• transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Old 2004-11-30, 10:20 PM   #41
Elita-One

California

If you are looking for DVD's, espcially Beast Machines, I don't reccomend the seller e_b_a_y_e_books. the Dvd's my fiance got were burned copies and didn't play in our Xbox.

Yes, I told him not to buy the DVD's in the first place b/c they were probably fakes in the first place, but he didn't listen, and now I'll let everyone else know

Elita-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 10:30 PM   #42
Civ
News-"breaker"-in-Training

Pennsylvania

FEB, that's a lot of names and I appreciate the list, though it would be better if they were listed instead of being put into paragraph form. I just think it would be easier to scan the list that way, but that could be just me.

One question though, if this woman that continually rips people off keeps registering over and over again to do the same thing, why is she not being sued? I would think that would be a breach in the Terms of Agreement in some way, shape, or form.

Thanks, Zeeks! Great job!
Civ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 10:33 PM   #43
Elita-One

California

Quote:
Originally posted by Civ
One question though, if this woman that continually rips people off keeps registering over and over again to do the same thing, why is she not being sued? I would think that would be a breach in the Terms of Agreement in some way, shape, or form.
It depends on if people report her to ebay as well as her local authorities. And, how far the scammed people wish to persue.

Elita-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 08:14 PM   #44
custom92RS

va beach

well i'm new to this sit and wish I new about this when I started to buy item on ebay. Well I have to agree about Wheeljack. About 2 years ago. I won about 4 or 5 ebay auction from him. At 1st he was nice to deal with after waiting over a month for the toys. I got a box in the mail it it was the right size for all the toys when I open it to my surpise he only ship one of the toys and find the rest of the box with peanut foam. I wrote him and he was I ship them all to u. I think u are just tring to get your money back. And because I won 5 auction from him He wrote 5 negative feedback. I had to end up having to wait 2 years before I could get my own ebay name again. For 2 years I had to use my brother ebay name. I strong support putting Wheeljack on the black list.

Well Like I said I just got my own name for ebay. Well About a month ago I bought a 2nd blitzwing for my collection, from jillycut. I thought I was get a great buy the toy was a c-8 , all weapons, the card from the back of the box and the book too. Well when the toy came in the mail. All the seller did was put the toy in the smallest yellow envlope he could get the toy in. The tip of the tank gun broke off in the mail, and I did not get the book or the card. and on top of that I was over change 12 dollars to get it shipped. His reply was that I only paid to get it shipped cheap. He would not refund any or the money I paid for the toy or shipping. I strong surguest that you stay way from both sellers. thanks for a place to let other member know of bad ebay seller.

custom92RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 02:05 AM   #45
gingaio

Just wanted to give a heads up regarding seller OOHYAA. I bought a TF poster from him on 11/19. After saying that he would ship within the week, I waited and waited.

He ignored several inquires regarding whether he shipped the item or not, then he sends me a tracking number showing a ship date of 12/19, one month after I sent payment. No explanations, no apologies, just a tracking number.

I had been hoping to get this by Christmas as a gift for someone. Looking at his other feedback, it appears I'm not the only he's screwed over. Just a warning.

My item's here for reference:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

gingaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 09:36 AM   #46
gingaio

BTW, regarding OOHYAA: This is the same guy who runs the TransformersCon in Canada. Basically, he sells the Dreamwave exclusives, etc., from the convention through his eBay business. Fraud complaints have already been filed against him for long shipping times (2 months from Canada to US) as well as misrepresentation of services (lying about having shipped items).

gingaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-02, 12:06 AM   #47
HotShot81
Triple Changer

Canada, Land of Ice and Snow

I am recommend to avoid species2195. I am going to give an accurate histroy to justif this move.

1)I sent payment on the 20th of December, I got contacted on the 24th demanding more money for S&H. International bidders were not told to wait, so that is why I shipped early.

2) I have e-mailed him 4 times, left 2 phone messages. No responce.

3)I have ebay on his case, and he still does not respond.

Here is the item I won. I am hoping that someone will get in touch with him. BTW I have already back tracked the Money order (Waitting for it to arrive), and I have the letter being tracked also. Though I doube that it was lost since all my other payments at the time arrived at thier places of purchase.

HotShot81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-02, 02:13 AM   #48
Dead Man Wade
Next-Generation Spambot

Funny location

It costs $5.00 to ship a minibot?

