Alternators Tracks in new packaging!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Alternators Tracks in new packaging!

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Hmmm . . . think the repack'll come with that flame sticker? Can't see it hrting to throw it in there, since they've got it. I bet a bunch of fanboys'd be happy with that. I have Ravage, and I'd rather get swerve, so I'll be passing either way, though.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Of course I found him back when he came out, I'd rather see Jazz or Meiser or whatever the heck he was called :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

Hasbro has really ripped a few peoples' undies by packaging Tracks in with the new case assortment (especially here in NZ where you can still walk into a store and by Tracks in the original packaging), made worse as they sacrificed Swerve to do it.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Almighty Galvatron
Hasbro has really ripped a few peoples' undies by packaging Tracks in with the new case assortment (especially here in NZ where you can still walk into a store and by Tracks in the original packaging), made worse as they sacrificed Swerve to do it.

The problem is that Hasbro apparently shipped 90% of the cases with the original packaging version of Tracks to New Zealand. No wonder the Americans had a hard time finding him.

Meister was apparently worse. I've been told you just got a case with Meister and NOTHING ELSE BESIDES HIM in it. And shipping them to the US is also not working, because shipping costs are too high. Sigh.
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

Meister was apparently worse. I've been told you just got a case with Meister and NOTHING ELSE BESIDES HIM in it. And shipping them to the US is also not working, because shipping costs are too high. Sigh.

That was a rather interesting move on Hasbro's part. Still I would prefer they did 50% of new cases with Swerve and the other 50% with Tracks to at least give the rest of the world a chance.

Edit: having done some very rough maths, I estimate it would cost the american end consumer about US$25 to US$30 per alternator if I was to ship one full case (4) over, with the amount going down somewhat when the number of cases increases and shipping goes down. Makes me wonder why shipping soemthing to NZ costs more than the item is worth from the US...:rolleyes:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I actually never saw a Tracks in my area at all. They skipped over him and Hound. Of course, there was that whole year when we didn't get a single new alternator.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

i have honestly never seen these before in this area:

Meister (Jazz)
Tracks (blue or yellow)
Swerve
Grimlock
Hound
Decipticharge
Prowl

so i feel everyone's pain honestly :wall:

I only found 20th anni. Optimus Prime once, and i was luck to get Dead End. If i could find another, I would jsut honestly repaint him and say "Sunstreaker" and i was even lucky to find Wheeljack, Shockblast (Shockwave), smokescreen *which is the most damned popular one to have in stores apparently here because they stock him all the time only*, and a few others that aren't on the list above i mentioned. i am finding it quite pitiful when even a super center doesn't have what i am looking for :wall:
Koolbeans X-treme
Protoform

Post by Koolbeans X-treme »

only ones ive seen are te 5 i have

shockblast
ravage
windcharger
grimock
swindle

for a while all saw were ravages and windchargers, now i finally saw a 2nd swindle, and now grimlocks re popping outta nowhere.

im kinda new to the collection thing again, so i wasnt look for 20th. anniv. sux, cuz now i really want him. hes on my top 10 list for TF i want....
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Originally posted by Koolbeans X-treme
only ones ive seen are te 5 i have

shockblast
ravage
windcharger
grimock
swindle

for a while all saw were ravages and windchargers, now i finally saw a 2nd swindle, and now grimlocks re popping outta nowhere.

im kinda new to the collection thing again, so i wasnt look for 20th. anniv. sux, cuz now i really want him. hes on my top 10 list for TF i want....

allegedly he is showing up a lot still at wal marts, but i havent seen him around, well, whenever he came out the first time. i think for the movie, or beforehand, they will bring him out again. hasbro just loves doing that. but i will say this, "HASBRO, bring more toys here!":wall: :laugh:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Oh, yeah. Haven't seen Swerve or Decepticharge, either. Only saw Wheeljack once, but passed because I have Grimmy.

Definitely getting Sunstreaker, even though I have Sideswipe and Dead End.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Springer007
i have honestly never seen these before in this area:

Meister (Jazz)
Tracks (blue or yellow)

Unless you are shopping from hobby shops that import Japanese Binaltech toys, you wouldn't have seen the yellow version of Tracks on the shelves either way.