Clean your pm box

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWFJobberInterviewer

Clean your pm box

Post by AWFJobberInterviewer »

That is right. I'm talking to you Viewfind and Cloudstrifer. Your pm boxes are full.

Everyone else, it would be a good idea to clean yours up a little bit also. You never know when Lise Lovelace will come by to ask you a question.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

IC: I doubt that the lovely Ms. Lovelace will be asking me any questions for little while.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
IC: I doubt that the lovely Ms. Lovelace will be asking me any questions for little while.

She noticed that stench you give off too eh?
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Better the stench of a champ than the the stench of a delusional Tapedeck. :p
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Done and Done. PM me now all you want.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Sorry about that.
AWFJobberInterviewer

Post by AWFJobberInterviewer »

thanks all.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Did you get my email?
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Better the stench of a champ than the the stench of a delusional Tapedeck. :p

Actually I think that is the stench of monkey piss coming from you.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Originally posted by Blaster
Actually I think that is the stench of monkey piss coming from you.

This coming from a guy who is usually covered in a stink from god know what after he gets out of the dressing room with the rest of his cassettes. Just what exactly are you all doing in there??? Is this a question better left to Auntie Slag to ask?? I'd imagine that he would have more experience with that sort thing anyway.
WRESTLING:

Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

yeah...you're a tough guy aren't you? You remind me alot of Bombshell, always running your trap. The difference is that Bombshell is far too classy to beat up on some defenseless hundred pound lady, who is by no means a wrestler. All I will say is Amarant...you best hope that you are eliminated long before the Game enters the rumble...

OOC: Yes guys, clean those boxes...not only does it make it tough for us to send you stuff, but I'm sure Brendan would appreciate it!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Originally posted by Galvatron91
yeah...you're a tough guy aren't you? You remind me alot of Bombshell, always running your trap. The difference is that Bombshell is far too classy to beat up on some defenseless hundred pound lady, who is by no means a wrestler. All I will say is Amarant...you best hope that you are eliminated long before the Game enters the rumble...

OOC: Yes guys, clean those boxes...not only does it make it tough for us to send you stuff, but I'm sure Brendan would appreciate it!

OH NO. The mighty Game has spoken. Watch as I cower in fear. Do you honestly think that I'm impressed or feel threatend by you?? You may be the Game and you may think that you're that damn good. BUt there are two thing you should remember. First, you need to survive your match with HBK before even think about the Rumble. Second, as good as you think are, you nothing to me but another man that needs to thrown over the top. You're just another name to be crossed the list. You're just another man who never PROVE ME WRONG.

I'll see you all in the Rumble.
WRESTLING: