• transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > The TFArchive RPG > RPG Thread Archive

Old 2008-10-15, 06:29 PM   #21
Chip1123
Unicron

Birmingham, AL
Default Prison Corridors

Ironfist moved up to make sure Smite couldn't get a jump on Arcee. "Downshift will honor your request." He told Smite as he edged closer, although he was unsure if Downshift actually would. "IF you stay cooperative. Stay in your cell." Ironfist said as he went moved closer so as to pick up Kingbolt.

Old 2008-10-16, 08:25 AM   #22
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!

Leicester, in the Heart of England

Outside

With a click, the bazooka automatically loaded a second shell, which Breakdown sent after Conflagration, but his target was now too far away and it impacted uselessly behind the escepee.

Well, since that little escapade was over, he gave one more wrench and managed to pull free of Road Rocket. There were now several rents in his armour and his legs were still not fully operational. Backhand slumped to the ground and, after a few astroseconds to gather his strength, began to crawl away.

Old 2008-10-16, 09:03 AM   #23
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Sub Level 2

"Laboratory facilities, Wheeljack? Lemme think." Windcharger said to Slicer. "There is one but it probably has been destroyed by Abominus in the attack."

Old 2008-10-17, 04:17 AM   #24
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Prison

Once he was sure that Conflagration wasn't about to torch him, Downshift picked his way out of the ruined office and headed for the exit. After he found his way outside, he caught sight of the pyromaniac escaping and Backhand trying to crawl away.

"Why won't you people just die?" he snarled.

Old 2008-10-17, 10:29 PM   #25
Arminius
Dinobot

Sub Level 2

Overload cringed in pain but nodded at Windcharger. "I'll live." The Micromaster climbed from the CR Chamber. His power levels were at 75% and slowly rising, while all backup systems were operational. "Give this to someone who needs it!" Overload made his way toward the exit, going to look for his trailer.

OOC: Roethlisberger7, go ahead an have your Pretenders bring Crossblades here.

Old 2008-10-21, 08:30 AM   #26
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Corridors

Windcharger said to Slicer, still thinking he's Wheeljack, "What do you want me to do then?"

Old 2008-10-21, 07:38 PM   #27
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Corridors

Slicer nodded

"let us travel to the exterior onc ethere we can re asses the situation and I can if necessary return to my lab in Iacon."

Old 2008-10-21, 09:35 PM   #28
Chip1123
Unicron

Birmingham, AL
Default Prison Corridors

Seeing no reaction from Smite, Ironfist bent down examined Kingbolt. "Doesn't look like he made it." He said to Arcee. "Life cut short. At least he went out fighting." With that said, he picked up Kingbolt, heaving him onto his shoulders and doing a Fireman's carry with the bot, backing away from Smite and Breakdown.

(OOC: read on the RPG site that he was dead now. please let me know if this is not the case!)

Old 2008-10-21, 10:41 PM   #29
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Prison

Powerflash paced up and down

"most irregular, think of the paperwork , its not covered by the regulations."

He commed Downshift

"please report in we must start filling in the section 22's immediately."

He pumped his shotgun and shot the wounded prisoner that was lying on the cell floor.

"must tidy up loose ends, loose ends are sloppy. "

He then propped him up on his cell's bunk and shut the door.

He looked at the dead bodies staring out at him from the 6 cells in this section.

"sub section 25 e all present and correct, correct."

Last edited by optimusskids; 2008-10-21 at 10:46 PM.
Old 2008-10-22, 12:09 AM   #30
Roethlisberger7
Micromaster

Sub Level 2

The CR Chamber that Overload exited was where Landmine and Waverider placed Crossblades. The pair of Pretenders placed their own shells in adjacent chambers after sealing in Crossblades.

"Splashdown, contact Sky High and Groundbreaker and tell them to rendezvous with us here," said Landmine.

Splashdown nodded and activated a comm channel. "Sky High, Groundbreaker, meet us in the medical bay."

Corridors

Groundbreaker grabbed Submarauder and threw him head first into one of the few cells that had not been damaged. That should hold him thought Groundbreaker.

