Dreamwave's Official Site Gets Updated...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

Dreamwave's Official Site Gets Updated...

Post by Bombshell »

...and among the updates includes a four page preview of the first issue of G1 Vol.2 #1

Check It Out Here!

Also mentioned is the shipping date for G1 Vol: 2, which is April 23rd.

And looks like the covers have changed a bit...

Issue #1 Autobot Cover

Issue #1 Decepticon Cover

Issue #1 Holofoil Cover

Issue #2 Covers

Issue #3 Covers
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Scourge. :)

Does that preview from G1 TPB have some connection with the 2nd mini at all?

Hell, I won't be seeing that anyway. :(
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ozz

Does that preview from G1 TPB have some connection with the 2nd mini at all?

Maybe. I mean, how else would Scourge & whoever else is with him have gotten here?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Well, you've read Time Wars, right?

Of course, the movie characters may be characters in their own right in this continuity — not 'upgraded' mechs.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Hopefully Blitzwing and Astrotrain will actually be in issue #3 and not just on the cover. Looks like the Dinobots will be back too. :)

As for Scourge, I really hope they don't completely change the continuity of his character. At least this means we might get to see Cyclonus too.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blitzwing
Hopefully Blitzwing and Astrotrain will actually be in issue #3 and not just on the cover. Looks like the Dinobots will be back too. :)

Originally posted by me in a thread 32 people looked at but none responded to...
Transformers: Generation One Vol. 2 # 3
“War and Peace”

Written by Brad Mick
Penciled by Pat Lee
Inked by Rob Armstrong
Backgrounds by Edwin Garcia
Colored by Espen Grundetjern & Alan Wang

They’re baaack. The DINOBOTS return and are ready to make anything and everything foolish enough to get in their way extinct! Branded as criminals of war, OPTIMUS PRIME and the AUTOBOTS face public execution via the smelting pools of CYBERTRON. And while it may appear that our heroes are headed for that big scrap heap in the sky—the end is far from near when GRIMLOCK and his DINOBOTS come crashing to the rescue. But even if the AUTOBOTS are able to escape SHOCKWAVE’S forces are they prepared for what else lurks in the wastelands of CYBERTRON? And what happens when STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE form an unholy alliance that promises to return the DECEPTICONS to power? The latest chapter in 2003’s most action-packed saga promises even more thrills, chills and utter carnage than the first two issues combined!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Those pages are pretty m'eh... same pros and cons as before... it'll be the dialogue and story that'll decide whether it's any good or not, as Pat isn't going to change his style... And despite Photoshopping in new backgrounds, those ocvers are still full orf very badly drawn Transformers.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Those pages are pretty m'eh... same pros and cons as before... it'll be the dialogue and story that'll decide whether it's any good or not, as Pat isn't going to change his style... And despite Photoshopping in new backgrounds, those ocvers are still full orf very badly drawn Transformers.
I gotta agree. They look pretty crappy to me.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

:confused: Wait... Grimlock is a Decepticon? Since when are Ramjet, Dirge & Thrust part of the Autobots? Poor Decepticon triple-changers; they appear to be the focus of attacks on the cover of #1 and #3.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

whats up with Megatron's GUN???
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Pat Lee drew it, that's what's up with Megatron's gun.
Originally posted by Wolfang
:confused: Wait... Grimlock is a Decepticon? Since when are Ramjet, Dirge & Thrust part of the Autobots? Poor Decepticon triple-changers; they appear to be the focus of attacks on the cover of #1 and #3.

Grimlock changed sides because DW thought it would be k3wl in the first series... I suspect the same of the Coneheads [they're probably part of the Cybertronian force]...
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Also at Dreamwave's website:

They're gonna start making TMNT comics! That's what I'm f'n talkin' bout! :cool:
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Also at Dreamwave's website:

They're gonna start making TMNT comics! That's what I'm f'n talkin' bout! :cool:
Heros in a half-shell! Turtle Power! :D
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero