• transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > COMMUNITY > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2003-02-24, 10:41 AM   #21
Alan
Banned

Sir Auros, you pathetic moron.

#1 I was referring to the 20 million russians, the six million jews and the countless other Polish, Slovak and Brittish/American AND German soldiers that lost their lives due to world war 2, which was started by Hitler. Get a clue.

Quote:
You also neglected to refute a single argument anyone other than Strafe made and flamed us instead.
#2 You all had far too many questions for me to answer, or statements for me to rebutt against due to my limited time schedule. So kindly, dont take offence to that fact, and get lost.

Fat Dragon (someone with some sense, a refreshing change to that Sir Auros child.):

Quote:
a chance that a regime headed by a dicatator that gasses his own people will be silenced...
Amen. Could not have said it better myself.

#3 I am a Patriot, and proud. No i am not a "Hick", i am a freedom fighter with a military background. This is my homeland, your cowardice is what is killing America. If you cannot contribute positively, Auros, then just don't say or do anything at all.

Theres only one thing i hate more then a terrorist, and that is a senseless Peace-now-at-any-cost, foul mouthed cretin like yourself Sir Auros.

-Alan (Astrotrain)

Last edited by Alan; 2003-02-24 at 10:45 AM.
Old 2003-02-24, 11:48 AM   #22
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
Sir Auros, you pathetic moron.
And there's a fantastic start there, from an absolute ass.

Quote:

#1 I was referring to the 20 million russians, the six million jews and the countless other Polish, Slovak and Brittish/American AND German soldiers that lost their lives due to world war 2, which was started by Hitler. Get a clue.
You can't honestly think Saddam's anywhere near the threat Hitler was, can you? I mean, honestly. Also there's the way that Bush is looking alot more like Hitler, what with planning to wade into somewhere for its resources... Saddam poses nowhere near the threat the Nazis did back then.

Quote:

#2 You all had far too many questions for me to answer, or statements for me to rebutt against due to my limited time schedule. So kindly, dont take offence to that fact, and get lost.
But you have time to thorw a few insults around, and then nip back and throw a few more? Yeh, that makes sense. If you can't construct a decent argument or reply to those of others, if I were you I really wouldn't post in such a high-octane topic. But then if I was you, you wouldn't be such a buffoon.

Quote:

Fat Dragon (someone with some sense, a refreshing change to that Sir Auros child.):
Mature, dude, real mature. Auros is so the child here, and it's really not you, is it?

Quote:
i am a freedom fighter with a military background. This is my homeland, your cowardice is what is killing America. If you cannot contribute positively, Auros, then just don't say or do anything at all.
Freedom fighter with a military background? That description, funnily enough, is probably what Hussein, Bin Laden and inumerable other terrorists would call themselves. Funny, that. Cowardice killing America? Na, from what I've seen, it's America's foregin policy that kills America - y'know, training Bin Laden to devastate New York and all that? America seems to still be alive. Maybe Bush should stop while it still is. And are you seriously saying that of you aren't pro-war, you should shut up? Wow, funny you should mention a fascist earlier in your post...

-Quicksilver [StoneCold Skywarp]

Old 2003-02-24, 03:16 PM   #23
Strafe
Certifiably not cool.

Chicago, Illinois
Exclamation

Quote:

Second of all, have -ANY- of you been to any of the peace protest rallies? I have been to four where i reside, and from what i personally have seen, my statement of calling them derelicts is justified. have you ever so much as spoken to any of these twits? i'd say 3/4 of you have NOT. Most of them are social outcasts, bored or....Unemployed. I question SEVEN adults about the issue on Iraq, not a single one could so much as even recite the LOCATION of the country, yet they shout "Make love Not war"

Oh good! Personal anecdotes obviously can justify the portrayal of an entire population as derelicts and unemployed.

Oh freedom of speech for the uneducated and mis-informed, how i loathe thee.

And now you want to have selective freedoms? For someone like you who is die-hard, gung-ho, uber-nationalist, I would think you would hold the constitution with more respect.

Thirdly, the UN has become a joke and irrelivent in todays day & age.

Seems to me you are angry because the UN (Meaning the rest of the world) doesn't agree with. Someone's ego is bruised.

This madman must be stopped from going too far which we all know he will, given half the chance.

LOL

http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/l...rful/index.php

What does that mean? have you asked yourself that? So WE are civilized, what does that mean/matter?

What does it matter? Are you daft? You are taking a moral highground as your justification to attack Iraq, and then you say it doesn't matter if we act civilized. Idiot can even see his own contradiction...

The fact remains that -IF- saddam obtained weapons that could harm American lives you can bet your last penny we'd be the first targets, civilized or not. Give me a break.

As opposed to hunting down the madman who sent 4 planes into America as suicide weapons?

Uncle Sam needs you, and Me, American.

If wasn't American I'd be friggin offended...

PS: Do not flame me.

But it's ok for you to make broad sweeping statements that are flames?

:rolleyes:

Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Old 2003-02-24, 03:27 PM   #24
CloudStrifer
Banned

Canada

Quote:
Originally posted by Fat Dragon

and don't try to counter-argue with a peaceful iraq...we've been reasononing with saddam for the past decade and the kurds are still living in fear
Kurds living in fear?

HA! Kurds already have thier own government set up in the no fly zone. They wall off thier own comunities and have thier own army making them thier own nation, and they hate not only Saddam and his army, but hate every Iraqi there is. They believe they should have Iraq for themselves. They live in fear? I laugh at that.

Kurds living in Fear? HA!

Old 2003-02-24, 04:28 PM   #25
Sir Auros
Hardcore Gamer

Virginia, USA

Quote:

#3 I am a Patriot, and proud. No i am not a "Hick", i am a freedom fighter with a military background. This is my homeland, your cowardice is what is killing America. If you cannot contribute positively, Auros, then just don't say or do anything at all.

Theres only one thing i hate more then a terrorist, and that is a senseless Peace-now-at-any-cost, foul mouthed cretin like yourself Sir Auros.
1-Fat Dragon, sense, the two don't seem to go together considering he was just spouting the same baseless rhetoric you were...and he can't spell to save his life...

2-Ah, so you're one of the thousands of our "best and brightest" who dropped out of high school and eventually joined the military.

3-And I hate you too buddy. Were it legal to kill you, I would just love to kill stupid assholes like you. You hate blacks, hispanics, jews, homosexuals, and non-christians too don't you? You already pointed out that you hate Islam because they're all terrorists...

Old 2003-02-24, 05:01 PM   #26
Sixswitch
Rameses Niblik The Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble

Sent to outer space, to find another happy place.
Lightbulb

Haw haw! Lookit me! I'm a god damn private in Good Ol' Uncle Sam's army, an' I just wanna git over to Iraq and kick some arab ass! I dint know why ahm fight'n, and I dint real care, y'know. Since the good ol' U S of A is the land of the free, and y'all need us to save ya beehinds from the terrorist assholes!

Yeeehaaaaw!

Give me a friggin' break.

-Ss

I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Old 2003-02-24, 08:49 PM   #27
axio
Matrix Keeper

Houston, TX.
Default Re: Why are you all such leftists?

Quote:
WAKE UP! Transfans...Uncle Sam needs YOU.
Wow, you really bought into the BS Bush has been feeding us post 9/11

Quote:
I dont understand the world these days. Can you not see that Bush is doing something that MUST be done. I cannot stand how half of peace protestors are derelicts, unemployed and bored, or just -completely- naive about the future.
funny, the world doesn't think so. but oh wait, according to Rumsfield they don't count

Quote:
Saddam Hussein wouldnt spare a SINGLE american life if he were given the choice. We would all be gassed to death the way his very own people were. After all, he coined "Hitler was too gentle on his enemies"
Rumsfield didn't say **** about Saddam gassing his people until they needed this war. Why? Saddam identifies w/Stalin, not Hitler. And comparing Hitler to Saddam is way off, because for one Hitler wasn't put into power by the US

Quote:
Does such a madman deserve to dictate a country and run -ANY- weaponry programs let alone weapons of mass destruction? Good lord no.
Agreed on that, but who are we to decided that?

Quote:
I think you all need to face reality, and give GW Bush a chance to take out the trash.
you mean hes going to shoot himself? alright!

You need to face reality and see that hes only doing this to get re-elected, and omg... OIL

Quote:
Though i suppose you will only realise the truth in my words if a close family member of yours is killed by Terrorist Islam. tragic...:rolleyes:
Yes, I'm a terrorist. :rolleyes: Jim said no flaming, so I'll just state the obvious: you are a ignorant & racist prick, **** off

Quote:
As said in Fight or flee...."In the name of our forefathers, Take up arms and fight!"
Washington, Jefferson, etc would be along w/us saying no to this war

Old 2003-02-24, 08:54 PM   #28
axio
Matrix Keeper

Houston, TX.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Haw haw! Lookit me! I'm a god damn private in Good Ol' Uncle Sam's army, an' I just wanna git over to Iraq and kick some arab ass! I dint know why ahm fight'n, and I dint real care, y'know. Since the good ol' U S of A is the land of the free, and y'all need us to save ya beehinds from the terrorist assholes!

