• transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Media & Fandom

Old 2007-10-20, 01:10 AM   #21
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Originally posted by Damolisher
No, I didn't, dropkick, and no, you haven't given any facts, you've given half-truths and personal interpretations of open ended statements. However, according to you, those ARE facts, so whatever. You clearly lack the integrity to tell yourself you're wrong, and just to stop trying to lie to people on forums about how you're right. You're the only person I know who would be the only person out of 6 billion plus people arguing something, with every single other person on the planet telling you're you're wrong, and you'd keep trying to tell them you're right.
  • Fact: Optimus Prime and Elita-1 are a romantic couple as established in both The Search for Alpha Trion and War Dawn.

Fact: Chromia and Ironhide are a romantic couple as established in The Search for Alpha Trion.

Fact: Moonracer and Powerglide, and Inferno and Firestar are romantic couples as established in The Search for Alpha Trion.

Fact, Hot Rod and Springer are both vying for Arcee's romantic affections as established in the original movie, Season three, and Dreamwave comics.

Fact: Black Arachnia and Silverbolt are a romantic couple.

Fact: Rat Trap and Botanica are romantically involved.

Fact: The Lithonians also show families and children.

Fact: in the Japanese manga version of Victory Deathsaurus is married to a female Decepticon named Esmeryl, LeoZak has a sister named Lyzak, and the Dino Force all have children.

Fact: Thunderblast has the hots for Megatron.

All of these are facts established in canon, not half-truths.

Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 01:15 AM   #22
martyboy70
Chaos Bringer

Glasgow,Scotland

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
martyboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 01:20 AM   #23
Damolisher
Dinobot

The craphole known as Paraparaumu, New Zealand.

Yeah, Tramp, only your perverted mind is saying that there's anything other than something completely innocent going on in any of those, and Thunderblast having the hots for anyone is simply a comedic plot device. I mean, you can't count that, if you don't count the fact that on Red Dwarf, Kryten is alive and doesn't have genitalia. And until you can issue me an offical bit of canon where a Transformer mentions they are born, or that they are the result of sex POINTBLANK (Not "Oh, well this happens which shows something" like your manga, where I have a theory on why they're the Dinoforce's "Kids" too, then your talking out of your arse as usual. And dont' tell me anything otherwise, because without official written WORD from anything that's canon, your theories are NOTHING.

Damolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 01:35 AM   #24
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Yeah, Tramp, only your perverted mind is saying that there's anything other than something completely innocent going on in any of those, and Thunderblast having the hots for anyone is simply a comedic plot device. I mean, you can't count that, if you don't count the fact that on Red Dwarf, Kryten is alive and doesn't have genitalia. And until you can issue me an offical bit of canon where a Transformer mentions they are born, or that they are the result of sex POINTBLANK (Not "Oh, well this happens which shows something" like your manga, where I have a theory on why they're the Dinoforce's "Kids" too, then your talking out of your arse as usual. And dont' tell me anything otherwise, because without official written WORD from anything that's canon, your theories are NOTHING.
It is canon fact that the Dino Force in the Victory mangas are all fathers of small children. It is canon fact that the Lithonians have men, women, children and families. It is canon fact that Roulette and Shadow Striker are twin sisters whose familiy including their younger sister were killed. It is canon fact that Wheelie is a child. Those are canon facts. Given the very nature of the Transformers property, in that it is primarily children's show, they can't go in and discuss sex. They can put in secondary evidence which suggests it, such as having male and female Transformers, romantic pairings, marriage and families. All of these are evidence supporting sexual reproduction without ever showing it directly. Just because they are machanical-based instead of organicmeans nothing. If they were organic, there would be no question. It is inherent in those relationships.

Damilisher, you won't believe in the possibility that Transformers can reproduce sexually without something in canon saying flat out that Transformers can have sex simply because they are robotic life forms, which is completely irrelevant, just as you have argued that they aren't organisms because they are not organic, when in the new movie, Optimus Prime specifically refers to himself and his race as "autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron".

