[Split from "Victory Manga #5 in English"]

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Damolisher
Protoform

[Split from "Victory Manga #5 in English"]

Post by Damolisher »

Wow, even on global ignore the jerk still tries to talk down to everyone. That was SARCASM, moron.
"Right, switch to Red Alert."
"Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb!"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

And that's a flame. Watch it, please.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Damolisher wrote:Wow, even on global ignore the jerk still tries to talk down to everyone. That was SARCASM, moron.
Actually, I genuinely didn't know about the sex of the other one. Didn't you make a big "I'm never posting here again" statement? For someone who moans whenever anyone associates him with Tramp showing up again once he begins posting again doesn't help your argument. I suggest (as has been suggested before) you just ignore him and learn to be more civil to people.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Damolisher wrote:Wow, even on global ignore the jerk still tries to talk down to everyone. That was SARCASM, moron.
I didn't see him do anything wrong, you on the other hand did do something wrong, here and in another thread. I am now going to do what should have been done a long time ago, and that is nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand once more. You have never done anything to prove to me, or any other staff, that your only purpose here isn't to lie in wait for Tramp so you can flame him, I'd rather just not even see that any more. Goodbye.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If Tramp can post without being a patronising arse with the formatting controls and wording his interpretations of things as divine fact (and in particular, ignoring direct requests from nice people such as Ziggy) he's as welcome as anyone.

Turning up just to poke people, on the other hand, we can do without -- and I think Kali is being entirely reasonable here. Your only two posts since... let's see, May... are both just that.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I've split this lot off from the actual topic itself so things don't get anymore side-tracked.