Divebomb! Just took the Game’s head right off. That’s gotta do it.”

As the King turns G91 over and hooks the leg, Mayhem’s owner, Mr Reilly emerges from behind the curtain and makes his way to ringside.

Flec: “New champion! One! Two!”
Joey: “No! The Game kicking out! King getting frustrated here. And the Mayhem owner setting himself up at ringside. Gotta wonder what he wants here.”
Flec: “Well, call it crazy, but it’s his show… he co-owns the AWF Championship… and he owns the contracts of both competitors. Some may think he’s actually allowed out here.”
Joey: “So why wait till now to show up? King setting the Game up… Pumphandle Slam?”
Flec: “Rampage! Learn the damn names, Styles!”
Joey: “Rampage set up from the King… flips him up… no! The Game dropping back down behind… SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!”
Flec: “NO!!”
Joey: “The Game landing on his feet and nailing that superkick! Hooks the leg – it’s all over! One! Two!”
Flec: “YES! YES!! YES!!!”
Joey: “King… somehow kicking out, there. I don’t believe it.”
Flec: “Why the hell not? You saw what he did at Syxx Feet Under! He’s going to be our next Champion, Styles! And he’s going to do it right here, in this red and white hell hole!”

Looking to the skies in disbelief, the Game rolls over onto his back and kips up to his feet. Backing up enough to let King up, he lands a knife edge chop to the chest as the crowd let out a “whooo” in appreciation. He grabs his opponent and tries to send him across the ring into the ropes, but the Californian reverses it.

As G91 hits the ropes on the far side, Mr Reilly suddenly reaches in and makes a grab for his ankle. The Game sees the attempt coming, though, and stops in time, before kicking out at the Mayhem owner. With the Champion distracted, the King seizes his opportunity and lands a double axehandle blow into the back of the Game’s neck.

Joey: “Cheap shot by King. And now it’s become two against one out there. King with a hard clubbing blow to the Game’s back. Sends him to the ropes. Clothesline ducked… G91 off the far side… king turns around – Flying forearm! The Game just dodging the clothesline and nailing that forearm on the follow through.”
Flec: “Both men down, though. King can still get up first. Oh… no.”
Joey: “The Game kips up. And the Southampton crowd are on their feet. King climbing back up, too. Game’s got the advantage… in there with punches… King’s staggered… whipped to the buckle. King staggers out… Spinebuster! Huge spinebuster by Galvatron91.”
Flec: “I don’t like this.”
Joey: “The Game heading out of the ring, now. King flat out on his back in the ring. G91 keeping an eye on Reilly over the far side… top turnbuckle… diving headbutt! The camera flashes just lit up this arena. The masked head of Galvatron91 driven into the chest of the King. Hooks the leg – one! Two!”
Flec: “Oh, great kick out. This could still be the King’s night.”
Joey: “The Game signalling to the crowd that it’s about time for a pedigree. Hauling King up, now. Reilly… What’s Reilly doing there? He just tossed the title belt onto the apron… now up on the near side. Referee coming across to ask him to step down.”
Flec: “He just wants a closer look, that’s all. It is allowed, you know.”
Joey: “The Game coming across to help him out…”
Flec: “Hey! That’s not allowed!”
Joey: “And Galvatron91 just lamped the boss!”
Flec: “Lamped?!”
Joey: “The referee tending to Mr Reilly… G91 back to the action… but – King’s got the belt!”
Flec: “And the Game just got the belt!!”
Joey: “King… just drilling Galvatron91 between the eyes with the AWF title belt. Mr Reilly setting it up for his golden boy… and we’re gonna have a new champion right here, tonight!”
Flec: “I already said that like three times!”
Joey: “Referee back to the action, now… King covering the Champion… One… Two… Thr-”
Flec: “NOO!!”

The crowd erupt as, somehow, Galvatron91’s shoulder comes flying up at the last moment.

Joey: “The Game… digging deep… somehow finding the strength to get his arm up. I thought that was it… I thought Reilly’s underhand tactics had finally robbed the Game of the title.”
Flec: “Me too. I feel cheated!”
Joey: “King can’t believe it. Climbing up now. Draws his thumb across his throat… signalling for the end. Going to try and put it beyond doubt this time.”
Flec: “I think that stupid mask saved the Game. That’s an unfair advantage!”
Joey: “And using the belt isn’t?”
Flec: “Hey, they can both use it if they want to…”
Joey: “The King… waiting… poised. Itching for the Game to stand up. Looking to connect with that chokeslam.”
Flec: “The Patented Predaking Chokeslam, Styles. The PPC.”

