[Original RPG] Aftermath:

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Aftermath:

Post by Galvatron91 »

(OOC: Use this thread for whatever loose ends you want to wrap up or to develop new stories if you like)

The group arrived back in the Plasma Energy Chamber, but Optimus and Mirage were no where to be seen.

Jhiaxus: "hmmm....pity, i did so want to continue my discussion with Prime."

Jhiaxus: "So Gigatron, you delivered the package without any problems?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger stopped.
"Well I suppose this changes things." He laughed at looked at Jhiaxus.
"I would guess everything went as planned, sir?" he asked.
He then told Jhiaxus about the occurances on Cybertron.

"We have found the Combaitcons or more likely they found us." He smiled. "Trypticon is back online, we have a new weapon for againist the Autobots (he said refering to Dominator) and the Autobots as a whole have been very quiet."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus looked up at Hatemonger and smiled as he rose to his feet.

Jhiaxus: "Yes...all went as planned, and nothing will ever be the same again!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Well then," Hatemunger smiled and motioned for his men to follow him then invited Jhiaxus.
"Why don't we see how our dear Cybertron has changed then."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Taking advantage of the lull in Hatemunger's conversation (how very rude this newcomer was!), Gigatron leaned to Jhiaxus and delivered his report.

"The package was received by the Liege Maximo as planned. He seemed very interested in taking advantage of his gift. Both pleasant and cooperative."

As the Decepticons began walking, Gigatron continued to speak. His hands folded behind his back; his eyes clutched the ground inches before Jhiaxus' feet.

"But I've been meaning to ask, Jhiaxus. What was the package? In all the business with my revival, I never had time to question you about it."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus smiled at his friend and leaned in so only Gigatron could hear and muttered the contents of the package to his olderst friend.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Shock. It leads to a lot of things. Fear, anger, pain. For some, it ends life. For Gigatron, it merely ended his stroll.

"You're joking."

He could see that Jhiaxus was not. Gigatron paused to choose his words carefully. A few moments passed; the decision made, he spoke again.

"That's insane! You can't seriously... With that kind of power, he'll... What are you thinking?!"

Calm down.

Gigatron paused again. This time his speech was more fluent, rational, quiet.

"No, Jhiaxus. No. I'll put it to you straight - I want no part of this. Old friends we may be, I will not take part in this!"

He stopped to think. Reasoning with Jhiaxus may be a possibility. But, what difference would it make? What's done was done (thanks to Gigatron himself), and talking sense to Jhiaxus would be about as helpful as gibberish.

Gigatron added calmly, "I suppose I've just reduced my list of options to flight. Goodbye, Jhiaxus."

The words barely out of his mouth, Gigatron transformed to jet mode and sped away from the Decepticons.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger scratched his head.
"Gigatron does not seem to have a clue who he wants to fight for?" He asked.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus watched his oldest friend fly away. Had he had one, his heart would have broken, were he able, he would have shed tears.

Jhaixus: "I see you have made your choice my friend...I only hope you have the reason to think about that choice...and the character to accept the possible ramifications should you try to stop me...good bye...my brother..."

Jhiaxus turned to his followers: "Come...it is time to find that fool Optitron. And Hatemonger...you did well...you have quite the future in the new order of the Decepticons!"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Brawn Jazz and Sunstreaker sat inside Iacon

"Too bad about Braint Storm eh guys" Sunstreaker said

"He was a true Autobot he went down fighting" Brawn said

"yeah man give 'em props for that" Jazz finished
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Cosmobots were stood in a small antechamber in Iacon. They had a lot of records to update and expand with their new knowledge of the galaxy. Apollo hovered above the ground in satelite mode and formed an uplink with the city's computer banks.

"There," he said, "now we just wait."

(OOC: The Cosmobots are ready to take part in any new threads)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Onslaught crossed his arms.

"Damn," he muttered.

"We have been abandoned by Hateumunger!" Swindle wailed.

"No, fool, he's probably forgotten about us..." Blast Off murmurred.

"Back to the Energy Chamger. Now." Onslaught nodded, once.

Transforming to vehicle modes, the Combaticons sped back to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC Hey Quickswitch this will explain all.

Hatemunger got onto his com-link.
"Onslaught we no longer need to find Vector Sigma, Jhiaxus and his men have returned. Sorry you got lost in the mix, I returned to base to have Stealth outfitted, but that is no longer nesscary. We could use your help here if you desire to help." He asked. He then looked at Jhiaxus "Thank you." He said then continued to set about talking to his own soilders and other Decepticons.

