Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-06, 09:18 PM   #21
bluekatt

residing in the upper echelon of unpredictatbility

actually putting a reserve in is to sucker peopel in
especially if its a hidden reserve

lets say you put them al up for hmm say 400 witha hidden reserve of 1500
peopel might think thats a reasonbel price for so many bots and are encouraged to start bidding all you can hope is that they start to over bid each other and wil meet your reserve
its a bit cheating but the changes that you will meet anybody on ebay who is willing to shel out 1500 for a set of reissues is smal were they the orginals that would be no problem they woudl be flying away but reissues ?

you should set your sights a bit lower to 600 or 700
1500 is nigh on impossible because as i said before they are used
and unless its say a misb fort max very little are prepared to part with that kind of money for used goods

never the less good luck with the doctors apointment
and lets hope its not malicious hm ?

and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Old 2004-07-06, 09:29 PM   #22
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana

Thanks

If I were going to sell them for 600 for 700 then I won't bother. So I will just wast about 10.00 and put a big advertisement or something. Hopefully someone will try to bid.

Like I said, I will only part with them if I get more than what I paid, because I will just buy them back. If I try to get someone to buy them for 600 or 700 then I won't sell it. Not worth it, I want to keep them.

Keep me in your prayers. I still have a week to go till I go check it out, but Please keep me in your prayers. I will let you know about the ebay thingy as the days go buy, I am trying to start the advertisement. It might take a while.

God Bless

What's the use?
Old 2004-07-06, 10:41 PM   #23
Piranacon

NYC

seriously doubt anybody will pay $1500. Even the $900 is a little steep even for eBay.
________
Iolite vaporizer repair

Last edited by Piranacon; 2011-03-29 at 11:26 AM.
Old 2004-07-07, 01:17 AM   #24
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana

Okay, I determined that my entire line of Transformers which I had bought was around $1000.00. I put it up on ebay for $1900.00 with a buy it now for $2500.00.

I know it's rather stupid, but who knows? At least I am trying. If I just want people to go to it and see it, I hope a lot of people at least look at it.

You see, if I don't sell it, that's fine. $13.40 down the drain, but at least it's rather fun to see if it would even remotely sell.

That's 44 total Transformers. Only 4 of them was opened, only 1 was actually transformerd and put back in the box.

Selling it for $1900.00 would put it at $44.00/Transformer. It'll just be fun to watch for the next 10 days.

Oh, and if someone puts a bid just for the heck of it, I promise, I will turn them in and definitely leave a negative feedback. I can't stand when someone bids on something seriously, and turns out it's just for fun. They will pay by being turned into ebay and negative feedback.

I am not a mean person at all, but no ones needs to play around with something like that.

Anyhow, wish me luck!

What's the use?
Old 2004-07-07, 01:31 AM   #25
bluekatt

actually you are better off trying to gauge the interest on ..boards like this trading board s and free advertisment sites instead of ebay
i doubt anybody woudl buy them with a starting price of 1900 let alone buy now for 2500 ( unless you meant 900 and 1500 and even then its steep )
you might never know but to be honest ?
i sincerley doubt it
you might be able to flogg them for 25 a piece bringing in 1100
but i stil dont see it happening

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Old 2004-07-07, 01:59 AM   #26
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana

It'll be one hell of a ride, though!

What's the use?
Old 2004-07-07, 10:32 AM   #27
deej

Brisbane, Australia

rofl..... just found the auction on ebay..... good luck coco - I think you'll come up short somehow or another.....

Old 2004-07-07, 10:55 AM   #28
bluekatt

uhmm yeah
i dont think it will go anywhere either

Old 2004-07-07, 03:31 PM   #29
jepc71

Da UP Eh
Default Re: Re: Do you think I can sell my Whole Takara Reissue for $1500.00 on Ebay? Should I?

Quote:
Originally posted by Unicron
Oh and Paladin, Target has Unicron down to $20 now. Not just a few stores, all of em.
You are correct...just picked up one myself. I never got one and figured for $20 bucks I couldn't go wrong with the Armada Unicron.

Old 2004-07-07, 04:23 PM   #30
Dead Man Wade
Next-Generation Spambot

Funny location

Quote:
Quoted from cocorubs' auction
and they don't sell new ones of the 1980's Transformers, thus they have made reissues of them.

Quote:
One Energon Figure called Mirage---He is a Hydrofoil (boat, some kind of boat, looks like a hydrofoil) (NEVER OPENED MIB) My favorite Transformer, very different. Look at the Pictures!!!!
How would you know he's your favorite if he's never been out of the box?

Quote:
One Transformer From the Robots In Disguise Line: Named: Landfill. This is a set of 4 Autobots which I got at Wal-Mart. They are all deep yellow in color and all 4 combine to form The Transformer called Landfill. The individual Transformers are called: Wedge, Grimlock, Heavy Load, and Hightower. Your basic 4 Contruction Toys which form Landfill. Check the Pictures!!!
Oh, well, that explains why you decided to raise it to $1900.

Old 2004-07-07, 06:54 PM   #31
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana

Mirage is my favorite looking one. I can see how cool he looks to me. That's what I meant.

