• transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum
Old 2004-05-11, 04:08 PM   #1
gregor69

Top branch, in a tree, on the Moon
Talking The Transformers Game

hey all, well to start off with i've just sen some screen shots and read a review of the PS/2 transformers game, apart from looking really awsome graphics wise, including transformations!!! The review has a lot of positive things to say about the game, and here's my comments

From what I've been able to gather the game is based on the Armada series, including the use of minicons, which you equip before each mission.

You can control 3 of the autobos, Optimus Prime, Hot Shot, and Red Alert, now this seems just a bit limited as to life span after you've completed it with those three, what are you supposed to do with it then?

I'd like to point out that I'm going to wait before i pass any sort of judgement until i've played it, i just hope atari make a pc version, or somebody can get a copy onto the pc for those of us who found ps/2's too expensive.

Overall though, it looks like good fun, and the graphic are true to the armada series, and sound effects are pretty good too, scaling is as true as it gets with the transformers too.

oh well, just something to talk about i guess
what do es everybody think? has anybody got the game? is the game worth buying a ps/2 for? let me know

Cheers Gregor

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/review/19868

Last edited by gregor69; 2004-05-11 at 04:11 PM.
gregor69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 11:13 PM   #2
bluekatt

residing in the upper echelon of unpredictatbility

no single game is worth buyinga whole platform for if you are going to do that you might as wel not bother
buy a ps2 if you can get it used and cheap

(if you do get a ps2 there are quite some other mech based games on it you might like )

and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
bluekatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 04:20 AM   #3
Tracks828

Ohio

played it...beat it...a little too fast i might add and although it was a good game it doesnt have much long lasting value. Hidden characters and more boards would have been nice. not worth buying a ps2 for though...i still wish i would have gotten an xbox cuz of halo and the upcoming halo2 but thats just me

Tracks828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 05:47 AM   #4
Sir Auros
Hardcore Gamer

Virginia, USA

Don't know why this stayed in the writing forum as long as it did, but man was it buggin' me. No offense to the author, but since this isn't a review or anything, it really belongs in Toys/Merchandise...if you want to write a review though...

Sir Auros is offline   Reply With Quote