Last edited by Tramp; 2007-10-20 at 01:43 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 01:47 AM   #25
Damolisher
Dinobot

Quote:
Originally posted by Tramp
It is canon fact that the Dino Force in the Victory mangas are all fathers of small children. It is canon fact that the Lithonians have children and families. It is canon fact that Roulette and Shadow Striker are twin sisters whose familiy inclusing their younger sister were killed. It is canon fact that Wheelie is a child. Those are canon facts.

Are you really forgetful, or just downright stupid? I've told you a ridiculous number of times, WHEELIE IS A CHILD BECAUSE THAT IS HOW HE IS PROGRAMMED. The Dinoforce could have BUILT their children, and the two Universe chicks could have been (Hell, are more than likely) built off the same schematics.) Kryten and Abel in Red Dwarf are brothers because they're made by the same F'ING CREATOR!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tramp Given the very nature of the Transformers property, in that it is primarily children's show, they can't go in and discuss sex. They can put in secondary evidence which suggests it, such as having male and female Transformers, romantic pairings, marriage and families. All of these are evidence supporting sexual reproduction without ever showing it directly. Just because they are machanical-based instead of organicmeans nothing. IF they were organic, there would be no question. It is inherent in those relationships. [/B]
What this tells me is simply that you really need a life, in that case. You're simply going to whatever board you're planning on making enemies on this week by trying to argue that robots in a kids franchise can get laid. That's not only sad, it's downright pathetic. You're 36/37, and you're trying to tell others that robots in a kids series have sex. You aren't proving anything to anyone, you're simply saying that you're a sick freak.

In any case, Kids don't understand the "Laws of life' because most kids don't get taught that crap til they're in junior high. I mean, you keep going on and on and on about how "Duh, kids cant' suspend their disbelief if Transformers don't have sex!" You wouldn't know. You don't have any, and you've never been a kid watching Transformers. I have been. I didn't care, and neither did any of my friends. We didn't know jack about science. We just enjoyed what we thought was fun. And that was Transformers. It does matter that they're machines, since no-one builds genitals on robots. And you seem to be the only one who's enough of a moron to not realise when no-one's buying your stupid argument. I've got more people here, on Seibertron and on TFans who agree with me than you do with you. You just don't seem to know how to say "I'm wrong."

Old 2007-10-20, 02:00 AM   #26
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

The Transformers are not ordinary robots. They're life forms; robotic organisms, not just robots. And, while kids may not necessarily care about such things as science, such relationships and families in the series does instinctively help the audience relate to the characters better.

Secondly Wheelie was not programmed. None of the Transformers were programmed. You don't program a life form. Was Kup "programmed as an old man? Was Hot Rod "programmed" as a hot-headed teenager"? No. Their personalities are a result of their respecitve ages. Wheelie is a child. Hot Rod is a youth, Kup is an old man. It's all age, not programming.

As for Shadow Striker and Roulette, their bios specifically mention a familiy as well as younger sister.

Last edited by Tramp; 2007-10-20 at 02:09 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 02:14 AM   #27
Damolisher
Dinobot

Are you capable of making your way through an argument without changing your opinion 5 or 6 times after having your arguments refuted? You said they HAVE to be there, or KIDS WOULDN'T LIKE THEM, AND COULDN'T SUSPEND THEIR DISBELIEF. And once again, you smegging idiot, no-one BUT YOU seems to think Transfomers can have sex, because people aren't in denial to what a robot is. And Kup's profile refers to him as "BROKEN DOWN." As in his internal computers are screwed. I told you about that. Wheelie, on the other hand is programmed as a freakin' child, which for osme reason, you don't like to accept, as it interferes with your sexual fantasies. Tramp, get it through your thick head:

(I'll bold it, since you seem so attracted to it)You are the only one here, on Tfans, and are one of 2 people on seiberton who think Transformers have sex. How many more bloody people need to tell you Transformers don't have sex before you simply accept the fact you're wrong. Or do you just want Airazor and Nightbird to be sexualy active that badly?

And as I told you already, simpleton, THEY OCULD BE A FAMILY BASED ON THEIR BLOODY SCHEMATICS. Christ almighty, you're the dumbest 36 year old I've ever met.