Slowly, Galvatron91 crawls to his feet, pulling himself up using the rops. Staggering into the middle of the ring, he’s caught around the throat by his opponent.

Flec: “Here it comes! All over, baby! New Champion!”
Joey: “Hand around the throat… draws him near… hand around the back of the neck… lifts…”
Flec: “What the hell?!”
Joey: “Endgame! Endgame! G91 shifted his weight as King lifted him – just grabbed the choking arm and shifted his weight around… driving King down facefirst to the mat with that modified Fujiyawa armbar… then reached across and slapped in the crossface!”
Flec: “Nononononono! Dammit NO!”
Joey: “He’s got it locked in, right in the centre of the ring… nowhere for King to go… reaching for the ropes… reaching for Reilly… the referee’s there…”
Flec: “Don’t do it, Kingy!”
Joey: “King’s fighting it… being bent backwards by the Game… absolutely nowhere for him to go… that arm reached out… and taps!”
Flec: “Dammit.”
Joey: “Predaking tapping out… he held on as long as he could, but in the end there was nothing he could do. The Game countering the chokeslam into the crossface and he retains the AWF Championship!”
Flec: “I hate that move.”
Joey: “Galvatron91 releasing the hold… applauding the King. And sarcastically applauding Reilly in the aisle. Takes the title belt from the referee and lifts it high above his head. Acknowledging the crowd. The Game lived up to his end of the deal, Reilly has to authorize the War Games! We’ll see you next week folks!”
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

*to Blaster*

Nice going pendejo! There were two of us and you told me you were a badass. Lying [expletive deleted]...hey, let's go set Sixswitch's car on fire...
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Listen Auros don't blame me because you can't remember when you hear the mat get hit by a hand twice lift your shoulder. It's also not my fault Sixswitch decided to cheat and not attack the legal man.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud in his room, wounds not healing, lays in his bed. Moving very slowly, he sits-up, and looks at the camera. He pushes away the Huskral bringing his healing water, and gets out of bed. Everybody in the room rushes towards him but he pushes everyone away. He comes and painfully sits on the throne in the center of the room*

*Cough* You *cough* will get yours Gurff. *Cough* This isn't over yet, it will only be over when I say so. *Cough* I *cough* have not been beaten, only fought in a battle where I was careless. *Cough* This is not over . It will never be over....

You have not harmed me. *Cough* No-one can do that *Screams* NO-ONE!

*With a pained look on his face, cloud faints and is seen twitching as he faces his own demons.*
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Blaster, if you're gonna degrade why you have me in your crew, you'd better start acting like a leader instead of a loser.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Blaster, if you're gonna degrade why you have me in your crew, you'd better start acting like a leader instead of a loser.

Someone wanna remind me why we let this guy join our club?

As for Jinrai...

Congrats, dude. You finally made it to the big leagues. Too bad you had to blow it all by p*ssing me off. Too bad, though. I thought you had potential. It's sad, then, that by the time I'm done with you, there won't be enough of you left to make it back to Warzone where you SO belong.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Mayhem rocked! Cyberstrike on mayhem. Dang, there goes feud idea no. 3 oh well theres 10 more candidates left anyways :D I cant wait to see Warzone
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

To paraphrase the Ghostbusters, I came, I saw, and I kicked ass. Tweedldum and Tweedledee just weren't up to the job. Oh I'd have been happy to tag with that no good loser Plasmodium, but since the chumpstain was too scared to face his old partners the Crapucks, the Double S just had to do it for him. So, El Chinkydick thinks he's the man. El Chinkydink thought he could run against the most exciting superstar in the AWF. Well, El Chinkydink was wrong.

And now it seems we have dissention in the ranks of the good ol' Crapucks. Bongshell, Pasted and El Chinkylink. The biggest bunch o' hicks north of Virginia. Hey you know, maybe you can buy each other a big bunch of roses and kiss and make up? Maybe Pasted and El Kinkador can settle their differences while Bitchshell sits in the corner and works out exactly how much tongue to use while licking Blaster's ass? Because let me tell you something. You have no chance in hell of ever, ever beating the Double S unless you can function as a unit.

