To all that are concerned...The Wild One has finally arrived

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
The Wild One

To all that are concerned...The Wild One has finally arrived

Post by The Wild One »

I am here now there is nothing you can do about it! When I'm done here, not only will I got what is due to me, I WILL BE THE AWF CHAMPION!
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Yay. Another newb to crush.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Ugh one mo white boy.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Someone call Cyberstrike... I think we've found him a new buddy.

;)
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, wake me up when something important happens. Like Xille hits puberty.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Jackass, do us all a favor and just get dead because you have about as much chance of being champ as Xille magically growing to be 7 feet tall.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

One thing comes to mind when seeing you all, Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show. A squash. Why cause I deal with punks this on a regular basis. Viewfind, once you get hit with the time to get wild, you can't even get drunk enough to get a hang like that. And I don't think anyone hear should talk about puberty, you don't even have your comb red.
The Wild One
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

If when you say rey vs. the show'd be a squash, you mean rey'd own then we have no problem.

Otherwise though, you're making assumptions. Assumptions that people are destined by their size, are limited by how big they are. But I've been a pretty avid follower of this and other leagues, and I know, I know, it takes more than size to prove your worth. Just look at X, half of the tag champion. Hell, they were gonna put his picture of a box of wheaties, but then they realized to make it fit they'd have to blow it up way out of proportions. But he's accomplished more than I'd wager you'll ever get.

It's not the size of the boat, thing, its the motion of the ocean.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

You know, I've been wondering this for a while.

Does just simply coming out and saying that you will win the AWF title mean that you're automatically in the title hunt?

Oh, and I love all the attention I'm getting. Screw you, GPA. Screw you.

And that Wheaties box hits shelves sometime next month.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Ignavus
If when you say rey vs. the show'd be a squash, you mean rey'd own then we have no problem.

Otherwise though, you're making assumptions. Assumptions that people are destined by their size, are limited by how big they are. But I've been a pretty avid follower of this and other leagues, and I know, I know, it takes more than size to prove your worth. Just look at X, half of the tag champion. Hell, they were gonna put his picture of a box of wheaties, but then they realized to make it fit they'd have to blow it up way out of proportions. But he's accomplished more than I'd wager you'll ever get.

It's not the size of the boat, thing, its the motion of the ocean.

I was making an analogy of skill. And you have actually turned on a TV. You would notics, Big Show about broke his back before he pinned him. If this is the intelligence I am working with, I will have lots of pleasure destroying you.
The Wild One
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Woah woah wooooah.

You WILL be the AWF Champion will you? Is that what your momma told you when you were a kid? Well my mam told me that Santa Claus existed too, so take what your momma tells you with a pinch of salt.

How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sixswitch, aka the Welsh Wonder, aka the Double S, aka the AWF Champion.

You know, there's a list as long as my left leg of people who've claimed that they WILL be the AWF Champion. There's a list as long as my middle finger of people who HAVE been the AWF Champion, and there's a list as long as your dick of people who have a chance in hell of beating me to BECOME the AWF Champion. And guess what, Slick? Your name aint on it.

So run around for a while, yap away all you like, start making a name for yourself in the AWF, and hope and pray that one of those people who might have a shot at beating me actually manage it one day, because you have a snowball's chance in hell of beating the Double S, capiche?

You want some?
Come Get Some!

OOC: I just checked for a laugh, and the list of AWF champions here is actually more or less the same length as my middle finger. Interesting? I thought so.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Woah woah wooooah.

You WILL be the AWF Champion will you? Is that what your momma told you when you were a kid? Well my mam told me that Santa Claus existed too, so take what your momma tells you with a pinch of salt.

How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sixswitch, aka the Welsh Wonder, aka the Double S, aka the AWF Champion.

You know, there's a list as long as my left leg of people who've claimed that they WILL be the AWF Champion. There's a list as long as my middle finger of people who HAVE been the AWF Champion, and there's a list as long as your dick of people who have a chance in hell of beating me to BECOME the AWF Champion. And guess what, Slick? Your name aint on it.

