[The Transformers Archive - an international fan site]
Please feel free to log in or register.

• transformers toys
  • transformers comics
  • transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > The TFArchive RPG > Planning and Discussion

Old 2005-05-13, 04:35 AM   #21
Reflector
Official Energon Bitch

Lost in the supermarket

Blargh... I'm going to have to extend that absence to an indefinite date, and on much shakier terms. I'm home now, but my friends are far happier to see me than I expected them to be. (Today, my first day home, they woke me up and wouldn't leave until I told them I was going to bed at midnight. This is likely to be representative of the next few weeks.) Sorry everyone. I really didn't think this would be a problem. I'll try to post when I can, but the staff may move my characters if they get in the way as I see they have been. Sorry again.

Reflector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-18, 07:46 AM   #22
Sociopathic Autobot
I'm ****ing Matt Damon

I'm ****ing Ben Affleck

Alright, I'm back. If anyone has used my characters please send me a PM as too their location.

Sociopathic Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-23, 02:10 PM   #23
Metal Phoenix
Seeker

Default Temporarly leaving

I have been bussy and still am , so if someone would take my charecter until I come back I would be grateful.

Metal Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-27, 03:24 PM   #24
Reflector
Official Energon Bitch

Lost in the supermarket
Default One more time...

I'm further extending my absence to the rest of the summer, as I head to Pittsburgh next week to begin a punk-rock tour. My characters are in the hands of the staff now; please direct any questions to them or the Team account. PM's sent to me before mid-August will not be read. Have fun, and don't miss me too much.

Reflector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-02, 05:34 PM   #25
MirageFanGal

Default Going away this weekend

I will be without the 'net for a couple of days, I'm going to AutoAssembly tomorrow

Merged. We have a sticky for stuff like this, you know...

--Warcry

Last edited by Warcry; 2005-06-02 at 07:31 PM.
MirageFanGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-11, 06:34 AM   #26
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

I will be out of town from the 11th of June onward for about a week and change. I may be able to post once or twice during that period. If my chars need to be doing something, somebody can move them around or whatever, but I'd prefer that Huffer not be touched, it its not to much trouble slowing things down for a week. I'm just having way too much fun rebuilding a citybot.

Zisteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-25, 09:33 AM   #27
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

I'm back.

Old 2005-06-25, 01:09 PM   #28
Scout
RPG Empress

Somewhere between here and there.

Welcome back Zisteau.

I'm leaving. From Monday night to the 13th of July, I'll be overseas, but I will try and post in between. Heinrad, Warcry, Six or Brave can move my characters if get caught out unexpectedly. Should be the last long absence this year.

Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-30, 06:16 PM   #29
Sixswitch
Rameses Niblik The Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble

Sent to outer space, to find another happy place.

I'm sorry that my posting is very erratic (and non-existent recently). Once again, my situation is changing. Four years of living with uni mates is coming to an end tomorrow, when I move back to Swansea.

It's a weird time of being not-at-all settled, and being depressed (or at least as depressed as I've ever been... Sober). So I'm going through a bit of a weird phase of my life - I'll let you know when I'm back to normal. I should have said something before, but... I didn't.

-Ss

Sixswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 04:21 AM   #30
Ravage
Primus

In the depths of blackest Hell. Or just Vermont
Default I am Alive

Honest! Just been working like a dog the last few days, I will be sure to get something up sooner than later Also been doing some research on the Strategic Fuel Reserves.

Hope all are well!

Josh

Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-21, 10:12 AM   #31
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

Going out of town unexpectedly until next Wednesday. Will probably be able to post a couple times between now and then.

Old 2005-07-24, 04:55 AM   #32
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I'm going to be out until Thursday or Friday, but all my characters should be well taken care of.

Warcry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-24, 05:48 AM   #33
Sociopathic Autobot
I'm ****ing Matt Damon

I'm ****ing Ben Affleck
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Warcry
I'm going to be out until Thursday or Friday, but all my characters should be well taken care of.
Can I have his job while he's gone?

Sociopathic Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-28, 02:39 AM   #34
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

I'm technically back, although I ended up having internet access the entire time I was away.

Old 2005-07-29, 02:42 AM   #35
Amarant Odinson

Ontario, Canada

As some of you may have noticed, I havn't been very active in the RPG over the last month. I'm sorry but as per usual, life has reared it's ugly head and as such, I won't be able to participate in the RPG as much as I would like.

I know this is asking a great deal but if Brave Max could take over my boys as he has done in the past, it would be greatly appreciated. I do hope to return once I get my life back to gether, but until then....Don't mess with my ****.

Thanks

Amarant Odinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-30, 03:22 AM   #36
Chromia
Loving my Doctor Who

Gallifrey

Well, you know, real life has a way of doing that Amarant. Anyway, don't stay gone long. :-)

Chromia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-11, 10:10 AM   #37
Warit00
Powermaster

Thailand(Sorry about my grammar.)

Sorry I'm pretty busy right now got a lot of school work to do.
I'm may being like this until December

Warit00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-14, 08:17 PM   #38
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Am going off for 5 days to la Belle France . Scout has kindly said she'll look after my characters for me.

Quickmix will be in his Lab

Ricochet off with Skids to raid a garden centre in the nearest town

Landfill is on way back with Nightbeat as cargo

Scoop will probably wind up in the recreation area

Weirdwolf and Monzo are on Nebulos

Weirdwolf is probably working out how best to take out such a huge Autobot , it should take him a while. Probably best off waiting for rust to set in .

Monzo is off to Heaters Hideaway

Chainclaws annoying the medics and hoping he wont catch something nasty in medbay

Pounce is enroute to the Nemesis and a checkup with Doc Hook to have some shrapnel removed and a new coat of paint

Wingspan is on his way to meet his human contacts to collect his car parts

Last edited by optimusskids; 2005-08-14 at 08:21 PM.
optimusskids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-19, 01:22 PM   #39
Skystream

Hey all.

I'm here to give a heads-up for a potentially long-term absence. Real life **** has gone and hit the fan and I'm not sure how much time I'll now be able to spend on the internet, or even if I'm up to posting much right now. My life's taken a sudden dive to an all-time low, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to climb back out of it before I hit bottom and go crashing right through the floor.

Consequently, I doubt whether I'll have much time to spend here. I might be able to get online enough to keep in play, but then again I might not. It's all pretty up in the air at the moment.

Hopefully the fact that I'm only playing one character, and the fact that the character is fan-created, will makes things a little easier. The staff are free to take charge of Echoshift if they need to, which they may well need to start doing soon since I know Echoshift's currently involved in the fight at San Francisco. The only thing I'd like to request is that he isn't killed off-- leave him on one side of the stage if you want to, but please refrain from having him killed off completely because I may be able to come back one day and reclaim him.

That's probably about all I need to say, except that if anyone needs to contact me I'll probably at least be able to check my email on a regular basis once I'm back at college, so if you need to get in touch then e-mail me (my address is in my profile).

Out for now, folks. And I'm sorry.

~Sky

Skystream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-24, 06:29 AM   #40
Lord Zarak
Look left...no, the other left

Sale.

In northampton handing work in, be back friday.

Lord Zarak is offline   Reply With Quote