Now on to other matters. The Big Ragebowski and Lord Chaos. The ladies man, and the... ahem.... Lord of Destruction, or something. You guys want a claim on the IC crown? Well, if anything, tonight I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can still run with the best, and that Skywarp won't be so lucky next time. So, if the great asshole in the sky... I'm talking to you Reilly - sees fit, I'm always available for a rematch for my strap.

And one more thing. War Games. I've been there, I've won that. Didn't get no t-shirt, but it'd only end up covered in blood anyway. The match is hard, the match is brutal, but I'm sure the Game knows what he's doing, and I'd only be too happy to see our Mayhem boys stick it to those Warzone lackeys who think it's all cool to be scum.

So, lastly. Crapucks, Plasmodium, Skywarp or Warzone...

You want some?
Come Get Some!

(OOC: I really enjoyed this Mayhem. Great work guys)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: Good Mayhem!
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: Mayhem rocked! Cyberstrike on mayhem. Dang, there goes feud idea no. 3 oh well theres 10 more candidates left anyways :D I cant wait to see Warzone

... I better be high on that list :D
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

ooc: great show guys

ic: *Gruff is shown sitting in the backstage area watching a monitor showing the end of his match over and over again*

Gruff: did you see that? thats the future of the AWF right there! that is pure unstoppable momentum! take notice everyone cuz i'm here to stay!! you cant stop the future!!
Cloudstrifer, you fought valiantly but its over. This cage match was to settle our score once and for all and show who finally was the better man. No disrespect, you are a great fighter and our matches were great but our time has passed! i'll see you again down the line but now i have a new agenda!

the Game is looking to make a Team Mayhem for the War Games, well i know there's a lot more experienced guys on the Mayhem roster but i am the future of this great industry and the first to say i'll join that Team Mayhem cuz i am the future of the AWF and the future looks great!!
Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: I'm Back on Mayhem!! With one goal and one goal only to
become the AWF World Champion! Nobody and nothing is going to stop me.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Bombshell, It's you who made the mistake. Buffoon. You could have avoided the thrashing that you endured at mayhem by simply turning your back and running like a coward as you ususally do. But in the end... you couldn't handle it. one boot was all it took. and I'm sure blitzwing can attest to the fact that I'm not one to be trifled with... If you feel lucky... by all means. next mayhem, I'll gladly rip you apart... and then squash you beneath my heel as I once said I would
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Except your complete lack of talent...
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: Except your complete lack of talent...

D-Ex: That I agree completely. Take that Cyberstrike! You bitch-@$$ turncoat!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*CloudStrifer is looking better, and more relaxed. This time instead of the UK, he is in Norway.*

How Long will it last? How long?

Huh? Oh its you. Well, I have no regreats. None at all. You can't win all your battles. As to who I am to fight next, its simple. Since we are in the UK, those the called Normans had conquered the land long before. These were part Vikings. I say Part Vikings with disgust because they disgust me. They had to use Frank tatics to win. I mean who learns form the Franks?

We have defeated the Franks numerous times, and this is what they do to thier Viking Heritage? I spit in thier name. Thats why to show thier worthlessness, I am calling out Stone Cold Skywarp and Jetfire. One of those two goon could defend the Normans I guess, since they are from the main partthey conquered. I await their response.

*Cloud looks out of the window*

OOC: No meant to offend anyone. Just playing an Angle.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo

Oh, I get it. You couldn't beat me or D-Exterme in that Triple Threat Match at Syxx Feet Under so you ran away like the coward you are. I expected more from you Cyberstrike, but all you've proved is that you're no better than that Tapedeck and the rest of his cassettes. I guess you proved me wrong after all. Just like you said you would. Have fun on Mayhem Cyberstrike. The rest of us more talented wrestlers will survive on Warzone without you just fine.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

-Predaking-
Protoform

*crashes of furniture can be heard behind locker room door*

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:
DAMN YOU GAME! I HAD YOU WHERE I WANT YOU! NEXT TIME YOUR ASS IS TOAST!!!

*King is visibly upset but manages to catch himself and takes some deep breathes before talking again*

This is NOT over between us G91. I will be back and I will not be deterred from winning the belt. It's only a matter of time before your luck runs out and when it happens you will lie bloodied and broken in the ring for Reilly and I to spit on. Your days as Champ are numbered, Gameboy, count on it.