Suddenly Skyblade stood up,
OOC I know the Analon left Earth.
"Guys we have a problem, a rather massive shuttle has just arrived in the orbit of Cybertron." he said looking at a radar screen.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Awaking from a silent stupor, prime stirred.... he lay in silence for a moment, then rose up... his hand supported his rise to his feet... yet he felt strange... he turned around, and he realized quickly why... floating before him was the supercomputer of cybertron... vector sigma... behind it, a strange gateway... silently, a voice spoke to optimus..." Orion Pax.... Optimus Prime. Time has been thrown to chaos... jhiaxus was merely toying with you... his plans were much greater than simply to try and erase you from reality... I fear for all of you...my children... for the great destroyer... once more approaches cybertron.... but this time... I fear not the matrix... nor even myself... will be able to stop the abomination... for this is not the unicron we knew... this power I sense... is a demon unlike any the universe has ever known. "

With that the voice went silent... and prime shielded his optics from the light that flashed as the portal sealed... slowly he opened his optics again... he felt strange.. but yet he ignored the feelings... transforming, he punched his accellerator, and suddenly bolted forward... as he sped toward iacon, he pondered...

"What in primus... Primus.. that... that has to be it! His children... that was... the creator!"

Soon arriving at the gates to iacon, prime transformed and ran for the command center...

Jinrai meanwhile finally arrived... weary for some unexplicable reason, he silently approached living areas of iacon... perhaps hoping to find a resting place...
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Iacon.... Open This Door!!!

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Megatron walked down the ramp of TimeSplitter. He walked a few metres to Iacon. He had asked them politely to let him in. He was frustrated, but he couldn't let it show. He wanted to join the Autobots... for now.... But he did plan to keep it solid. Somehow, he needed to help the Autobots. Their was something... he had to do... He felt it... an urge inside of him. A longing for something more... more than what he had. But suddenly he came out of thought.

He opened his comlink and tranmitted a message to Optimus Prime

"Optimus Prime, where are you. I have tried to contact you, and I want to prove to you, my trust, my faith in you nd the Autobots."

He ended the Transmission.

He sent another transmission to those at Iacon , only footsteps away.

"Autobots, let me in. This is Megatron and if you forgot already, I'm here to help."

Counter-Punch altered his systems to make him appear damaged.

"Counter-Punch, to HateMunger. Require assistance......" His voice lowered in tones. Hoping to provide it suitable.

He touched his chestplate, where the decepticon symbol lay. He touched it, making it half hang out, his circuits showing. Then he fainted.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Acknowleged," Onslaught replied to Hatemunger.

The Combaticons sped onward, arriving at the threshold of the Chamber. Transforming to robot modes, they walked in, saluting to Jhiaxus and his retinue.

"Combaticons reporting, Commander," Onslaught saluted sharply, coming to attention.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc stood silently for a while, staring at leaving Gigatron. Jhiaxus had revealed shrapnels of his plan to Cryhavoc earlier but what the giant knew wasn't nowhere enough for him to form any trustworthy conclusions. Still Gigatron's departing bothered Cryhavoc... there was something that Jhiaxus had not revealed to him and he hated the feeling of uncertainty crawling inside his mind.

***Why we didn't stop him? He may turn against us now.*** Cryhavoc asked from Jhiaxus through the mental link he shared with his creator as he began to follow Jhiaxus away from the plasma energy chamber.

The Predacons were gathered near the enormous Decepticon assault base Trypticon after hearing the news of Jhiaxus' return.

"Maybe the leadership will be stabilized soon. I'm beginning to get tired of this. I'm still not sure whose orders we should be following." Divebomb said, breaking the silence.

Razorclaw glanced at Divebomb and decided to share his own opinion with his fellow Predacons. "Now that Galvatron is gone it is quite clear that there are only three contenders for leadership position... Hatemunger, Optitron and Jhiaxus... what I have learned this far... Hatemunger is the first to drop out of the competion."

Headstrong lifted his head and gave a dull look at Razorclaw and Divebomb. "Enough of politics already! I don't care who we follow as long as we have Autobots to kill." He grumbled, thus gaining angry look from Divebomb.
Halfshell

a long, long time ago....

Post by Halfshell »

Maximo smirked happily as he watched the three Decepticons leave his chamber.

"Shatterstorm." He called to one of the guards. "You may remove Jhiaxus from his confinement... all danger to his person... and sanity... have been removed."

He watched as Shatterstorm saluted, and vacated to release Jhiaxus. Now that his mission has been successful, he is as good as immortal for the next several million years... excellent. But it is not time for his mission to begin yet. It will take several million cycles for my scientists to decrypt this package. Then I will be able to implement its secrets fully. Now, back to the Covenant... I am eager to learn more of these 'morphcores' it speaks of...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara found herself in the Plasma Chamber, unharmed, and in her normal Decepticon form. Confusion reigned upon her face. Then, Gigatron departed, making her even more confused. "Um, forgive me if I seem a little dense, but what in the name of the Great Maker just happened here?!?!?!?"
Quick Switch

Present

Post by Quick Switch »

Vortex and Brawl chuckled at Adeara.

"Heh, fembot," the tank drawled, ribbing his helicopter comrade.

"More than you know, little missy," Vortex half-bowed, "but it appears your back in the present."

Blast Off turned to look at his fellows.

"Fools! We are soldiers, not Terrorcons! We mock not the weaker species," the space shuttle replied, indicating the shapeshifter slightly.