Dead Man Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-02, 03:37 AM   #49
HotShot81
Triple Changer

Actually he wanted $7.50 US. (This is in the e-mail he sent me, which I will post here if asked for) I suspect he jacked up S&H, since he did not get the price he expected at auction.

Last edited by HotShot81; 2005-02-02 at 01:03 PM.
Old 2005-02-10, 09:36 PM   #50
HotShot81
Triple Changer

Update;
Today I got my money back, apparently the little rat refused to sign for it. I am recommending you do not do business with him. The Phone Number he has with ebay is a fake one, and he never responds to e-mails.

Old 2005-02-10, 11:38 PM   #51
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."

Murray, KY

Quote:
Originally posted by HotShot81
Update;
Today I got my money back, apparently the little rat refused to sign for it. I am recommending you do not do business with him. The Phone Number he has with ebay is a fake one, and he never responds to e-mails.
Why not leave a negative feedback, then?

Clay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-11, 01:50 AM   #52
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Clay
Why not leave a negative feedback, then?
Because a guy with 7 feedback isn't going to be believed over a guy with 45 and previous 100% positives, and the other guy will just reciprocate with a negative. Feedback doesn't work well; it's a very imprecise indicator... and I say that after a few hundred auctions.

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-22, 09:02 PM   #53
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."

Murray, KY

Here's one to add:

TheToyVault

Guy is an absolute jerk. Paid for my Lio Convoy with paypal instantly, and he said it would ship 2/13. The 13th was a Sunday. When I asked about when it was actually shipped, and by which service, he was very rude.

I suppose once you reach a certain plateau of feedback, you can afford to be sloppy.

Clay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 03:19 AM   #54
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

Here's one:

Don't EVER buy from Kevin Mabe. Guy is a total flake and scumbag. I pre-ordered the three insecticon statues last year a few months before the first one was scheduled to come out. He shipped me the first one, but never the other two. I sent him a handful of emails EVERY WEEK for a year and his story was always the same "sorry was out of town", "I'll look into this soon" blah blah blah. Every time I managed to even get a reply out of him he pretended like he didn't remember who I was. Asshole never gave me a refund or sent me my statues.

Here is his website: kebam.com

I'm not sure if he sells on ebay any more, because at the same time I had issues with him a TON of other people did and his negative feedback went through the roof. I think his ebay id was kmabe, but I don't remember for sure.

Zisteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-04, 01:20 AM   #55
HotShot81
Triple Changer

Looks like the gig is up on species2195. He is now gaining complaints, and still refuses to negotate.

Old 2005-04-12, 01:27 AM   #56
Dramon

asomodeus

i bought http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWN:IT off him Feb 19th, haven't got it yet, which is odd, because he has (well had when I won) 100% feedback. He emailed me 3 weeks agho saying he had personal and family issues to deal with and sent it that morning. I couldn't tell him he's a liar, what if he was serious? So I emailed him again asking if he got a tracking number or anything. Hasn't replied.

Dramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-09-13, 06:11 AM   #57
SynjoDeonecros

Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond imagination.

Not a blacklist, but a recommendation: dolls-of-the-world is a VERY good seller on ebay, from what I've seen so far. He (she? they?) were very fast to contact me once I won their auction, and not only did they do a very thorough and professional job of answering my questions about the toy I won from them and how it was being shipped to me, but they also said they were going to follow up with the postal service and see what's up with it (they said that it'll get to me within 10 days; it's been roughly 7, and I didn't even ask them to check up on it). I'll have to get the toy in my hands before I can make a definitive yea or nay on them, but so far, they seem to be going far above and beyond the normal call of duty when it comes to customer service.

Weakness is strength.
Ignorance is knowledge.
Death is life.
For there can be no strength without weakness...
No knowledge without ignorance...
No life without death...
And no light...without darkness...

"Unicron, my master. With this, I will make you...my slave..." Galvatron, Transformers: The Movie
SynjoDeonecros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-19, 01:32 PM   #58
ravimus prime

Dublin

is action figures and toys a good seller on ebay???????

ravimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 09:40 PM   #59
Bountyhunter
Gestalt

edgewater

Wheeljackslab is horrible. the man is scum and does not deserve for anyone to do bussiness with him. To avoid US laws about posting I will not hide my name Ray

Bountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 04:07 PM   #60
ravimus prime

Dublin

Wait, question here, is toyspark a good seller?

ravimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote