[Original RPG] A Call to Arms...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

A Call to Arms...

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

(OOC - for Thunderwing's crew. Returned now to base of operations after destroying the Karandras Mobile Suit and preventing further contamination)

Skywarp touched down outside the area that Thunderwing had bore out for their base of operations.

It was full of machinery, evidently Thunderwing had spent a lot of time alone with his thoughts, the creation of this lair was a testament to his brilliance. Easily defendable, and cloaked from any major radar sources, their temporary accomodation was worthy of any fortress builder this side of Iacon.

Walking through the passageway to the main room, Skywarp found there was plenty of room for manouver, there had to be, a machine...a robot of Thunderwing's stature would demand nothing less.

Skywarp began...

"Thunderwing, we have returned, the creature is no more, vanished before it had chance to cause serious harm...."

Sixshot had followed the others down into the base of operations. Dirge followed behind him, being the only one that heard Sixshot's comments when he was in the repair bay, it was evident he was mindful of Sixshot's intentions for returning with them.

The tip of Sixshot's wing scrapped the ceiling, making a slight screeching noise, though nothing particularly audiable.

Sixshot watched patiently as the rest of Thunderwing's crew filed into the room, each one watched patiently, anticipating Thunderwing's command.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge followed after Sixshot, still curious about the overall motives of Thunderwing. He stood next to Sixshot, crossed his arms and waited for the Decepticon 'noble' to arrive.
Bombshell

OOC: About smegging time.

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet, Thrust, Darkwing and Dreadwind landed beside Skywarp, and followed him inside to Thunderwing's main chamber, marvelling at all the sophisticated technology.
StoneCold Skywarp

G91 - I know you're busy, but throw us a frikkin bone!

Sixshot looked around the enclosure, all of Thunderwing's troops were now present. He walked forwards...

"Modest as befits your nature Thunderwing, you always did have a penchant for the over-dramatic...."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thundercracker transformed, entered the location and stood next to Dirge, smirking at Sixshot's comment.

Dirge, for his part, remained silent.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Thunderwing turned to his crew.

Thunderwing: "I have enlisted some additional help for our cause. I have other matters to attend to at the moment and I must depart for Earth. Sixshot...Skywarp...prepare the troops...begin the search for Galvatron. I will seal the deal with our new allies and also enlist some more muscle."

Thunderwing turned and walked out of his base. He transformed and departed for Earth.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Thrust turned to Ramjet.

"Who do you suppose this 'new ally' is?", he asked.

"I don't know", Ramjet said.
StoneCold Skywarp

ohhhh, that was worth logging on for...

Sixshot watched as Thunderwing left the confines of his HQ...

It's evident he either doesn't remember - or care

"Okay, looks like it's up to me...."

Skywarp coughed slightly, that deliberate cough to bring attention to him

"...us to find Galvatron. Thrust, Dirge, Ramjet, check last known video footage of the battle with Unicron, see if there's any sign of Galvatron being thrown from Unicron. Apeface, Snapdragon stand guard, make sure no-one passes, if they do...have yourselves some fun. Thundercracker, Skywarp...we need council..."

Sixshot walked to one of the side rooms he'd noticed, it was also lavishly adorned with computer equipment, a tiny blipping noise could be heard as a radar installation followed Thunderwing's route.

"You two do know what this means don't you...." Sixshot looked at Thundercracker and Skywarp "....it means we'll get Galvatron back"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge nodded, then walked over to a console, keyed in a search request for the Unicron battle and began filtering through the footage. The Seeker sat.

"I always did enjoy home movies," he remarked absently, settling back in his chair at the console.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

OOC: What I am to guard? :P

Post by Cryhavoc »

Snapdragon crossed his arms over his chest, smiling evilly behind his faceplate.

"Will do Sixshot. No one passes alive." He stated with cold tone in his voice...
StoneCold Skywarp

Sixshot noticed a lack of movement outside the room, opening the door he stuck his head out...

"Snapdragon.....guard...outside, the entrance, make sure no-one finds us..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface grunted.

"Hey", he said. "No biggie. We might get to thrash someone."

"Yeah", Ramjet said to Dirge. "I remember the last time you made some 'home movies'."

He brought up another piece of footage on another screen, which showed Decepticons being disguised as Autobots.

"And I think we all know how that turned out."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge glowered.

"I know, I know OK? Megatron reamed me over that little detail...I thought it would be a good idea."

Dirge absently cued up another screen.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"That's the problem", Thrust said. "Megs didn't pay us to think. He paied us to blow stuff up."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge shot Thrust a look and glowered anew.

"Bah," he said, and returned to his work.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Come to think of it", Thrust said. "I don't think he even paied us for that."

Ramjet groaned. "You want to do it or should I?"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Uh... yeah, of course Sixshot... I was just getting on at it..." Snapdragon tried to explain himself, while scratching the side of his head confusedly.

Snapdragon slipped past Apeface quietly and then began to move faster... being somewhat embarrassed of not acting as he should have.

"Come Apes... we got our guard duty to perform..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface grunted, and followed Snapdragon.
StoneCold Skywarp

Right, let's get moving guys...

Sixshot exited the room, Skywarp and Thundercracker stood, both dumb-founded by Sixshot's little revelation.

"So, Dirge..you got anything in the Archive?"

Skywarp exited the room and walked behind Ramjet and Thrust who were both leisurely gazing at the screen. The silhouette of his figure was easily distinguishable in the reflection from the screen.

"What about you two? Can't have Dirge doing all the work..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge swiveled his chair.

"Actually, I do, Skywarp." the blue Seeker punched some keys, and a video feed began.

It showed the explosion...and Galvatron crawling away.

Later, the unseen camera displayed an image of Gigatron carrying Galvatron's broken body away with him. Dirge stopped the feed.

"This confirms it, Skywarp. Galvatron was probably taken back to Metrotitan..."