• transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Media & Fandom

Old 2007-10-28, 01:14 AM   #21
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Originally posted by Damolisher
I was referring to the CONCEPT of the Original 13. I never said it was only Dreamwave characters, I said that it was a Dreamwave CONCEPT. And yeah, Dreamwave's continuity was the definitive continuity AT THE TIME, so other comics, such as Universe, and the InUltimate Guide, which folllow Dreamwave as their default continuity will use the Original 13 as well. As far as claiming it started in 3H, why do other people say "War Within" too, for when this whole "Original 13" Bull**** started?
Universe also started before Dreamwave. It started in the mid 1990s by 3H. The concept of the Original 13 started there, not in Dreamwave. The first Dreamwave mention of the original 13, was in Dark Ages. Also, Universe was a blanket meta-continuity which enveloped all other continuities. It wasn't based on any one continuity.

Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 01:18 AM   #22
Damolisher
Dinobot

The craphole known as Paraparaumu, New Zealand.

Yes, but WHERE is the Original 13 mentioned in Universe? Are the named AS the Original 13? And I find it funny how the Original 13 can exist in the 90's, and yet we've had only 3 members named in the 8 or so years they've existed.

Damolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 01:30 AM   #23
twiggy240582

Berwick Upon Tweed

I just read somewhere that there was a matrix for each of the 13 I think it was Matrix of Time, Matrix of Life, Matrix of Power, Matrix of Leadership, Matrix of Death, Matrix of Conquest. Can't remember the others.

I thought that the only creation matrix-bearers before Optimus were Primon/Prima, Prime Nova/Nova Prime and Sentinel Prime.

twiggy240582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 01:35 AM   #24
martyboy70
Chaos Bringer

Glasgow,Scotland

Quote:
OK, I am beginning to get pissed off with people like you who come into a topic where Tramp here is trying to correct people, and I try to correct him, and you don't actually contribute anything to the topic to swing the argument one way or another to shut whomever is in the wrong up, instead, all you have to add to the topic is some smart arse comment about our arguing.

Yes, we argue, but that's simply because I personally don't like people who try to correct people with false information, and 9 times out of 10, that's what Tramp is doing. I was contributing to the topic, and again, I get corrected.
And I (and i know Im not the only one round here)am starting to get pissed off at u and Tramp hijacking/ambushing threads to sort out this beef you have.
I checked you guys out and on numerous other boards one or other or both of you have been banned/suspended/heavily chastised/repeatedly warned(delete as applicable) for your long running feud.
Twiggy has just joined,asked a perfectly reasonable question,Cliffy posted a link which clearly answered his question making him a happy bunny and now you 2 will go back and forth for another 20 replies debating a moot point

Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
martyboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 01:46 AM   #25
Damolisher
Dinobot

OK, What I'm REALLY getting pissed off with is people like you who try to lump me in with him. The reason I argue is because Tramp doesn't like to admit he's wrong. And the fact of the matter is, I don't often enter threads TO debate with him. I state a point, he argues with ME. I'm getting to the point where I'm just gonna bloody give up being a Transformers fan, because I'm sick of people like him, and I'm sick of people like YOU who try to put me in the same boat AS him.

Old 2007-10-28, 02:04 AM   #26
martyboy70
Chaos Bringer

Glasgow,Scotland

Give me a shout when u 2 are on the boat.(its probably Broadside)
I have an Exocet with both your names on it

Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
martyboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 03:06 AM   #27
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK

Quote:
OK, I am beginning to get pissed off with people like you who come into a topic where Tramp here is trying to correct people, and I try to correct him, and you don't actually contribute anything to the topic to swing the argument one way or another to shut whomever is in the wrong up, instead, all you have to add to the topic is some smart arse comment about our arguing.
Actually, niether of you is in the "wrong", as what people regard as canon is their own personal choice. Both of you however have sever problems with forcing your views down others throats. Martybot is entirely entiled to make a post that does not instantly back up yours. Now, both yourself and tramp have been warned before, any personal issues should be resolved via E-Mail or PM. Leave the laundry indoors people...

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 06:26 PM   #28
Chris McFeely
Powermaster

I think what Tramp is referring to here (and correct me if I'm wrong) is simply the IDEA of an "original dozen," which did come out of the 3H work. There, though, they were not Cybertronians - they were a sort of "test run" that Primus performed on a small moon, before he actually went on create the Transformer race. They were called the Covenant, and each of them was based on one of the twelve signs of the Zodiac.

It was, presumably enough, that idea which then inspired the concept of the "Original 13" Transformers - adding an "evil" traitorous member in the Fallen, creating a total of 13 - which was introduced across both "The War Within: The Dark Ages" and The Ultimate Guide (since "The Dark Ages" never actually explained who or what the Fallen was, leaving TUD to do it).

Chris McFeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 06:28 PM   #29
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris McFeely
("The Dark Ages" never actually explained who or what the Fallen was).
OLNEY BECOZ EVIL PRAT LEE RAPPED ANDREW WILDMN'S ART!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 08:01 PM   #30
Damolisher
Dinobot

McFeeley FTW! Cheers, Chris.