• transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Media & Fandom

Old 2011-03-23, 12:09 AM   #141
andersonh1
Headmaster

SC, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Botanica's fault is that she's just too plain and a little obnoxious at first. Plus, she has an ugly face. The one I dislike most is Nightscream.

What a timing to find this, eh? I just finished reviewing Beast Machines. And claimed Obsidian in the RPG.

Just finished the second chapter, trying to download the third. Mediafire's an ass.

I like how you use Beast Wars figures to represent pre-reformatting Vehicons. Lazorbeak as Spy Streak and that bug.... Scarem? As Scavenger. What's that figure pre-Vehicon Blastcharge uses? Is that Iguanus or that BWNeo Predacon?

I also like Geckobot and Nightviper for no good reason.
Blastcharge is a knock off version of some early Beast Wars figure. I think it's Iguanus, but I'm not sure. I went shopping at the local Big Lots for cheap options to fill out the cast. With Beast Machine's small cast and rather small toyline, I didn't have any other option for "technorganic" Maximals and Vehicons but to borrow from other Transformers lines. A lot of basic beasts from the Cybertron line turn up too. And so does Nightscream, in the form of the McDonald's version of the toy. I never got the Ultra figure, because I just didn't like it at all.

As for Geckobot and Nightviper, I became a fan of them while I was making the comic. I never liked the Maximals when Beast Machines was actually in stores. I preferred the Vehicons and skipped the vast majority of Maximals. But they're not half bad really, for the most part. I got 'em cheap on Ebay and added them to the plot.

andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 12:34 AM   #142
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

I dunno, I think it's Crazybolt (or a good knockoff thereoff), who was repainted in the exact same colours in Japan during BWN.

http://www.tfu.info/1999/Destron/Cra.../crazybolt.htm

Might or might not be him...

What version of acrobat do you use, btw? I can't seem to open the third chapter...

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 02:57 AM   #143
andersonh1
Headmaster

SC, USA

Sorry to be so long in responding. I used Acrobat 9 to create the pdfs. I may have to recreate chapter 3, though since I used the same version for all chapters (as far as I remember) they should all work.

andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote