Hahaha, so didn't notice that until the latest viewing...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Hahaha, so didn't notice that until the latest viewing...

Post by Cliffjumper »

...I'm guessing you've all caught up and got it on DVD, yeh? Watch Demolisher's front wheel around about when Prime yells "Pull over!", just as Demi topples off the road. Anyone else notice that before?
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Cliffjumper wrote:...I'm guessing you've all caught up and got it on DVD, yeh? Watch Demolisher's front wheel around about when Prime yells "Pull over!", just as Demi topples off the road. Anyone else notice that before?
Notice what? That it spins. Yes, it's very nice.:p
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That'd be very, very, very funny if the wheel did actually spin. It doesn't, it turns or rolls, then falls.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I think you may have watched this movie one time to many.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Not possible. Does not compute.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I haven't bought it yet. And I only ever saw it once [IIRC] in theatres. So I barely remember what you're talking about and hence AM SPAMMING YOUR TOPIC TAKE THAT BIIIIIOTCH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Sades wrote:I haven't bought it yet. And I only ever saw it once [IIRC] in theatres. So I barely remember what you're talking about and hence AM SPAMMING YOUR TOPIC TAKE THAT BIIIIIOTCH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I think he's talking about the bit in Dodgeball where they're trying to cross the road.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
inflatable dalek

Christ, Byron from Babylon 5 was one of the first Prime's. Couldn't Optimus have stuck something through his head?

On the plus side, even though he only had one line we can now invite Michael York to conventions.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

He's also now appeared in a science fiction film that isn't an overrated piece of shit too...
inflatable dalek

Oh come on, that Tekwar TV film where he played King Arthur (or whatever he was supposed to be, he was wielding Excalibur in a version of London that looked like Canada crossed with music hall) is possibly the greatest thing ITV ever showed at half two on a Saturday Afternoon with William Shatner in.

Now I think of it he played "Arthur" on Babylon 5 as well, and just like Byron and all the other English characters he was a poncy haired poetry sprouting knob.

Considering the presence of Deep Roy and Tony Todd someone on the casting side really like their cult TV stars don't they?
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Right.
For the past 8 years, every time I've watched Revenge of the Fallen, when this scene has rolled around I've remembered this thread.
That's twice at the cinema and over and over and over again on DVD and Blu Ray.

And I still have absolutely no idea what Cliffjumper was on about.
I like bears.