Yeeehaaaaw!

Give me a friggin' break.

-Ss
wow, you've got that Texan accent down pat!

Old 2003-02-24, 09:38 PM   #29
Fat Dragon

San Francisco Class: Beer Hunter Lv.16 Race: Vampire (Tremere) Rank: Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Wow, a walking cliché factory, how interesting...

As for the dicatator that should be "silenced," you are aware that when the gassing was going on, the US looked the other way because he was an ally at the time, right? I covered that once before, but with you stupid people running about pulling turds out of your asses and presenting them as arguments, it's kinda hard to get through sometimes...
auros

i believed you pulled that utopian view out of your ass

of course we knowingly did it...now its up to us to fix it

to say i have no sense is just poor comprehension on your part...your part...not mine

you can tout my arguments as rhetoric and i tout yours as careless

so you say high school dropouts make up our military...what about the professional soldiers...the officers...our military is not daft and bullheaded

"Ah, so you're one of the thousands of our "best and brightest" who dropped out of high school and eventually joined the military."

they defend us...with their lives and you dare insult them

next you seem to put arguments and words into people mouths...first he says he believes that he's a patriot and all of a sudden he hates jews, homosexuals, blacks and hispanics

even though he did carelessly pointed out he hates islam (like an idiot) doesn't give you the right to pound him fuirther with hogwash

so what...we trained bin laden too...but at the time we needed the soviets out of afganistan

we put saddam into the iraq..,why? we needed a secular baath party to run iraq for AMERICAN INTERESTS

YES this is for OUR interests...we are a country fueled by an ECONOMY

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT WE ARE DOING THIS FOR ECONOMIC AND POLITCAL PURPOSES

there is a world OUTSIDE your home...and its terrible...dirty, and people die everyday

you peopel seem to shut that out and incorrectly judge the actions of others

and by the way...nothing is more WEAKER than to point out a persons spelling and grammarical mistakes just to further diminish the value of his point...people use that so they can shamelessly avoid arguing a strong point while using "oh you spelled something wrong" to ditract a readers attention from it

i'm out

ROWR!!! I am the commissar of your deconstruction.

Last edited by Fat Dragon; 2003-02-24 at 09:43 PM.
Old 2003-02-24, 09:56 PM   #30
Strafe
Certifiably not cool.

Chicago, Illinois

Quote:
there is a world OUTSIDE your home...and its terrible...dirty, and people die everyday
Ah, so since other people/countries act immorally, that means we should too?

Gotta love that justification.

Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Old 2003-02-24, 10:06 PM   #31
Fat Dragon

San Francisco Class: Beer Hunter Lv.16 Race: Vampire (Tremere) Rank: Dungeon Master

strafe i know you can try harder to faze my view

but let me tell you this

the conflict isn't as simple as monkey see monkey do...please realize this before posting something as asinine as your sig pic right there

there is no moral relativism involved...immorality doesn't stem from countries but rather individuals...GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT REACTIONARY...we are preemptive (and this is not parallel to our stance of war)...preemptive meaning we take action based on the actions of others, and the perceived reactions of the economy...

my point meaning that people die is to have you realize the severity of the situation

you people living in your shelered homes can't realize how its like to live in fear of your life every single day

Last edited by Fat Dragon; 2003-02-24 at 10:11 PM.
Old 2003-02-24, 10:08 PM   #32
CloudStrifer
Banned

Canada

I argee with LT here, although Jim said no flamming, I will say this. I could say the same thing about christians couldn't I alan, but I am a bigger man, If you want to badmouth Islam, do it in your own forum we have muslims on this board and I for one feel insulted.

Old 2003-02-24, 10:09 PM   #33
CloudStrifer
Banned

Canada

Quote:
strafe i know you can try harder to faze my view

but let me tell you this

the conflict isn't as simple as monkey see monkey do...please realize this before posting something as asinine as your sig pic right there

there is no moral relativism involved...immorality doesn't stem from countries but rather individuals

my point meaning that people die is to have you realize the severity of the situation

you people living in your shelered homes can't realize how its like to live in fear of your life every single day
Do you? Have you been to the Middle East and talked to people? Have you seen thier veiws of USA? If not I say what you said, you don't realize anything.

