• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Old 2009-05-07, 07:27 PM   #41
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Default List of my collection cause I dont yet have pics.

I have alot of figures that are fairly new but seeing as you know what the figures look like, and that I dont have pics Im just going to put the list of what I have:

G1: astrotrain, octane, Piranacon, Menasor, Megatron (japanese), G2 Dreadwind, Grimlock, Slag, Sludge, Snarl, Thundercracker, Starscream, Wierdwolf body, Trypticon, Scorponok body w/ Fast track, all 3 Basic and 4 Deluxe insecticons, Pretender Grimlock (no shell), pounce, wingspan, cloudraker, 2 Throttlebots, Omega supreme (encore reissue), G1 pipes, First aid

Beast Wars/Machines: Depthcharge, Rampage, Tripredacus, Magnaboss, TM2 Optimus, Optimal Optimus, scavenger, Manterror, Hammerhawk, Silverbolt, babbon/tiger fuzor, TM2 Megatron, TM2 cheetor, TM2 Tarantulus, TM2 waspinator, BM Rattrap, BM supreme cheetor, BM obsidian (green and desert camo paint), BM hammerstrike, BM injector, T-Wrecks (Megatron/Red paint), Battle Unicorn, BM Blastcharge, BM mirage

RID: Optimus prime, Ultra magnus (japanese), Megatron, Railracer, Ruination, Prowl, Walmart Landfill set

Armada: Sideways, Super optimus prime w/ trailer, Overload, Jetfire, Unicron, Starsaber/skyboom shield minicon teams

Energon: Optimus prime, Shockblast, starscream, megatron, Omega supreme, Battle ravage, Divebomb, Powerlinx Ironhide, Tidalwave, Mirage, Brutius Maximus, Constructicon maximus, Perceptor, Scorponok, Hotshot, Rodimus, Skyboom Shield/Requiem blaster minicon teams, offshoot, cruellock, skyblast, Demolisher, snowcat.

Cybertron: Optimus (japanese), Wingsaber, shadow recon minicon team, galvatron, scourge, metroplex, supreme starscream, Primus, Sideways, Unicron, Nemesis breaker, Menasor, swerve, minicon "VS." packs (thrust, sunstorm, ramjet, Vs Scythe, checkpoint, antiblaze), scout class Scattershot, wreckloose, giant planet minicon team, minicon weapon set, Galaxy force soundblaster

universe: Ramjet (armada mold), set of 7 spychangers, insecticon, Red alert (RID prowl mold), snarl

Classics/universe: starscream, astrotrain, cliffjumper, rodimus, grimlock, mirage, bumblebee, optimus, jetfire, skywarp, ultra magnus (with city commander set), Ramet, optimus/megatron set, TRU soundwave, constructicon devastator set, Games of deception set (correct launchers, no certificate), megatron, voyager onslaught/silverbolt/powerglide (g1 colours), Sideswipe, sunstreaker, ironhide, hound w ravage, silverstreak, prowl, tankor (octane), galvatron, dinobot, cyclonus, smokescreen, acidstorm, SDCC Nemesis Prime w/BTS Mobile command Trailer

Masterpiece: 20th anniversary optimus prime with long smokestacks and transforming custom trailer, MP Grimlock

Music Label Soundwave

Animated: Lockdown, Soundwave w/ Lazerbeak, Earth mode Megatron, Waspinator

Binaltech/Altenators: Sunstreaker, Deadend, Optimus Prime, Mirage, Ravage, Rumble, meister (jazz), BT Overdrive

2007 movie: Sideswipe and Titanium soundwave.

Last edited by Burnout; 2009-05-08 at 04:23 PM.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 07:32 PM   #42
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Default things I want to add

Im looking for 2 figures: classics MP starscream, and universe ratchet. If anyone can help me find these Id really appreciate it

Old 2009-05-08, 12:11 AM   #43
Ackula
Charnel House

CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Im looking for 2 figures: classics MP starscream, and universe ratchet. If anyone can help me find these Id really appreciate it
Try posting in the Trade/Sale forum, that would most likely be more productive.

Ackula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 01:52 AM   #44
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

thanks. where do I find that?

Last edited by Burnout; 2009-05-08 at 02:04 AM.
Old 2009-05-08, 05:49 AM   #45
Ackula
Charnel House

CA

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/f...splay.php?f=70

Old 2009-05-08, 04:21 PM   #46
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

can someone post or direct me to a photo of henkei Thrust with the fans on his upper wings instead of the tail fins? thanks.. I just want to see a comparison to how it looks

Old 2009-06-20, 11:23 PM   #47
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

IGNORE THIS POST!

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32

Last edited by secretcode; 2009-07-27 at 09:23 PM.
secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 05:49 AM   #48
Zisteau
smoldering red eyeballs

Italy until December

Here's my collection as it now stands.

