Transformers Animated Premieres #1 on All Television Among Boys

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Transformers Animated Premieres #1 on All Television Among Boys

Post by Ackula »

http://pressmediawire.com/article.cfm?articleID=4611
(PressMediaWire) January 08, 2008 - Cartoon Network launched into 2008 with the half-hour original series premiere of Transformers Animated (Saturday, Jan. 5, 10:30 a.m.), charting impressive double-digit delivery and ratings gains among key kid demos and ranking #1 in its time period versus all broadcast and cable competition with boys 6-11 and boys 2-11, according to preliminary data from Nielsen Media Research. Coupled with a new episode of Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.) the new animated series propelled the network's three-hour Saturday morning franchise Dynamite Action Squad (9 a.m.-12 p.m.) to across-the-board double-digit growth.

Very interesting read. Looks like despite what some of the adults might think about the series, the kids sure loved it! Well, at least boys anyways :rolleyes:
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

I still want to know if it will be shown here in the UK as that Demographic just about suits my mental age.
I emailed Cartoon Network from the contact link on the UK site but didnt get an answer.
I guess its youtube for me.
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It's parents forcing their children to watch it.

I know I would.