IDW February Solicitations for TF Titles

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

IDW February Solicitations for TF Titles

Post by zigzagger »

February Solicitations for IDW Transformers titles are up at comicscontinuum.com.
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... idwfeb.htm

THE TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT: ARCEE

Written by Simon Furman, art and covers by Alex Milne.

Presenting the latest one-shot focusing on some of the best-loved (or loathed) characters from the Transformers Universe. The spotlight falls on Arcee, Autobot by allegiance but utterly mad, bad, and dangerous to know! Driven by personal demons, waging a war against an enemy that may only exist in her head, Arcee is considered too dangerous to ever be let loose. But desperate times call for desperate measures!

32 pages, $3.99.

THE TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT VOLUME 2 TP

Written by Simon Furman, Stuart Moore and Nick Roche, art by Don Figueroa, Guido Guidi, Marcelo Matere, Robby Musso and Nick Roche.

IDW's one-shots focusing on the most celebrated Transformers characters continue in this second collection of Spotlights. This time around, see how and why Soundwave, Kup, Galvatron, Optimus Prime and Ramjet fit into the Transformers' ever-expanding IDW-verse. Simon Furman handles scripting duties on all but Kup, where Nick Roche tackles writing and illustrating duties.

136 pages, $19.99.

THE TRANSFORMERS: DEVASTATION #6

Written by Simon Furman, art by E.J. Su, covers by Su and Nick Roche.

The end is nigh ... and how! Shocks and revelations abound as the latest chapter of the new IDW Transformers saga draws to its conclusion. Earth's fate hangs in the balance, as the Reapers and Decepticons clash for the right to scribe its final hours, while a new and perhaps far deadlier foe orchestrates his own apocalyptic power play. Where are the Autobots in Earth's darkest hour? The answer will leave readers reeling.

32 pages, $3.99.

THE TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS: SOURCEBOOK #4

Written by Simon Furman and Ben Yee, art by Don Figueroa, Marcelo Matere, Robby Musso and Nick Roche, cover by Figueroa.

Furman and Yee conclude their all-encompassing, unifying resource book highlighting the characters, worlds and technology from all generations and incarnations of Beast Wars with the fourth volume of this informative collection. From Silverbolt to Waspinator, and featuring new art from a host of the greatest Transformers artists, this is the series that explains everything you need to know about the world of the Beast Wars!

48 pages, $7.49.

THE TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS: THE ASCENDING TP

Written by Simon Furman, art by Don Figueroa and Guido Guidi, cover by Figueroa.

Spiraling out of the events in Beast Wars: The Gathering. Magmatron, now a disembodied entity, existing out of time and space, is witness to Cyberton's unchecked descent into chaos and madness, all of which is a prelude to its complete and utter destruction! Powerless to directly affect this terrifying apocalypse, Magmatron's last desperate recourse is to try and bring his greatest enemy, Razorbest, together with fellow Maximals Lio Convoy and The Pack!

104 pages, $17.99.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Can you think of anywhere else the Sourcebook's been indicated to not be three issues / compiled as a ~150 page TPB?
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

I'm a bit confused about that as well.
IDW originally said that it is to be only three issues...and yet have listings for a forth issue. I know I've read that it would be only three else where...just can't remember at the moment where I saw this.
http://www.idwpublishing.com/titles/tf- ... ions.shtml
And like you said, I don't see how four 48 page (ad free) issues can fit into a 150 page TPB.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Simon Furman handles scripting duties on all but Kup, where Nick Roche tackles writing and illustrating duties
... explains why Ramjet was better than the Avengers stuff...