You all seem to not understand that I don't expect it to sell, but if it does, yay. If it doens't I will be very happy to. I will keep them if they sell because I will buy them back. If they don't sell, I will be happy because I am still collecting them.

Oh, and $1700.00 with 20 bids going for a Predaking? WOW!!! Wish I had all 5 pieces of original predaking. I wouldn't sell it, though!

What's the use?
Old 2004-07-07, 07:11 PM   #32
Nevermore
Keiner versteht mich.

Autobase Germany

Quote:
Originally posted by cocorubs
I will keep them if they sell because I will buy them back.
You mean you're going to fraud people who are stupid enough to pay that much?

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Old 2004-07-07, 07:31 PM   #33
Knightdramon
Primus

York, UK

Anybody can give me a lin to the auction? I can't find it no matter how many pages I go back, whether I check for newly listed or for high priced-auctions.

Good luck with it, coco.

Old 2004-07-07, 07:53 PM   #34
bluekatt

i think he means he wil buy them back eventually

Old 2004-07-07, 08:36 PM   #35
Hawkeye
One with the Matrix

Newfoundland, Canada.

he makes me soo mad.....

. "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Old 2004-07-07, 09:33 PM   #36
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Knightdramon
Anybody can give me a lin to the auction? I can't find it no matter how many pages I go back, whether I check for newly listed or for high priced-auctions.
Hit ebay.com —if you're using a regional variant of eBay, it won't show, since it isn't listed as being available for shipping outside the US.

Old 2004-07-07, 10:04 PM   #37
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevermore
You mean you're going to fraud people who are stupid enough to pay that much?
I think what he means is if the **** sells, he's gonna take some of the money he gets, and just buy the stuff again from some random place/s (hopefully at a cheaper price).

That or he's insane. I can't tell

Old 2004-07-08, 02:05 AM   #38
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana

You never bought something, tried to sell them once you got all of them at a higher price for profit. Every business in this world does it. They buy something at a cheap price and try to re-sell it at a higher price for profit.

If a person wants to bid on it, then it's his choice. I just thought it would be fun to see if anyone wants to buy it.

Here is the link, only if you want to view it. I don't want anyone from this board to bid on it. If they are curious, then you can check it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...908233577&rd=1

Instead of ordering them individually, you can get the whole set up until Hound comes out, which is not included.

What the heck is an auction for? You put a bid, and try to sell your darn merchandise. You are auctioning it. If you are rich, and want to pay that much money, fine. If you aren't rich, then don't bid on it. Plain and simple. Some people might not want to order them from an online store, but feel comfortable with ebay. Then if they want it, then they buy it.

I am not trying to target a stupid person and try to make a fortune on them. If a person wants to bid, they will. I have been thoroughly honest in every aspect about what I am selling. They can read it for themselves and make a decision.

I clearly posted SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!! I made sure I posted that, and every detail about my item.

If you want to bid, then bid, if not, then don't worry about it.

I am not trying to be an A**, but geez, it's a darn online auction! I am not going to sell something cheaper than I bought it for. Especially since I just got them over the last 9 months.

What's the use?
Old 2004-07-08, 02:13 AM   #39
Ultimate Weapon
Banned

The End of Time
Talking

Can I bid on it and then tell you to **** off!

Edit>>
I just bid then retracted it! That was fun you should all try it! It relieves tension.

Last edited by Ultimate Weapon; 2004-07-08 at 02:17 AM.
Old 2004-07-08, 02:27 AM   #40
cocorubs

Bunkie, Louisiana
Angry

Denyer, do something about Ultimate Weapons post!! That was uncalled for to tell everyone what he just did on my ebay auction!!! We don't need people like that on these boards!

That was funny!

I don't understand why people have a problem with it:

I have everything set out. I explain EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY ITEM.

I set the price, you can bid or not bid, your choice.

I see a lot of ebay auctions where they try to sucker you in. Like a bag of coins, or a bag of emeralds for only 3.95, and then they might get the product, and find there are only coins which are worth nothing, or crystals or something in the bag not worth your time.

I have explained everything about each item individual. I did not try to sucker anyone to buy anything if he/she doesn't want it. The choice is there. Bid or not bid. Easy as that. You see every thing about what you are ordering, and the the condition of everything is listed.

Most thing you get off of ebay are not what you are expecting, or the seller lied about something. Especially computer programs, when they are selling just copies of computer programs. I can't stand that.

You list the item for whatever you want. They pass it or bid on it. It's human freedom.

"That's all I have to say about that." Quote from Forrest Gump

Now this topic should be closed. We heard enough from everyone. Now people are taking shots and retracting bids for the hell of it. I have the message in this post, and I can turn you in for that, especially if you are just messing around like you said word for word in your post. I have proof. I thought you were all opinionated people, not people who have nothing better to do than create havoc on a legal and legitimate auction!!! It's people like you who make ebay a bad place to sell. Why not go and bid on another item and retract it, like a house or car or some kind of Highly Expensive collectable!!!

What's the use?
Closed Thread