Old 2003-02-24, 10:12 PM   #34
Fat Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Do you? Have you been to the Middle East and talked to people? Have you seen thier veiws of USA? If not I say what you said, you don't realize anything.
neither do you

so you have no right to judge me and he had no right to judge me in the first place

EDIT: their views are quite clear...they are as dispersed as ours...

to generalize them is foolhardy...of course you people don't realize the democratic way isn't the best way

before world war 2 if we based all our actions to public view and perception you brits and franks will be speaking german right now

so please...be careful what oyu say next time

Old 2003-02-24, 10:14 PM   #35
CloudStrifer
Banned

Canada

Quote:
neither do you

so you have no right to judge me and he had no right to judge me in the first place
Yes I do. I have Lived there I have grown up there and I have every right to judge. You on the other hand have not.

Old 2003-02-24, 10:17 PM   #36
Fat Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Yes I do. I have Lived there I have grown up there and I have every right to judge. You on the other hand have not.
oh do please enlighten me

so you are now qualified as the leading expert on how to DEAL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST SITUATION

right?

of course you are because you have lived THERE!!!

oooo

you can spend the rest of your life someplace and still be ignorant

liek most of us who live in america

so you think war is not the best course of action to disarm a dictator who is playing games with the international community and who IS a palpable threat to humanity

yes i think you know what to do

EDIT: because you have lived there

so you now know the views of the people who live there now...who have of course been changed over the years and have been disfranchised for quite some time

you also know that indeed saddam doesn't have any weapons capable of killing people in large amounts because yes

yoiu lived there and have had dinner and a back rub with him

oh yes you do yes you do...

you know jack and ****...and jack just left town

offer me more compelling proof and evidence and i will argue

Last edited by Fat Dragon; 2003-02-24 at 10:20 PM.
Old 2003-02-24, 10:21 PM   #37
Ultimate Weapon
Banned

The End of Time

Ok lets get one thing clear the US military according to the constitution is primarily engaged in protecting our borders. WHich it has failed to do so. Please knock off the attitude that the Military is stupid and full of drop out jar heads. Our armed forces is our national treasure which is being squandered by the current administration. If it wasn't for them th eastern seaboard would be speaking German, and west of the Missisippi would say Ohayo Gozaimasu in the morning. So if you are capable please show a little respect to the men and women who put their lives on the line to make you live the way you do.

Old 2003-02-24, 10:26 PM   #38
Sixswitch
Rameses Niblik The Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble

Sent to outer space, to find another happy place.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
So if you are capable please show a little respect to the men and women who put their lives on the line to make you live the way you do.
Of course, and I'd like to appologise for the offence my post may have caused you. I didn't mean the army as a whole. I meant the idiots who believe anything that Bush or their superiors tell them. Oh, and the 'God Bless America. We're the greatest in the world and **** the rest of you' crowd. You know the type I mean, I'm sure.

Again. Sorry.

-Ss

I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Old 2003-02-24, 10:27 PM   #39
CloudStrifer
Banned

Canada

Quote:
oh do please enlighten me

Ok I will

so you are now qualified as the leading expert on how to DEAL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST SITUATION

right?

From the Archive's point of view yes. I have lived in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Oman, Iran, 2 months in Iraq, Turkey, Syria all within my 19 years of life. And I go there every 6 mths so I know whats the feeling like.

you can spend the rest of your life someplace and still be ignorant

For Americans maybe, but not for me. I have lived talked and can pretty much tell you the general view there.

so you think war is not the best course of action to disarm a dictator who is playing games with the international community and who IS a palpable threat to humanity

No cause if you do you will distablize the whole region, causeing a domino effect. Expect to see more 9/11 stuff (hope to God not) if this war goes through.

EDIT: because you have lived there

so you now know the views of the people who live there now...who have of course been changed over the years and have been disfranchised for quite some time

Yes, I have spent every 6 month in the region.

you also know that indeed saddam doesn't have any weapons capable of killing people in large amounts because yes

He doesn't have it. There is no proof.

yoiu lived there and have had dinner and a back rub with him

oh yes you do yes you do...

you know jack and ****...and jack just left town

Flaming are we now?

offer me more compelling proof and evidence and i will argue

I have.

[/B]

Last edited by CloudStrifer; 2003-02-24 at 10:30 PM.
Old 2003-02-24, 10:28 PM   #40
Fat Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Of course, and I'd like to appologise for the offence my post may have caused you. I didn't mean the army as a whole. I meant the idiots who believe anything that Bush or their superiors tell them. Oh, and the 'God Bless America. We're the greatest in the world and **** the rest of you' crowd. You know the type I mean, I'm sure.

Again. Sorry.

-Ss
i understand...but they have to believe

bush is ON the military chain of command

he is the commander and chief...to disobey him is a crime under the UCMJ and is punishale with jail time and possibly death for insubordination

Closed Thread