Maximum Dinobots #4 Preview

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

Maximum Dinobots #4 Preview

Post by zigzagger »

Maximum Dinobots #4 preview pages have been posted @ comicscontinuum.com. Four pages than the usual five though.

Mirrored
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hennessy
Protoform

Post by Hennessy »

borg72

Post by borg72 »

page 5 ftw!

i'm still not into soundwave's apparently normalized speach patterns. I just can't marry it up in my head with the g1/'cylon'/welker voice. personal preference, i guess; i'm sure there are many who dislike ravage speaking as much as i love the concept.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

borg72 wrote:i'm still not into soundwave's apparently normalized speach patterns. I just can't marry it up in my head with the g1/'cylon'/welker voice. personal preference, i guess; i'm sure there are many who dislike ravage speaking as much as i love the concept.
Eh. Furman's always written Soundwave as being able to speak properly. I've always imagined him as posh and English.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

I know, I suppose i'm just defaulting to my first instances of encountering the character. fwiw, posh and english is how i hear shockwave. again, its the g1 cartoon voice (which worked so well for the spotlight). I wonder how many of us do that?

ohhh we should have a game... reading a character in a different voice. ironhide and kup as john wayne and clint eastwood, anyone?

more seriously, i'll take soundwave as somewhere between an evil dick tracey and a rorshach-sounding type. works for me.

laserbeak hasn't spoken yet, has he?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Halfshell wrote:Eh. Furman's always written Soundwave as being able to speak properly. I've always imagined him as posh and English.
Yeh, I tend to transfer the voices from the kids' show over to the comic, with the exception of Soundwave, who I've always tended to cast as Sharaz Jek from Doctor Who...