Season 3 on DVD

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Starsreams Ghost
Protoform

Season 3 on DVD

Post by Starsreams Ghost »

Does anyone know when rhino is gonna release season 3 on dvd? and will it be one part like they did with season 1 or 2 like they did with the second season?:confused: Also i'm new here how do i post my own pictuers on my posts? any help would be appreciated:confused: :confused:
matrix1
Protoform

Post by matrix1 »

Probably September.
G1 & G2 Transformer Accessories for sale. http://dnw.no-ip.com/store
Hound

Post by Hound »

Welcome.

Season 3 is only 30 episodes right? They could probably get it all in one set but the extras would be only slight and they could make more money if they did it in two so I'm gonna say two, not that I actually know anything one way or another.

As for images you would have to have a website to host them from or get someone to host them for you, then you just use the handy "img" button (or whatever you want to call it) to post the image with your reply. As far as I know attachments aren't something regular members can do.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

9/09/03 is the release date as of tight now.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Season 3 part 1 will have the first part of season three, and part two will have the rest of Season 3 along with the Rebirth three parter. No news on the special features as far as I know.

And if you want help with a sig image, you could probably make a request for one down in the Sig Forum.