Been stuck in storage for about three years now. Hopefully one day I'll have a place where I can display them properly.

Zisteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 09:59 AM   #49
Summerhayes
always late to the party

Somerset, England.

here's mine for now: http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf0014d.jpg
I know it is dismally small compared to most of yours, but hey I'm 18 and just finished my A-Levels and skint
come back in a decade or so . . .

Summerhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 10:43 PM   #50
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."

Murray, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhayes View Post
here's mine for now: http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf0014d.jpg
I know it is dismally small compared to most of yours, but hey I'm 18 and just finished my A-Levels and skint
come back in a decade or so . . .
What are the little version of the Energon figures? (Omega Supreme, Superion, Optimus).

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 10:56 PM   #51
Summerhayes
always late to the party

Somerset, England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
What are the little version of the Energon figures? (Omega Supreme, Superion, Optimus).
They were in my local games shop. they came in japanese boxes and required construction
There were only three in the set

Summerhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 09:25 PM   #52
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Alrighty then! New Camera = New Pics! I LOVE FOCUS! (Click to make bigger)

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 01:30 AM   #53
skywarp408
Seeker

Default the complete 1984-1985 line in boxes/packaging.

A lifetime of Transformers. Most are still sealed.

The 1984 Autobots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVFPbswPIiA

The 1984 Deceticons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPaVQLpHrA

At last. Over 10 years in the making and year 1985 is done. I'm very proud and happy. I sacrificed so much to get this far. This year took over one third of my life to get, and I'm now done. It's good enough for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48J1LFQ5iec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0siGThetv0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HriP6t3bTwU

Decepts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBog3QbOWZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHy5eQlH_o

skywarp408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 03:25 AM   #54
borg72
Less than meets the eye

Cleveland

i'm curious... what, pray tell, did you sacrifice?

it sounds like you've gone to some serious lengths for your completionism. I'm glad you think it as worth it.

borg72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 12:04 AM   #55
Catalyst Dragon
Shimatta!

Oklahoma

Just letting everyone know that I've recently added a bunch of pictures of my collection to my original post.

All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Catalyst Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 12:41 PM   #56
ballsquid
Seeker

I hope I have done this right

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1620678...7622166837906/

This is my collection. It is almost all of the Generation one transformers between 1984-1990 released in the US. Only missing aroudn 40 now I think.
There are a few Euro and Jap exclusivers in there but will not be concentrating on completing those sets untill my US collection is complete.

ballsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 03:22 AM   #57
Batmanners
Dinobot

North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Default Here is my current collection

I just spent $500 last week. and I'm going to the Action Figure Expo in toronto in a couple weeks, and I have $600 (at least) put aside for that.

And I figured I'd let everyone see what my collection consists of.

Understand a LOT of them are hard to see because I have little room to put up a LOT of Transformers. These 4 pictures are from my living room. 2 bookcases full and a shelf. I have a big shelf in the basement with the few I can't fit anywhere along with mini-cons. And I didn't include them because I HAVE NO MORE ROOM!!!! I have a bucket of Cybertron keys and a show box full of instruction booklets.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...9/DSC00173.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...9/DSC00175.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...9/DSC00176.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...9/DSC00174.jpg

Edit: Yes, I do know what series every one of them belongs to. But if you noticed, I barely take the time to arrange them nicely, forget about classifying them haha.

The only reason I don't have them nicely displayed is because my friends often come over and just grab one and transform him while we hang out. the only problem I have encountered with this is the 25th Anniversary Prowl lost a door (looked everywhere and can't find it). If I didn't want people to transform them I would have kept them in their boxes.

Batmanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 06:00 AM   #58
Ackula
Charnel House

CA

It has been a while since I did this, and I was bored...

Old 2010-01-17, 07:41 PM   #59
kupimus aka(clocker)
Powermaster

Essex,England

Here is my collection which my wonderful understanding wife took pictures of and leant me her facebook to show them:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=d58916173e

generation one bludgeon, brawn(keychain version), dirge, first aid, holepunch, wheelie.

beast wars buzzclaw, optimus minor, sky shadow.

robots in disguise hightower.

armada hoist, optimus prime, red alert.

energon ironhide, megatron(energon), omega supreme, optimus prime(mcdonalds), rollbar, treadbolt.

universe fireflight(micromaster), ro-tor(autobot), silverbolt(micromaster), skydive(micromaster).

alternators shockblast, silverstreak, smokescreen, wheeljack, windcharger.

cybertron brakedown gts, clocker, dark scorponok, deepdive, dirt boss, drill bit, downshift, evac, excellion, galvatron(legends of cybertron), hot shot(legends of cybertron), hot shot(cybertron defense), hot shot(recolor, legends of cybertron), longarm, jolt, landmine, megatron(legends of cybertron), optimus prime(legends of cybertron), overhaul, override gts, ransack gts, red alert(legends of cybertron), repugnus, reverb, scattorshot, scrapmetal, six-speed, sky shadow, soundwave(legends of cybertron), starscream(legends of cybertron), thundercracker(legends of cybertron), vector prime(legends of cybertron).

classics bumblebee, bumblebee(legends), henkei grimlock, jetfire, henkei mirage, perceptor, ramjet, rodimus, skywarp, starscream, trypticon, ultra magnus.

titanium 6" series:ultra magnus, 3" series:galvatron, smokescreen.

movie(2007) air raid(movie), autobot jazz, autobot ratchet, barricade, barricade(legends), blackout(legends), bonecrusher, brawl(allspark power), bumblebee(legends), bumblebee(camaro concept), bumblebee(screen battles final stand), clocker, frenzy, hardtop, longarm(screen battles), megatron(legends), optimus prime(protoform), optimus prime(legends), optimus prime(voyager), optimus prime(nightwatch), overcast, ratchet(legends), scorponok, starscream(legends), storm surge, swindle.

robot heroes bumblebee(movie, allspark), starscream(movie, flying).

animated bulkhead(leader), jetfire, jetstorm, megatron(battle begins), optimus prime(battle begins), sentinel prime, shockwave, skywarp, swoop.

universe 2.0 acid storm, backstop, blight, bodyblock, boltflash, brimstone, cloudraker, drill bit, flatfoot, galvatron, heavy load, heavytread, hound(autobot hound), ironhide, knockdown, leo prime, makeshift, megatron(hasbrotoyshop), optimus prime(25th anniversary), onslaught(legends), overload, prowl, ravage, red alert(legends), sideswipe, silverstreak, skyhammer, skywarp(masterpiece), starscream(legends), henkei sunstreaker, suppressor, tankor.

revenge of the fallen air raid, airazor, arcee, brakedown, brawn, bumblebee, bumblebee(legends), bumblebee(human alliance), bumblebee(legends recon), bumblebee(n.e.s.t. battlefield), chromia, dead end, demolishor, depthcharge, dirt boss, dune runner, ejector, the fallen, the fallen(target), fireflight, grindor(legends), hightower, ironhide, ironhide(enforcer), jetfire, jetfire(legends), jolt, knock-out, lockdown, long haul(legends), megatron(voyager), mixmaster, mixmaster(legends), mudflap, mudflap(legends), nightbeat, optimus prime(legends), overload, rampage, rampage(legends), ransack, ratchet(desrt tracker), ratchet(legends), ravage, roll bar, scalpel, scavenger, scorponok(stalker), scrapper, sideswipe, sideswipe(human alliance), sideways, sideways(legends), silverbolt, autobot skids, skids(legends), skydive, sonar, soundwave, soundwave(infiltration), springer(autobot springer), swerve, tankor, wheelie(autobot wheelie).

power core combiners caliburst, double clutch, huffer.

hunt for the decepticons sandstorm, banzaitron, flak, ravage legends repaint, rollbar.

generations darkmount, drift, red alert, thrust.

reveal the shield cyclonus, fallback, grappel(solar storm), jazz(special ops), nightstick, rodimus, tracks(turbo).

micromaster reissues alan, deego, joe, leaf, night, spark.

234 overall. over 4 years collecting.

Let this be thy final lesson monster, no man is e'er defeated till his last breath is drawn! And e'en THEN, 'tis most unwise for the victor to assume the battle is ended, for with god and man, a war is ne'er over till the ultimate wrong is set aright and the final villain is DONE!

Last edited by kupimus aka(clocker); 2011-03-27 at 03:39 PM. Reason: update!
kupimus aka(clocker) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 03:45 PM   #60
FortressMaximus
Seeker

Texas

This is over 25 years worth of collecting!

***Fire Guts God Ginrai

***357 Highway Patrol Robo & 44 Magnum Robo Guns:

Victory Galaxy Shuttle:

***My first custom-Minerva

***Rare Combat 9mm Robo Gun: (Shoots small plastic pellets)

***Custom Coke can Bots:

***Prehistoric G1 Dinobots:

***Custom Grand Maximus

***G1 (Grimlock-like) Grimzilla Robot:

***Custom Paint Metrotitan:

***Ipod Optimus Prime:

***WST G1 Dinobots vs. Evil Dinobots: (Recarnation)

***Apollo Robo & Man of War

***Heart Of Steel Optimus Prime:

***Shattered Glass Figures:

***Real working/transforming Voltron 35 mm camera:

***Titanic Robot:

Last edited by FortressMaximus; 2010-02-01 at 06:32 PM. Reason: addition to pics
FortressMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote