[Original RPG] A Angry Swarm (AKA My attempt to get back into the game)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: I've been gone for a long time, and was quite angry to find out what had happened to my characters in my absence. This si my attempt to get back into things. This post will deal with the Insecticons, my characters, and what they have done during the end of Extinction. Also, I am dropping the Spychangers and Dinobots as characters so I can focus on these guys. Thank you.)

They were alone.

It was a simple truth. Ramjet, Dirge, Thrust and Lastrites had all abandoned them, returning to Cybertron in order to combat the threat of Unicron.

But they had not gone with them. Oh, no. For the Insecticons had other plans.

Approaching a power plant, Shrapnel looked at his companions. Bombshell, Kickback, Ransack, Venom, Barrage and Chop Shop were all ready to pounce on the plant and the unsuspecting workers.

"Insecticons, transform and destroy, destroy!", Shrapnel shouted, charging at the plant, the other six Insecticons following.

At the plant, there were two human guards, who watched as the seven giant insects charged at the plant.

"Holy sh...", one of them said, only to get trampled on by Kickback. The other, fearing for his life, ran away to a nearby car, and sped away.

Transforming to his robot mode, Shrapnel looked at Bombshell. "Please, Bombshell, Bombshell", he said.

Bombshell nodded, and fired off an inseci-shell, which landed nearby, and scattered hundred of filament pieces of metal.

"Now, for the electronic clone beams, clone beams", Shrapnel said.

From his antennae erupted beams which swarmed over the fragments, transforming them into clones of the Insecticons, which then began to devour the plant.

"Yes, yes", Shrapnel said with utter glee. "We may have been abandoned, but we shall soon have our revenge, revenge!"

(OOC: Quick Switch, I would like you to assist me. I still control Snake, and would very much like for him and Fakkadi to find out about this attack.)
Quick Switch

(OOC: Sure, Bombshell. No problem.)

Post by Quick Switch »

In the quiet of Carbombya, Abdul Fakkadi was roused from sleep by his Vizier and General in Chief.

"Sir, the Insecticons have been reported ravaging a power plant nearby," the Vizier said anxiously, as the dictator was roused from his sleep.

"It has been reported that the Seekers have perished against Unicron. Their only contacts are yourself and Cobra Commander. We should contact them immediatley, Your Excellency." The General said without premable.

Fakkadi rose, and put on his dress uniform, and adjusted his cap and COBRA pin. He walked briskly to his comm station, and activated his own secure frequency.

"Snake, my friend. A plague of Insecticons has been loosed. We must attempt to contact them, to continue our alliance. I await your response."
Bombshell

OOC: Thanks, Quick Switch. Also, G91, there's an apology in your PM Box. Please read.

Post by Bombshell »

The screen filled with the helmeted image of the former leader of COBRA.

"So, those meddlesome bugs have resurfaced", Snake said. "We haven't seen them since our altercation. But what are they up to, I wonder. Perhaps they are feeling underused in our plans, and decided to strike. We shall have to rectify this. Send some troops to the power plant. I will meet you there."
"Yum!", Kickback said, gnawing on a steel beam. "This is more good than I could have imagined."

"Yes, yes", Shrapnel said. "This pathetic fleshlings and excuses for Decepticons think that they can abandon us? Well, we will teach them the error of their way, their ways."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi nodded.

"Of course, my friend." He terminated the feed. "General, assemble your most crack troops. The power plant is on the outskirts of Carbombya City. We shall go to parley with our Insecticon allies."

The General saluted.

"Yes, Your Excellency."

In moments, a convoy of troops (led by the Presidential car, and the General in Chief's own halftrack) which included a brigade of tanks and several platoons of Shock Troopers had assembled outside the power plant. Fakkadi exited the limosuine, and the General stepped down from his Jeep, his main officers scurrying behind. An officer handed Fakkadi a megaphone, saluted, then stepped back. The General and his Staff Officers stood behind the King of Kings.

The dictator adjusted his resplendent white dress uniform, cap, smoothed his goatee, then spoke into the megaphone.

"Esteemed Insecticons! It is, Abdul Fakkadi. My esteemed friend and comrade, Snake-the Cobra Commander- is en route. We wish to parley. Shrapnel, show yourself so we may begin a dialogue! I do not want more bloodshed!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Shrapnel emerged from the flaming power plant.

"You want no bloodshed, bloodshed?", he said. "Then you should not have betrayed us, and left us to die."

Suddenly, from around Fakkadi, and his troops, swarmed the entire group of Insecticon clones.

Soon joined by his fellow Insecticons, Shrapnel and the others pointed their guns at the humans.

"You have ten seconds to explain your actions, actions."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi was unruffled.

"After Thrust left with the cargo ship, we heard nothing from you. It was assumed the Insecticons were stationed aboard Metrotitan, and thus were sent to Cybertron via the new Space Bridge built by Astrotrain. I swear to you, it was neither Snake's nor my intention to abandon any of you...but we hadn't received transmissions in many Earth months. Why no contact? Where were you if you were not on Metrotitan?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Well", Kickback said. "Let me tell you where we were. Commander Astrotrain didn't feel the need to have us join in the battle against Unicron, so he decided to leave us behind."

"Yes", Bombshell said. "We were most upset."

"So, before Metrotitain left, we planted a drone onboard, which would allow us to moniter what was occuring onboard."

"It wasn't pleasant", Venom said.

"And so, we decided to wreak havoc here on Earth until Galvatron would come to rescue us", Kickback said. "After all, he needs us more than we need him."

"That is probably true", came a voice from in front of them. But it didn't belong to Abdul Fakkadi, nor any of the soldiers present.

"Ah", Shrapnel said. "It seems our other former partner has arrived, arrived."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi nodded, and smiled slightly.

"Snake, my friend. It is good that you have arrived."

He looked up at Shrapnel.

"I have bad news to report. Galvatron is dead. It was broadcasted over the infidel EDC NewsNet wires. Gigatron has now been named Decepticon leader, and Optimus Prime still survives."

He paused.

"I believe it is time we had our discussion."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Shrapnel pointed his gun at Fakkadi's head.

"The only thing that needs to be discussed", he said. "Is your death, death."

"Hold on a minute", came a voice from the jeep that Snake had driven. He was a male human, about 20-30 years old, with black hair, and a scar over one of his eyes.

"Oh, yes", Snake said. "I forgot. This is someone that I have come to consider a friend, my dear Fakkadi, and I hope you will consider him one as well. His name is Lazarus."

"Yes", Lazarus said. "And I wish to talk to the Insecticons."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi was unperturbed. If he died, Allah would grant him the ultimate place in the Afterlife. He had accomplished much against the EDC, and those fanatics who wished him dead in his own country. Nevertheless, becoming a martyr wasn't necessary.

He smiled serenly.

"Of course, Snake. A friend of yours is a friend of mine. Lazaraus, welcome to Carbombya. Snake, my friend, I would now like to speak with you."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Certainly", Snake said, moving off with Fakkadi, as Lazarus approached the Insecticons.

"And what would a puny human like you offer us, us?', Shrapnel asked.

"How about revenge on those who abandoned you?", Lazarus responded.

"Hmmm....", Kickback thought. "Your offer is most intriguing, human, but all I hear is words. There is no proof that this can be done."
Quick Switch

(Last post for the night.)

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi led Snake into his private car, and settled back in the plush seat.

"Now, my good friend, we can discuss our plans. Who is this mysterious Lazarus fellow? Have you had a chance to contact your former COBRA associates?"

The dictator offered a bottle of congnac to his ally, though he himself did not drink.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Sadly, my friend", Snake said. "My felow COBRA assosiates have all been killed. Very messy business, that. It seems that they were all attacked by an EDC squad at one of their last hiding places."

He turned around, and took off his helmet. Covering his face with one hand, he turned around and picked up the bottle and a glass with the other.

"But I would not fear, my friend", Snake said, sipping the congnac. "This Lazarus fellow has quite a plan fot the Transformers. He agreed to help us when I told him that there were already Transformers here on Earth willing to be exploited by him."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkad crossed his arms, thoughtful.

"Interesting," the dictator replied. "It is a pity all of your former associates are dead--but what of that now, I suppose? At least you won't have to deal with that fanatic Serpentor."

Fakkadi chewed on his upper lip for a moment.

"Very well. Where shall we begin again? From the ashes of the old COBRA shall arise a new one- here in Carbombya. With time, we shall be able to supplant the infidel EDC with real power. With the Insecticons assisting us, millions will flock to our banner."

He fingered the hissing cobra pin prominently displayed on his dress coat.

"If you agree to such a measure, of course."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Placing his helmet back on, Snake turned around and looked at Fakkadi.

"Of course", he said. "With the combined power of the three of us, along with the Insecticons, we shall spread a plague across this planet the likes of which no one has ever seen, which will destroy all in it's path."

Snake's rant was interrupted by the reappearance of Lazarus.

"The Insecticons have agreed to work for us", he said. "But they have asked for a price."

"What do they want", Snake asked.

After a few moments silence, Lazaurs said, "250 super energon cubes for the seven of them."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi smiled.

"Yes. Those who oppose us, shall suffer our wrath."

After Lazarus' announcement, Fakkadi waved a hand.

"Done. Carmbombya's resources are vast...however, this will only be an initital amount. I will not have my country sucked dry again as it was with Trypticon. The Insecticons will accept a lower standard amount, since they don't really have to have Energon at all...yet only Carbombya's crude oil is the key for Super Energon."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I don't think that they will find that acceptable, Commander", Lazaurs said.

"Well, they do not have a choice", Snake said. "They want to get back at those who betrayed them, fine. But they're resources are limited. If they wish to borrow ours, they will have to agree with our terms. Otherwise, we can just...eliminate them."

They walked back outside to where the seven Insecticons waited.

"Very well", Snake said. "We agree to your proposal. However, you shall have to share the 200 energon cubes between the seven of you."

"That is outrageous!", Bombshell shouted. "That was not the deal!"

"I'm making a new deal!", Snake said. "You wish to get back at those who betrayed you. We will help you, but you will have to agree to our terms."

"Very well, well", Shrapnel said. "But I should warn you, you. Do not cross us, us."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi walked back out with Snake and Lazarus.

"Shrapnel, enough of this melodrama. We may be the only allies you have. Now that the war is over, the Autobots might want you handed over for war crimes. I suggest you act reasonable."

The dictator clapped his hands.

"Now, we must begin our plans for the future!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Shrapnel let out what could be considered a sigh.

"Very well, well", Shrapnel said. "Let's head back to Carbomya to discuss our new...partenrship, partnership."

The seven Insecticons transformed and headed back to the Middle Eastern country.

Snake and Lazarus boarded the jeep that htey had used to come here.

"See you back at the base", Snake said, turning the ignition key, and heading back.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi returned to his limosuine and drove back to the Presidential Palace.

After arriving, he, the General in Chief and Vizier walked out to the balcony to await Snake, Lazarus and the Insecticons to arrive.