Default Movie Deluxe Stockade is out in US stores

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index...howtopic=42276

Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 03:23 AM   #2
RID Scourge
Lurking

In ur newz forum. Reading ur newz!
Thumbs up

Just got notification that my preorder from BBTS came in as well, so they've got it too, in case people can't find it.

RID Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:41 AM   #3
Smokescreen GT
The Ultimate Impreza

South Jersey

I still haven't found Cliffjumper and Landmine, so I doubt Stockade will be showing up in my area any time soon. And I don't want to pay the higher prices and shipping online so I guess I'll just have to wait. South Jersey distribution sucks.

Smokescreen GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:44 AM   #4
Sunstreaker2
It's a Gundam!

Trumbauersville, PA

You think South Jersey distribution sucks? Try living in Pennsylvania. I've got the same problem as you. I'm guessing Hasbro doesn't care about the East Coast.

Sunstreaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:52 AM   #5
Smokescreen GT
The Ultimate Impreza

South Jersey

Yeah, I hear ya, man. The thing that surprises me is that I've already found the Allspark voyagers and Nightwatch Prime in stores in my area. So, you'd think the deluxes would have been around more. I've heard of some sporadic sightings here and there (mostly to the north) but I have yet to see them in person. Oh, well. Patience is a virtue on the East Coast I guess.

Smokescreen GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 07:04 PM   #6
Skywarp aka Scourge
Look behind you

Earth/Cybertron

I was in the harrisburg wally-world last night and I found 6 stockades on the shelf. I only bought 2 tho

Skywarp aka Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 12:36 AM   #7
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

They've got 'em up here in Vermont. Hell, the Toys 'R Us has a lot of them, and the local Wally-world has a few.

I went looking for the Allspark Battles Ironhide/Blackout, and I found the Classic Camaro Bumblebee. Which I am liking much better than the Concept Camaro Bumblebee. His feet suck, but he's not as touchy.

Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 02:39 AM   #8
Peale
Headmaster

Brattleboro, VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrad View Post
They've got 'em up here in Vermont. Hell, the Toys 'R Us has a lot of them, and the local Wally-world has a few.
You and your filthy lies ...where in Vermont has this? I'm in Brattleboro, and all the stores around here have diddly.

Lemme guess...you're in Burlington.

Peale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 05:08 AM   #9
BlacknRedTed
Dinobot

Yeah I had been looking for stockade and landmine both for a week, and I walked into super walmart last night in grand blanc, and found both, they where the last 2 on the shelf to be exact. They had the all spark brawl to, about 4 of them to be exact, but I cant by a repaint at that price, it just isnt worth it. Also they had autobot camshaft to, I think thats his name, the repaint of swindle and well swindle was just a waste of money, so a new paint job isnt going to fix that trash. I live in Flint, M.I. and I have a choice of 3 super walmarts (in Grand blanc M.I., Clio, M.I., and Burton, M.I.) around here and a walmart that is being turned into Flint. The one in Flint is a couple of minutes away and they have a nice selection but they never have nothing I want. The one in Grand Blanc thow always done did me right, I got my masterpiece SS, Landmine and Stockade, and also camaro concept bumblebee.

Stockade and Landmine are great, I will post some picks if people want me to.

Last edited by BlacknRedTed; 2008-02-10 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more info.
BlacknRedTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 12:56 AM   #10
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

Barre/Montpelier area. I had to go to the TRU in Williston to get Bumblebee. The Wally-world in the Berlin Mall's got Stockade, though.

Which is doing me no good in finding the Allspark Battles Ironhide/Blackout 2-pack.

Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 04:23 AM   #11
Pun-3X
Clinically dead since 1996

Nevada

Got me a Stockade today. He's pretty cool. I got the impression he was way out of proportion limb-wise via the inernet pictures, but I suppose he wasn't transformed so well in most of those. His larger arms really aren't so bad.

I ALMOST picked up Incinerator, as he looks pretty interesting. But, eh. I'm still iffy. Don't much care for the 'hands,' or the engines being upside-down. But mostly the rotor/hands.

Pun-3X is offline   Reply With Quote