Last edited by Damolisher; 2007-10-20 at 02:17 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 02:21 AM   #28
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Are you capable of making your way through an argument without changing your opinion 5 or 6 times after having your arguments refuted? You said they HAVE to be there, or KIDS WOULDN'T LIKE THEM, AND COULDN'T SUSPEND THEIR DISBELIEF. And once again, you smegging idiot, no-one BUT YOU seems to think Transfomers can have sex, because people aren't in denial to what a robot is. And Kup's profile refers to him as "BROKEN DOWN." As in his internal computers are screwed. I told you about that. Wheelie, on the other hand is programmed as a freakin' child, which for osme reason, you don't like to accept, as it interferes with your sexual fantasies. Tramp, get it through your thick head:

(I'll bold it, since you seem so attracted to it)You are the only one here, on Tfans, and are one of 2 people on seiberton who think Transformers have sex. How many more bloody people need to tell you Transformers don't have sex before you simply accept the fact you're wrong. Or do you just want Airazor and Nightbird to be sexualy active that badly?
Damolisher, I said that Children don't care about such things and aren't old enough to deal with them That is why they aren't mentioned. I said nothing about it breaking suspension of disbelief. In fact, I have said just the opposite. Secondly, there is a difference between an Earth robot and a robitic life form from another planet. and that is the key here. Transformers are not just robots. They are living beings; life forms; organisms. Also, there were more than just two people who agree with the theory, and there is more than enough evidence to support it, though not prove it. However, I am not trying to prove anything. You though seem to want to go out of your way to dis-prove it simply because you can't stand the concept. either that, or it is just a continuation of your personal vendetta which does not belong here, so please let it go.

Last edited by Tramp; 2007-10-20 at 02:28 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 02:29 AM   #29
slartibartfast
what's in the box ?

paris.
Red face

BANANA HAMMOCK

slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 02:36 AM   #30
Damolisher
Dinobot

Quote:
Originally posted by Tramp
Damolisher, I said that Children don't care about such things and aren't old enough to deal with them That is why they aren't mentioned. I said nothing about it breaking suspension of disbelief. In fact, I have said just the opposite. Secondly, there is a difference between an Earth robot and a robitic life form from another planet. and that is the key here. Transformers are not just robots. They are living beings; life forms; organisms. Also, there were more than just two people who agree with the theory, and there is more than enough evidence to support it, though not prove it. However, I am not trying to prove anything. You though seem to want to go out of your way to dis-prove it simply because you can't stand the concept. either that, or it is just a continuation of your personal vendetta which does not belong here, so please let it go.
Tramp, you are trying to prove something. That's why you keep beating your ridiculous incorrect thory like a drum. I'm not trying to continue anything, you just seem to be too much of an ignorant buffoon to recognise when you're wrong. You can claim you're not wrong all you want, but when you've got multiple members of multiple sites, including several of the mods and admins of said sites telling you you're wrong, you're very, very, very clearly wrong. They're still bloody robots, and if you don't want to accept that, that's too damn bad. Just because you have perverted thoughts about certain characters as evidenced by some of your posts on Seibs doesn't make that a good excuse. Get over yourself, and stop thinking you know better than everyone. You don't.

Your arguments consist of nothing but bull**** and hearsay, as well as changing your mind every so often to keep yourself right until the next person comes along and refutes that. Until you learn to accept being wrong, you're gonna keep winding up banned from every forum on the net.

And no, there aren't more than 2 people. OK, maybe 3. BUt in any instance, find them, bring them here, but until you can do that, you're alone. And even if there are more than that, I have more people on my side (The side of non-lunatics who want robot sex) than you do on yours. Your theory is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. There's also evidence that show I'm a heroin addict, but it doesn't mean I am. I'm straight edge, so there's that out the window. Transformers are f'ing robots, which you don't like to accept. You like to think that everything is capable of biological reproduction. here's the deal, buddy: Robots don't occur in nature. They're artificial lifeforms.

