The MMC Azalea pack-in comic is a Spotlight: Arcee fanfix

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bumblemus Prime

The MMC Azalea pack-in comic is a Spotlight: Arcee fanfix

Post by Bumblemus Prime »

It's hilariously bad, yet no worse really than SL Arcee. Arcee (Azalea) is in the middle of killing Jhiaxus (Psyaxus)--seriously, there's very little attempt made to disguise the IDW-ness of this--and then something explodes for some damn reason.

Topspin & Twin Twist show up and decide to try jump-starting her spark with their own "shared Ember." Then they go into this weird dream world where Arcee has like, telepathic hair. She's seriously got this giant head of glowy hair reaching out and touching all these different minds.

At the end of it all Solus Prime (looking like an MMC fembot repaint) appears and tells Arcee that she was always meant to continue on Solus's work.

So basically Arcee wasn't actually a weird take on female Transformers with terrible implications because she was ALWAYS MEANT TO CONTINUE THE NOBLE DESTINY OF FEMALE TRANSFORMERS after she was TORTURED into a female form.

Oh, it's terrible, but hey, props to MMC's little comics writing team for trying. Psychic hair.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

...that sounds even worse than SL Arcee! That's a big bunch of jaw dropping nonsense.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I've not read this one, but each of the "Let's try and pretend anyone will be treating these characters as these characters rather than These Characters" comics I've encountered have been sheepishly bad. As if they feel obliged to present some Non Copyright Infringing content for the legal team but don't think anyone buying will care because for them it's [Trademark].

Odd that.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!