Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream on official Hasbro website

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream on official Hasbro website

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Mikotron
Protoform

Post by Mikotron »

Seems like their Cybertron robot modes are more human friendly than their Earth robot modes.

Keep in mind I'm comparing Toy vs. Movie designs.
Ba weep granna weep ninni - BONG
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Note: as usual due to Hasbro's session system that insists on redirecting to the main TF page, you may need to open the link twice.

Pet rocks and Boulder Beasts are back in fashion, then?
gspro15198
Protoform

Post by gspro15198 »

i cant wait to get my hands on those two :-) i love the protoform mode of prime and he even has the wheels is he just a remold or is it a totally different transformation from the actual toy?
Come on what are you?
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

You know...that Starscream head mould is actually reminiscent of the old G1 Starscream....

Prime, not so much. Why does his head change so much, I wonder?
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
numbat

Post by numbat »

Still not totally sure about these chaps...

It's the huge fins on the back that really spoil them for me, and they could have been given nicer colourschemes (in my opinion - I'm sure some people love them, and my views are often slightly off the main burn...)

;)
guitarded
Protoform

Post by guitarded »

doesn't even look like they changed starscreams headmold from his cybertron form to his earth form!!!:eyebrow: unless the earth one we've seen is a fake???!!!:wtf:
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Fake?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
mLink
Protoform

Post by mLink »

Hello, I'm currently living in China for work, and I saw the Optimus in packaging and some car in a small store. Are these out in some places already? It said movie prieview on both of the cards, but one of them was worded a little different. Sorry I don't have a lot of info, this is all from memory. Just thought of this after reading this post. The Optimus was in vehicle mode, same with the car. The car didn't seem painted, or it was a silvery gray I guess. Anyway, if this is something that is of interest(maybe this is crap u all know), I could prob stop by there soon and take a few pics. Lemme know.
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Originally posted by mLink
Hello, I'm currently living in China for work, and I saw the Optimus in packaging and some car in a small store. Are these out in some places already? It said movie prieview on both of the cards, but one of them was worded a little different. Sorry I don't have a lot of info, this is all from memory. Just thought of this after reading this post. The Optimus was in vehicle mode, same with the car. The car didn't seem painted, or it was a silvery gray I guess. Anyway, if this is something that is of interest(maybe this is crap u all know), I could prob stop by there soon and take a few pics. Lemme know.

^^
Go take pictures, I am sure alot of us want to see the packaging for the figure. Take as many picutures as you can and post them. That car that you thought wasnt pantied could be JAZZ, so take alot of pictures and post them ASAP.

OK, I really want the Optimus Prime, and Starscream, they look pretty sweet, and if they will only be $10, well that is even better. I like the designs of them both. I diffenently like that SS better then the other one that is going to be a movie toy. But both of them are musy buys to me, just look to SWEET !
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Not too sure about these guys. OK, given that Screamer looks a lot less like his knuckles should be dragging, he is not even reminiscently a Tetrajet, which is a bit of a shame. And he should tuck his shirt in; I don't know, modern TFs, what is Cybertron coming to etc. His vehicle mode and Prime's are a bit too similar (saving on the mold, one guesses).

If you can get pics, mLink, go for it.

Warning: Usual statement coming up - gotta eye before I buy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
guitarded
Protoform

Post by guitarded »

Originally posted by Nevermore
Fake?

The two starscream heads seem to be very similar, whereas prime's cybertronian head sculpt has noticeable differences in comparison to what we've seen in cgi pics.

I'm just speculating that its "fake" ! I have no hard evidence to prove it!

I do like this cybertronian starscream though. Head sculpt fits this form, very niceley!
jepc71
Protoform

Post by jepc71 »

All I can say is "Screaming Semen!"