• transformers forum
Old 2003-05-19, 11:00 PM   #21
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me
with frost-fingered fear'

Narnia?... nope, just a wardrobe...

What about the Horde? I bet a new Hordak or Leech could probably give Clive Barker and Stephen King nightmares...

"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Wolfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-20, 05:51 AM   #22
Wildfire Herald
Fears the Post-Thieves

Fear & Loathing
Exclamation

Yeah, a few of the chase figures have skyrocketed like Mechanek and the reverse Skeletor I think.

There's at least one variant for most of the figures. Reversed Skeletor, Reversed He-man (the "H" and background color on the chest armor is switched), Iron Cross He-man, Trapjaw with neon green belt and knee pads, clear visor Mechanek, Gold armor Teela, Orange energy base/blue energy ball Orko, etc..

As far as the new figures, I've seen Zodac (in pictures I mean, not in stores) He looks alright but his staff weapon is HUGE and not in a good way.

I want them to make Clawful (the only baddie who has been in the new series since the beginning without a figure), Cobra Khan, Rattalor, King Hiss, Stinkor, and a decent Mossman (like the one on the show, not the crappy exclusive repaint of Beastman with green flocking and Mechanek's club, and yes I know that's all the original Beastman was, I don't care.)

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers

Last edited by Wildfire Herald; 2003-05-20 at 05:55 AM.
Wildfire Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-20, 07:27 PM   #23
Sir Auros
Hardcore Gamer

Virginia, USA

Anyone know where I can download the new show? I started missing episodes right before it went daily and then couldn't watch it when it went daily

Sir Auros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-20, 10:14 PM   #24
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me

Sorry, Auros, I don't know of any sites for downloading anything. And I agree with you, Wildfire. There has been talk of Clawful appearing as a figure since the show started, but I haven't seen any pics. Oh; and there's a 'Spike Armour Ram Man' figure due in assortment 7 (?) of the heroes; along with another He-Man and either Roboto or Zodac.

The new Man-E-Faces and Buzz-Off figures look good from what I've seen of them. Why do we need another Ram Man figure? Another MerMan figure would be nice (hint hint ), as would some Four Horsemen depictions of a couple of Horde members. Can you point me toward some pictures of the new Zodac?

"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Old 2003-05-21, 12:21 AM   #25
BlueBlaster

Trollywood Asylum

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Anyone know where I can download the new show? I started missing episodes right before it went daily and then couldn't watch it when it went daily
Download Direct Connect and then go to iaconhub.com to get to their hub and they have all the episodes in the hub.

BlueBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-21, 05:09 AM   #26
Wildfire Herald
Fears the Post-Thieves

Fear & Loathing
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfang
Sorry, Auros, I don't know of any sites for downloading anything. And I agree with you, Wildfire. There has been talk of Clawful appearing as a figure since the show started, but I haven't seen any pics. Oh; and there's a 'Spike Armour Ram Man' figure due in assortment 7 (?) of the heroes; along with another He-Man and either Roboto or Zodac.

The new Man-E-Faces and Buzz-Off figures look good from what I've seen of them. Why do we need another Ram Man figure? Another MerMan figure would be nice (hint hint ), as would some Four Horsemen depictions of a couple of Horde members. Can you point me toward some pictures of the new Zodac?
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gall...ame=tf2k3-motu

There ya go, that album should have pics of all the figures in the next line.

On another note, I bought the Attack Squid the other day, Heman is now trapped in it's bendy tentacles as Skeletor smugly looks on.

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
Old 2003-05-21, 02:04 PM   #27
Ulticron

Disgruntled mostly these days!
Default I need a He Man check list pleeZ

Ok here's my problem i don't know what all He Man/MOTU figures have been released. I don't care about playsets or the $10 figures ya know like samurai skelitor/heman/man at arms, those are junk and i never touch them. I'm jes curious about the basic line and who's out. Last nite i got Teela an i think i'm caught up, but i'm not 100% sure. So if someone could provide me a check list they'd be so on my hero list.

