PPV News

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

PPV News

Post by Galvatron91 »

Meltdown will be up this weekend. With finals and projects some of the writers have needed to take some time and weren't able to finish the matches. I will be working on it once I finish my last project and will have it up this weekend. Thanks!

We are also reconfiguring the staff in an effort to get shows out in a more timely manner. We have made some cuts and some additions. The new staff will be working hard to get the shows out in a more timely fashion and with the quality that you expect from the product. Thanks for sticking with us during this time of great transition. Its been a tough go of things the past few months. We have lost alot of key staff members. But, things appear to be stable now and we'll get things kicked off. Keep posting and go out and recruit if you think someone would make a good addition!

Erik
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Keep up the great work! Don't worry about delays .. quality is more important IMO.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: PPV News

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Meltdown will be up this weekend. With finals and projects some of the writers have needed to take some time and weren't able to finish the matches. I will be working on it once I finish my last project and will have it up this weekend. Thanks!

We are also reconfiguring the staff in an effort to get shows out in a more timely manner. We have made some cuts and some additions. The new staff will be working hard to get the shows out in a more timely fashion and with the quality that you expect from the product. Thanks for sticking with us during this time of great transition. Its been a tough go of things the past few months. We have lost alot of key staff members. But, things appear to be stable now and we'll get things kicked off. Keep posting and go out and recruit if you think someone would make a good addition!

Erik

OUT OF CHARCTER:
I know how tough running an e-fed I've been having the same problems in the X-WCW as well but as -Predaking- stated keep up the high quality and the rest will as icing on the cake.
As I've stated many times before if you need a help in a pinch I'll write a match for the AWF again (I wrote the Buried Alive Match at Archivemania 2) just don't ask me to write a normal Tag-Team match I seem to always have trouble with them (unless its a TLC tag-team match ;))
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.