OOC: Another spectacular Mayhem. I am really stroked that I get to be in the title belt match for the first time. Hopefully there'll be more in the future.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game is seen backstage at Mayhem, his jaw now unwired and ready for full use when approached by Lisa Lovelace.

Lisa: "Game...Game...your victory over King tonight ensures that Mr. Reilly will authorize the Wargames. Doesn't Mr. Vaccaro have to also do the same? And why would you enter a match that nearly cost your career a year ago?"

Game: "Why is simple...no body...AND THE GAME MEANS NO BODY...jumps the Game and beats him down when he's out electrifying his fans. You got some Warzone jabbronies who need to learn their place...see, on Mayhem here, you've got the Game. A 3 time AWF World Champion...the man who has beaten everyone in this industry...the Genetic Freak...the Heart Stopper...the Jaw Dropper...everytime I walk into the arena, the fans know that they are about to be electrified by the that pie eating, brow beating, show stealing, smackdown dealing, cerebral assassinating, never procrastinating, best damn AWF champion...period. The bottom line...no one...does to the Game what happened at Syxx Feet Under...if its a War those backstage second hand TCA whatever low life half ass Wanna be J.O.B. Squad wants...its war they'll have. Let's look at the facts...the only talent they have in that hack organization is TC. Otherwise you've got the Red Meanie and his band of softcore John Cena wanna be's, without the wrestling talent. So Red Meanie...as the Game has always said...don't sing it Jabbronie...bring it!"

Lisa: "What about Mr. Vaccaro authorizing it as well?"

Game: "Lisa...its simple...as War Games is an unsanctioned event, it doesn't matter if Vaccaro authorizes it or not. He just needs 5 jabbronies willing to get their asses beat to step into the cage."

Lisa: "One final question, who will you be selecting for team Mayhem?"

The Game: "Well...part of the reason I accepted this match tonight was to test one of them...the rest I'll be asking next week on Mayhem, but the first one has already been chosen. King, you were in that cage too...and tonight you went one on one with the Great one...and you proved to be something of a worthy foe...so King here's the bottom line, Team Mayhem, you, the Game and 3 other Mayhem superstars...against Team Snorezone...one answer King, yes or no..."
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Oh yeah Gameboy you can bet your life I will be there at War Game. You may be the toughest opponent I ever faced but those jobbers at Warzone won't stand a chance against the greatest wrestler of AWF, ME. Hell... just have both of us take them on and we'll still win! Just make sure you watch YOUR back G91 cuz I haven't forgotten about our last match either. And next time I'll make sure I use something heavier than a Belt to hit you. If you can dig that, SUCKA!!! :eyebrow: :mad:
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
Oh, I get it. You couldn't beat me or D-Exterme in that Triple Threat Match at Syxx Feet Under so you ran away like the coward you are. I expected more from you Cyberstrike, but all you've proved is that you're no better than that Tapedeck and the rest of his cassettes. I guess you proved me wrong after all. Just like you said you would. Have fun on Mayhem Cyberstrike. The rest of us more talented wrestlers will survive on Warzone without you just fine.

OOC: Did anybody noticed that you didn't actually see my character sign the contract only that Reily showed him one and he was talking to Reily about maybe signing an AWF Mayhem contract.
Yeah sure Flec and Joey Styles stated that Cyberstrike had joined but since when do annoucers ever know anything of the backsatge comings and goings? :D ;) :)
My character is well known for being very unpredictable (sort of like... ME! ;))

IC: Do you think I wanted to be like you? The most worthless of the AWF Champions Armpit? For a brief minute maybe I did but then Mr. Reily came to me and offered me a choice be on the original AWF show and fulfil my destiny or be like you the most worthless hack that ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring?
That idoit Vacarro held me down and stopped me at every turn to fulfil my destniy as The AWF World Champion!
"The Game" hid behind him because deep down he knows that his days are numbered and that soon he and I will cross paths and when we do wheather he's still the AWF World Champion or not I will do the one thing that no one else in this company can do break him down and end his worthless career once and for all!
He and the rest of you all will soon know why I'm the best in this business past, present and future!
Besides if I had to listen to anymore of Tempest's bragging about being the winner of 2003 the LotM toury I was going to kill him.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.