Ulticron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-21, 10:18 PM   #28
Zath

http://www.he-man.org/temp_motu_toys...g_motu_i.shtml

We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Zath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-21, 10:52 PM   #29
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me

Stealth Armour Stratos? Aw ****.... That Slime Pit mutant looks freaky. So do Two-Bad and Whiplash. Roboto looks pretty cool. If they'd made Zodac's staff a little longer, I think it'd look okay. The figure looks nice though. I don't even object too that Ice Armour He-Man (Inferno Skeletor just sucks though, IMO). Exo-Armour? Yuck... I still like Buzz-Off and Man-E-Faces. Thanks, Wildfire.

Old 2003-05-21, 11:27 PM   #30
Ulticron

Xcellent my good Zath, you've done me a great service, thanx.

Well loox like everything is in order on the He-Man front

Old 2003-05-22, 04:31 AM   #31
Wildfire Herald
Fears the Post-Thieves

Fear & Loathing
Exclamation

The Slime pit mutant is based off the bone monster in "The Courage of Adam" btw.

I think Inferno Skeletor looks cool, I'm not big on getting a lot of..er...He-men I guess, but Ice Armor He-man looks cool. I collect the Skeletors, so I'll probably end up with Exo-Armor Skeletor anyways..

My want list
Old 2003-05-22, 04:33 AM   #32
Wildfire Herald
Fears the Post-Thieves

Fear & Loathing
Exclamation

I wish I had sent away for a Faker when I had the chance...

My want list
Old 2003-05-22, 10:48 AM   #33
Ulticron

Ok Wildfire Herald, you're gonna have to educate me on what a Faker is. Is this some kinda mail away He-Man exclusive toy? Cause if it is i'm SOL.

Old 2003-05-22, 03:56 PM   #34
Zath

http://www.he-man.org/temp_motu_toys...es/faker.shtml

He was a Toyfare exclusive

We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Zath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-05-22, 08:52 PM   #35
Ulticron

Zath to the rescue again, thanx.

Eh i don't know... i think i can sleep alright at nite if i never have Faker. I like my He-Man an all but i'm not that hardcore into it. Cron only knows what that'll be fetchin online an i seriously don't wanna know *L*

Old 2003-05-23, 12:47 AM   #36
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me

Man; when my brother and I collected the old toy lines, I usually got the bad guys. I still remember when he ripped Skeletor's head and arm off. Because He-Man went for a swim down the cr*pper right after...

Old 2003-05-24, 06:43 AM   #37
Sir Auros
Hardcore Gamer

Virginia, USA

Saw the fire armor Skeletor, Two Bad, and Whiplash figures. Should've bought them, but was already feeling guilty for buying the first season of Frasier :-/

Two Bad looks awesome though.

Old 2003-05-25, 12:09 AM   #38
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me

Two-Bad does look cool. Another for 'The List' methinks... Auros, have you had any more luck trying to find those other figures you wanted?

Old 2003-05-25, 01:07 AM   #39
Sir Auros
Hardcore Gamer

Virginia, USA

Actually, I found a Man at Arms in a drugstore today and while he was $10, it was still cheaper than buying him from that site you suggested, but thanks anyway

Old 2003-05-25, 02:31 AM   #40
Wolfang
'Oh mist-filled pits,
dark dank unclear,
touch all before me

Hey, its good to hear you're making progress. Something which I'm not... I ordered five MOTU figures from Forbidden Planet International in June last year. I received Skeletor, and got a note saying 'Oh sorry, we can't get you a Mer-Man'.

I got Beast Man and Stratos a while back, as well as Battle Cat and Panthor; and as I said I finally got He-Man, Mekaneck and Tri-Klops.

Hopefully, I should be getting Trap Jaw & Man At Arms this week. Just to find everyone else after that....