You damn right I'm back...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Zombie Dave
Protoform

You damn right I'm back...

Post by Zombie Dave »

I'll chase your ass all over the place!

I may even enter your poxy wrestling tourney - I' considering the moniker 'Saint killer!'

For 6Shot:

Relationship: You don't want my opinions. I'm saving myself for Neve Campbell, who I have been drawn to since I first saw her (I was at the tender age of 16, I'm now 21). Well, I could be tempted to stray from the Neve path, but it's going to take a little more than the filthy innuendo I'm currently involved in to sway me.

Sorry. Divulging too much.

Seriously, here's a take on it.

a) The first thing that draws a person to another person is physical attraction. You said this guy is hot. I couldn't comment, I haven't seen him. But if you think he's nice, would 1 date really hurt?

I personally would go for somebody I knew(and who knew me) and really liked myself. Obviously it's not that simple - you can't just decide if you fancy somebody.

Anybody watch Teachers?

I don't really have the backbone to go for somebody I don't know. I don't think I'd be able to be myself around somebody I didn't know either. But I find it hard to turn down an approach from a sexy young woman.

I understand that it's different for a woamn being approached by a man though. A man will approach an attractive woman he doesn't know with one thing on his mind. Sex. I say this in half jest. I do think there is an element of truth to it, seen far too many examples of it.

I gather that this is a very late addition to the original post. But it's not like a child's going to die because I made it late, is it?

Hold up...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!

Sorry, get in Owen, 3 minutes, great stuff.

As for the work. I must confess I didn't read far enough to see what your problem is. I have a real problem motivating myself at the moment, suffer from increasingly frequent anxiety attacks and often feel tired and stressed out. My main problem comes from a lack of self esteem, brought about from being stuck in group work with somebody I cannot work with. The guy is a control freak with a superioruty complex. I feel worn out when I get home, and cannot compose myself to do anything. I also don't hink much of many of the people on my course. Me and my circle tend to think there are too many prima donnas. It sucketh big time.

The advice I'd give you? Talk to somebody about it. I am lucky, my mother is a counsellor. My lecturers have also been very approachable, and I am seeing a cousellor starting from next Wednesday. I felt awful yesterday. Really bad. The talking has helped me a lot.

Well, this has taken a while to finish, what with trying to complete various tasks at once, and trying to answer a stream of emails, only to find they are all emails notifying me of responses to the board (I really have been away a while - that's a new one).

Hope that if you read this you find dome use for it.

Ciao!
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Oh dear...

Post by Zombie Dave »

I have just exposed myself as a complete moron. This was obviously supposed to be a reply to another topic, but I posted it as a thread.

Please don't point and laugh. It may make me cry.
Reverend Shrapnel

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

Snarlous! Remember moi at all? Even if you don't, HEY HEY! Listen to NOFX...be happy!
I've only just realised my sig's been horribly misspelled for about a year or two. Aren't you happy you read that? While you're here, erm, impeach Nixon!
Jetfire

Re: Oh dear...

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Zombie Dave
I have just exposed myself as a complete moron. This was obviously supposed to be a reply to another topic, but I posted it as a thread.

Please don't point and laugh. It may make me cry.
Normally I can't use intelect as an arguement to why Arsenal supporters are better than spur's ones but.........

You must pop over more often anyways :)
Denyer

Uh...

Post by Denyer »

...that possibly happened 'cause the topic got locked.

Welcome back! :cool: I'd throw in with the suggestion of chirpy punk, having plenty to take my mind off a little... (I will be good. I will go and work on essay in a minute, since I've just had to buy another library card, won't get it until tomorrow, and therefore cannot get back into any computer rooms if I leave. Darn.)
Halfshell

Re: Uh...

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
...that possibly happened 'cause the topic got locked.
Nah, he was listed on the Users Online as "creating a new thread" before I locked it... it is in fact due to his muppetry.
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Wha?

Post by Zombie Dave »

Don't listen to Brend, everybody knows he's fond of telling porky pies.

And of course I remember you Shrapers. I'm not sure about NOFX, but this week I have mostly been listening to 'What time is love', which, if I remember correctly was another one of your faves.

I'm now just wondering why you left Transfans. Was there a problem?
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

You said this guy is hot. I couldn't comment, I haven't seen him. But if you think he's nice, would 1 date really hurt?
Yeah, I think it would. He was nice lookin' and all, but after talking to him for said 10 minutes, I just didn't find him all that interesting. That sounds pretty harsh, but I've already told him no now. So.

Oh, the work problem was just to do with the fact that I haven't actually been to college for a couple of months and am too lazy to do anything. But that's not really a problem anyone can help me with, I know I'm lazy and I can't change it so if I f up my exams it's my own fault.

Now, get back to Transfans so I can point and laugh behind your back. What is it with you people? First Strafe, then Ultrasabre, and now you... it's a pity you Transfans invade so easily or I might... I dunno. That's not really going anywhere.
They did play him. Not much happened.
Reverend Shrapnel

Re: Wha?

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

And of course I remember you Shrapers. I'm not sure about NOFX, but this week I have mostly been listening to 'What time is love', which, if I remember correctly was another one of your faves.

I'm now just wondering why you left Transfans. Was there a problem?
Ah, a man of taste listening to the KLF, now I could get all anoraky and ask about versions but I shan't...:D

I didn't really leave Transfans to be honest I just faded out, like I did here for a few months...I've been coming back here for about a month now, actually I keep meaning to check out my Board place of birth again...What's the new address? I remember Omega sent it to me but that was in the midst of my hiatus everywhere.
I've only just realised my sig's been horribly misspelled for about a year or two. Aren't you happy you read that? While you're here, erm, impeach Nixon!
Strafe

Now free of evil Brendocon related problems!

Post by Strafe »

Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003