Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Commander Shockwav
Protoform

DW G1 Ongoing #11 pages in print

Post by Commander Shockwav »

Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

#11? Oh gawd, that's the one where all the Autofems are supposed to make an appearance. Right?

Something about the way they advertised it makes me cringe everytime someone mentions it... :glance:
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Intriguing. I wonder where they got the license / material to print that?
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

If it's only 9 pages i'm guessing we aren't going to see either the whole story resolved. What a pity.

Pat Lee probably gave them the scans with an under the table payment or something in order to get some capital behind the new monstrosity set up for him to show off his "superstar" artistic skills in....:rolleyes:
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Still as gimmicky as fembots are It'd be interesting to see what the dealio was. Does anyone have scans? It's so long since I read #10 all I can rememer is Sky-Lynx squeaking a bit and Bruticus going monosyllabical on his ass.

Oh and my favourite bit for stating the obvious characterisation is
as follows

Swindle "Hey maybe we can make a deal"
That ladies and gentlemen is writing, he's got more layers than a chocolate cheescake.....agggghhh I hate myself and Sky-Lynx.

I don't care about #11 anymore, that's how memorable the ongoing was for me *sigh* I don't believe in nothing no more.
Prime Maximus
Protoform

Post by Prime Maximus »

As much I miss the ongoing series, I'm not even going to bother, it would only make me more disappointed that the series doesn't exist any more.
Commander Shockwav
Protoform

Post by Commander Shockwav »

Originally posted by Prime Maximus
As much I miss the ongoing series, I'm not even going to bother, it would only make me more disappointed that the series doesn't exist any more.

Yeah, I think I'm going with that too.

But I think I'm avoiding also on the remote possibility that we might actually see it in comic book form someday.
Wildrider

G1 ongoing #11 preview on Ebay?

Post by Wildrider »

See what you think lads/lasses worth a bid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 10468&rd=1

EDIT: I should have attached this to the other thread if at all, I get excited on night shifts......soz
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

The auction isn't for #11. It's for the magazine that ran 9 pages of art from that issue, which is very much real. Hell, you even posted in the thread about it.
HOWEVER issue four of the 'Comic Book Digest' has a 9 page B&W preview of the non released Issue 11's artwork! This is nigh on impossible to find this side of the Atlantic, so this is a one-off chance to see how issue 11 would have panned out. This artwork will NEVER EVER see the light of day published.......sadly!

This auction is for that book with the Transformers 9 page preview inside.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Yes but now you can bid for it.......
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

...because it's apparently not easy to find in the UK.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Nothing is easy to find in Wigan, I have to wind this P.C.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Winding? Pssh. I wish we had a winding comp. I have to attach my PC to a lightning rod, so I can only get on when there's a good sized storm moving through.
Wildrider

British Gas PAH! I laugh at you......

Post by Wildrider »

You know I heard somewhere that when attached to dynamos Platypi make an excellent alternative power source with the added bonus of being totally enviromentally friendly..............I will research this and get back to you.

Hmm off topic, so Fort max you seen any scans or do you have the Comic Book Digest?
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

I've tried the platypus thing. All it did was give the neighborhood a distinctive smell.
Originally posted by Wildrider
Hmm off topic, so Fort max you seen any scans or do you have the Comic Book Digest?

Nope. Haven't really gone searching or anything as I haven't read the ongoing since issue 0. I'm sure the comic shop near here would have it, or at least be able to track it down.