Last edited by Damolisher; 2007-10-20 at 02:41 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 02:39 AM   #31
zigzagger
There ain't no Sanity Clause

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by slartibartfast
BANANA HAMMOCK
I love you, Slarti.

zigzagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 02:44 AM   #32
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Damolisher, can you day anything without resorting to throwing insults around?

This was a friendly discussion before you stepped in, and personally, I would like it to continue to be one, whether people agree on the subject or not. You seem intent on turning this into a personal grudge match.

Secondsly, no, I am not wrong. There is nothing in canon that disproves the possibility of Transformers being sexually reproductive. It is just your opinion.

Old 2007-10-20, 02:48 AM   #33
Damolisher
Dinobot

Are you f'ing stupid? Of course there's evidence in Transformers canon. Especially where in the comics it's stated SEVERAL TIMES TRANSFORMERS ARE ALL MADE BY THE CREATION MATRIX, and in the Cartoon where it's stated VECTOR SIGMA CREATED ALL TRANSFORMER LIFE!!!!! Christ, can you go one argument without conveniently ignoring anything that debunks your argument?

And it wasn't meant to be a bloody debate in the first place. You just like turning everything into one, just to annoy people, and make more enemies.

Yo, Tramp, do you know WHY you got banned from Seibertron? Because you were proven wrong time and again, and still copped this "I'm always right" attitude with everyone. And I notice whenever I pull you up for EXACTLY what you're doing, you ignore the whole thing and just revert to "Oh, be nice, you big meanie!" It's ridiculous, and it indicates that not only do you have a morbid fear of being wrong, you have a morbid fear of being stood up to by people too.

Old 2007-10-20, 03:01 AM   #34
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Damolisher, canon also states that the use of the matrix, and Vector Sigma, in fact the use of factory built protoforms at all, is not the only method of creating new Tranformer life. In other words, they do have the capability to create new life without building them in a factory, and without imbuing said protoforms with a spark. That too is stated in canon.
Now, in the Marvel continuity, that other method was asexual; specifically, budding. There were not females at all in the Marvel continuity. In the cartoon and every other continuity, there are females and males. There are genders, romance, courtship, marriage, families, children. That points to the "other potental methods" of creating new transformer life being some form of sexual reproduction.

Oh, and Damiolisher, I'm not the one who brought up this topic. It was brought up by verytired, for the purpose of friendly intellectual discussion, and personally, I would like to keep it that way.

Last edited by Tramp; 2007-10-20 at 03:42 AM.
Old 2007-10-20, 07:29 AM   #35
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK

You know... only we mods actually have to read every post everyone makes. Y'all have an ignore button you can use.

So, fromhereonin, if anyone wants wants to discuss Autobot here, they can. If anyone wants to debate Transformer genders, they can start a thread. If they want to swap insults we have a excellent PM service. If anyone feels anyone else has made an inapropiate post they can report it.

One more post in this thread on any subject other tha the legendary Generation 2 character will result in bitchslaps all round. Have a nice day.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 08:29 AM   #36
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Drum roll

it turns out that Autobot had friends.

Hours of rigorous research (20 seconds on Teletraan 1)

show that he was not alone

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kaltor

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scorpia

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Autoceptor

Scorpia is fairly nifty .

Rumours that she was the start of a Crossover story line with She Ra discombobulated Hasbro

On a completely unrelated note has anyone ever read

the Ladybird "Decepticons Underground?"

Last edited by optimusskids; 2007-10-20 at 08:38 AM.
optimusskids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 08:40 AM   #37
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Smile

But still no picture of the main asexual man himslef though? Must be an ugly bugger.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 04:19 PM   #38
verytired
Vegan, and...

Leicester

Quote:
Originally posted by inflatable dalek
One more post in this thread on any subject other tha the legendary Generation 2 character will result in bitchslaps all round. Have a nice day.
And, don't make a throw away comment in a thread, as you may come back to something like this.

verytired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 04:57 PM   #39
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Default Back On Subject...

I'm having problems identifying someone, but I can't figure out who exactly he is. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 02:05 AM   #40
chiasaur11
Dinobot

Not Optimus Prime, obviously

chiasaur11 is offline   Reply With Quote