t-formers on robot chicken

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
superion maximus

t-formers on robot chicken

Post by superion maximus »

that was one of the funniest things i've seen in a long time. i've seen a lot of people try to parody t-formers in the past, but robot chicken by far is the best. hilarious.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

So, no links, or indeed any indication of what the show is for the majority of the reading audience?

Righty-o.

*clink*
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Read a lot about this on other TF boards... But this isn't "news" material. Off to... uh... GD.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=28942

EDIT: Granted, that thread has degraded into nothing but a conversation between Brend and Auntie Slag. But, whatever.
superion maximus

ooooo, sorry if i have better things to do in my spare time than write little reviews for every new thing that just came out. i was out doing better things, like having sex with my girlfriend. do you know what that even is you obsessive little fan boy. my big breasted girlfriend means, that you are a loser and i am not. so, read a thread sometime and learn about where t-formers are gonna be on tv.

by the way, i may have no little picture next to my name, but at least it isn't a lame little picture like yours.

righty-o

Originally posted by Denyer
So, no links, or indeed any indication of what the show is for the majority of the reading audience?

Righty-o.

*clink*
superion maximus

hey dude, nobody cares about that thread, this is my thread and i am cool.

Originally posted by DrSpengler
http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=28942

EDIT: Granted, that thread has degraded into nothing but a conversation between Brend and Auntie Slag. But, whatever.
superion maximus

dude, i don't care in what form they are in- TRANSFORMERS WERE ON TELEVISION LAST NIGHT! and it wasn't the newest lame cartoon version either. if that ain't news then i don't know what is. and what the hell is GD? god damnit? as in- god damnit am i a loser for saying things aren't news when they really are?

Originally posted by Nevermore
Read a lot about this on other TF boards... But this isn't "news" material. Off to... uh... GD.
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Ok, first off, there's an edit button. Use it. Second, if you're going to take that attitude everytime a mod does something to your thread or someone says something you don't like, you're not going to last long here. Third, nobody cares about your ugly girlfriend.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
superion maximus

wtf would i use an edit button for in this situation?

also, i thought this was still a free country, i'm sorry if my words hurt your fragile little ears, but i have the right to post whatever opinion or view that i want, no matter how unpopular it is. (god bless america.)

my ugly girlfriend? dude, i bet you are still a virgin aren't you? my girlfriend is hot and on top of that she likes buying me transformers. so there, you miserable little nerd.

also, i don't remember anyone asking your opinion

also, futurama sucks.

and last, hunter s. thompson killed himself because of idiots like you. he couldn't take it anymore. YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS DEAD.

Originally posted by Wildfire Herald
Ok, first off, there's an edit button. Use it. Second, if you're going to take that attitude everytime a mod does something to your thread or someone says something you don't like, you're not going to last long here. Third, nobody cares about your ugly girlfriend.
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

I'm a loser, but you're the one who comes to messageboards for the sole reason of trolling, oh how the world has gone topsy-turvy! It's been nice knowing ya kid, enjoy whatever the mods feel is appropriate punishment.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

dude calm down, really is there a need to get so upset? There was already a thread about it. No one insulted you.
malcos
Protoform

Post by malcos »

hunter s. thompson

Not to provoke anyone, but who was he? was he famous?
Thanks to Mininin for the sig.

Click here for Ravnica: City of Guilds spoilers
Originally posted by Sir Auros
fuci, everthing that movew!
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

Originally posted by malcos
Not to provoke anyone, but who was he? was he famous?

I'm not really sure but:
http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=28949
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

He was an entertaining writer who commited susicide today.
superion maximus

he insulted my girl. if any of you had ever had a woman before you'd know that a real man doesn't take that lying down.

Originally posted by Transfannabeel
dude calm down, really is there a need to get so upset? There was already a thread about it. No one insulted you.
superion maximus

beacause of Wildfire Herald

Originally posted by Baxter
He was an entertaining writer who commited susicide today.
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

Originally posted by superion maximus
he insulted my girl. if any of you had ever had a woman before you'd know that a real man doesn't take that lying down.

right after you insulted everyone else.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Oh, so I've been wearing this little gold band on the ring finger of my left hand for a reason.

Ok, but he was also pointing out that you need to edit your posts as stated here in the rules section:
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

Dude, a real man doesn't get bent out of shape over something written on a message board. And a real man doesn't sound like a little bitch over it either. Do yourself and us a favor and just chill.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

ooooo, sorry if i have better things to do in my spare time than write little reviews for every new thing that just came out.
Noone's asking for an in-depth review. However, it is generally appreciated if one goes into slightly more detail than "TFS WERE ON ROBOT CHICKEN!!!!", just to be fair to those that maybe haven't seen it.
i was out doing better things, like having sex with my girlfriend. do you know what that even is you obsessive little fan boy. my big breasted girlfriend means, that you are a loser and i am not.
Interesting little tidbit: Noone cares. :)

Also, when it comes to trolls, the amount of sex one has actually had is usually inversely proportional to the amount of bragging.
if that ain't news then i don't know what is. and what the hell is GD? god damnit? as in- god damnit am i a loser for saying things aren't news when they really are?
Actually, News/Rumors is for news about new toylines/series. GD is General Discussion, which is where this really belongs, as it's not news. Either way, it's really sort of up to the staff as to where it belongs. Not you.
wtf would i use an edit button for in this situation?
Because it makes it easier to skip your inane ramblings?
also, i don't remember anyone asking your opinion
I don't recall anyone asking you to start blasting other members...
He insulted your girlfriend only after you started insulting everyone around you. Doesn't make it right, but I'm just saying...