[eBay]The stupidest thing you've ever done, bidding on an auction-wise.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

[eBay]The stupidest thing you've ever done, bidding on an auction-wise.

Post by Sades »

This'd be mine- It's also the first thing I've ever done, bidding on an auctionwise:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0171618962

Let's see if you can tell me what's wrong with this picture. Feel free to point and laugh, I've done it myself.

Ah well. At least, if I win I can use the thing for a conversion or something.

Does this fit here? I don't know if 40K counts as a "toyline"...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by saysadie
Let's see if you can tell me what's wrong with this picture.

Tempting fate and/or other posters by posting a link to a still-running auction you're bidding on?
I don't know if 40K counts as a "toyline"...
I'm sure GW would like some more grown-up, "edgy" term, but yeah.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by Denyer
Tempting fate and/or other posters by posting a link to a still-running auction you're bidding on?

I kinda want someone to take it off of my hands at this point, seeing as how it's going to cost me more in shipping than what I'll be paying for it. I could probably get it through trading RL if I really wanted it.

Me likey the horns, though... which is why I bid on it. I'm planning a Great Taurus conversion and am attempting to slowly get items I might be able to use. Common sense is poking at me for this one, however.
Originally posted by Denyer
I'm sure GW would like some more grown-up, "edgy" term, but yeah.

Wargame tabletop miniatures, not toys. Ooh, yeah.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

you bid on the head and not the whole model =(
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

seeing as how it's going to cost me more in shipping than what I'll be paying for it.
Ah, I'm entirely used to doing this so it never even registered. One of the nice things about eBay is that obscure but essentially worthless stuff often turns up if you happen to get lucky searching at the right time. For instance, the guy I got this off got a bit extra with the payment, and I got a random but rather cool sampler for something else thrown in with it...
Sades

Post by Sades »

If it was worth it, I probably wouldn't be so blah about it... but it's a head is the thing. A head I could probably get easier elsewhere.

There's a filthy joke in there somewhere, I know it...