So run around for a while, yap away all you like, start making a name for yourself in the AWF, and hope and pray that one of those people who might have a shot at beating me actually manage it one day, because you have a snowball's chance in hell of beating the Double S, capiche?

You want some?
Come Get Some!

OOC: I just checked for a laugh, and the list of AWF champions here is actually more or less the same length as my middle finger. Interesting? I thought so.

Listen up son. I can't help it you were using your "middle" leg when you were measuring that list. You know, all of the two people that could fit on it. It's just like Goldberg says, "believe the hype, who's next"!?

Now, when do get the title shot, and I do beat you, the only thing about you mamma you will be doing. Is going home crying and sucking on her nipple.
The Wild One
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hey, comedian. Stealing the jokes just used against you aint big, and it aint funny. A bit like you, really. So, we know that you suck at originality, and we'll soon see whether you suck in the ring too.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Hey, comedian. Stealing the jokes just used against you aint big, and it aint funny. A bit like you, really. So, we know that you suck at originality, and we'll soon see whether you suck in the ring too.

If you were the original person to use that, thing, you call a joke, I will call you Original. Now I my self, unlike you, not only have the ability to use originality. Also know how to use. When it comes to the ring, I hope you have your health insurance all paid up. YOU WILL NEED IT!

NOW ITS TIME TO GET WILD!!!!
The Wild One
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Why? Because my sides might split watching you wrestle? Because I might fall asleep and hit my head on something? No, I know. It's because you might suck so hard that I might be swept off my feet. Go on, get involved. I could use the laughs.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Why? Because my sides might split watching you wrestle? Because I might fall asleep and hit my head on something? No, I know. It's because you might suck so hard that I might be swept off my feet. Go on, get involved. I could use the laughs.

We shall see. We shall see.
The Wild One
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Damn I love Sixswitch.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by xille
Damn I love Sixswitch.

So whats next? You bend him over and corn hole him? No surprise there.
The Wild One
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Oh, a gay joke. Nice. I tell you what, Wild, baby, get yourself a win. You get yourself a win, and I'll start thinking a little higher of you. You show determination, and I'll show a little more patience with you. You show that you're willing to go out and do it all for a win, and I think I'll start respecting you. Hell, I respect Ravage more than I respect you right now, and that's saying something.

But do you have that drive, TW? Are you able to give all of yourself for the win? I've jumped off the Archivetron before. Twice, actually. I've fought against two of the greats in what was essentially a handicap match, and I survived. I teamed up with another one of the greats and took the tag team titles with him. Hell, I've teamed with Sixswitch before, but you already know all about him. I'm sure you've done your research. But don't worry, it's not going to help you against the Double S. There's a reason I take notes when he fights.

But let me properly introduce myself. The name's Xille. I'm the X. The opium of the masses. The man everyone wants to get high on. I'm the mid-card miracle, the red hot rookie, and I'm currently one half of the AWF Tag Team champions. I'm a former hardcore champion, and while I don't have a winning record, as there are few here that do, I'm not a loser by any means.

I'm knee deep in the mess called the GPA, or I'd shut you up myself, though Ravage will probably call me a coward for making that statement. Good luck, TW... I think you should fight Skywarp first. You might learn ya' somethin'. Now drop the act, or I'll have to show you why you can't deny... the power... of X.

Remember that.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Damn, you know I never though I would see someone smaller and more idoitic than Xille but hell I have just found it.

At least Xille has balls, may lack brians but has balls. This Wild One, is well just plain stupid.

As everyone has said their introductions. I am Big Daddy Ravage, sure I might not win all the damn time, but look at old Wheels HBK and everyone else I have put on the shelf. The GPA and a rare few are my only friends here and there are even less I respect. And you are really on my **** list in less time than Xille, impressive.

So bring it cheesepuff so I can give you a nice warm seat next to HBK in the rehab center at the local hospital.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.