Sky High pushed Iguanus into the same cell when the Decepticon did not immediately comply with his order. "We're on our way Splashdown!"

Groundbreaker sealed the cell while Sky High activated the alarm.

Old 2008-10-22, 02:00 AM   #31
Versuvius
Headmaster

Detention Block

The assault from Groundbreaker and subsequent throw was enough to put Submarauder into stasis lock. His body lay inside the cell in a heap, in a pool of energon.

"You have won this time Autobots," hissed Iguanus as he was shoved into the cell by Sky High. He made his way over to Submarauder but knew there was nothing he could do for the injured Decepticon.

Prison Gate

Gunrunner returned to the entrance of the prison to find it still closed. He activated his comm on an open channel. "Does anyone mind opening the gate?"

Old 2008-10-22, 04:49 AM   #32
Warcry

Prison

(OOC: Kingbolt is dead! Deaddeaddeaddeaddead!)

Downshift didn't even bother to hide his disgust at Powerflash's comm.

"I'm in the middle of dealing with escaping prisoners," he said incredulously. "Paperwork can wait."

The Omnibot shot several escapees with his neural shock gun, thoroughly enjoying the pain the now-disabled prisoners were suffering.

Old 2008-10-22, 06:22 AM   #33
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Cell Block

Powerflash shook his head

"He just doesn't understand does he Searchlight."

Powerflash was holding the Throttlebots head in one hand and looked at it .

"I agree totally with you Searchlight you can't get the staff nowadays. Now lets get you to medbay. We need to get you fixed up. I'm sure you appreciate the need of regulations. Especially rule 45e sub para 2 all Autobot on dangerous duties shall record there personalities on to discs at monthly intervals as a precaution and to act as a comparision so as to detet possible mind control."

Old 2008-10-22, 05:28 PM   #34
wyze2099
Powermaster

Arcee, Corridors

She'd been keeping her optics on Smite the whole time, so Arcee hadn't been paying much attention to Kingbolt until Ironfist remarked that the Templar's lifeforce was terminated.

"H-he's ... dead?" Arcee asked as she watched Ironfist pick up Kingbolt. "No..."

Grasping one of the energon swords clamped to her back, she drew the weapon in a swift motion, pointing it blade-first at Smite in a threatening manner. "Stay right where you are!" she warned him, her voice laced with rage. Too many Autobots had been injured or deactivated this day; the emotional strain was taking its toll.

An open-channel communication from Gunrunner at the gates caused Arcee to snap out of it and become aware of what she'd just allowed to happen. Her emotional outburst allowed Ironfist the time and room he needed to remove Kingbolt from the solitary cell, but there was also the danger that it would set off Smite's aggression. He'd been docile so far, but according to Downshift he was seriously unstable.

In her haste, Arcee didn't realize this until it was too late to undo her impulsive action. And she wasn't about to stand down and sheathe her sword now; the situation was much too tense for that.

"Uh, Arcee here," she replied to Gunrunner over the commlink. "I can't get to the gate controls right now...."

Old 2008-10-22, 08:57 PM   #35
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Corridors

Smite sank to his knees.

"My poor brother , let us pray for the safe passage of his spark."

Smite lowered his head optics closed and prayed over Kingbolts body.

Old 2008-10-23, 10:26 AM   #36
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Sub Level 2

"Okay." Wincharger said in response to Gunrunner. He used his magnetic powers to open the gate, which was in distance to him due to a conviniently placed window. So this is what my new body can do with full power. Hahah!

"Now, where were we?" Windcharger flexed his hand, pulsing with purple magnetic energy and turned back to Slicer-Wheeljack. "So let's go out..."

Old 2008-10-23, 05:24 PM   #37
wyze2099
Powermaster

Arcee, Corridors

Seeing that Smite wasn't set off by her actions, Arcee 'breathed' a sigh of relief and sheathed her energon sword. Crisis averted.

Smite prayed over Kingbolt's body, but Arcee didn't join in. She didn't follow the same religion as he did, and certainly not to the same extent. She'd always found the legends about Primus and Unicron hard to swallow. Granted, she'd seen Unicron with her own optics, of course, but that didn't mean the planet-sized mech was really the Dark God of chaos the stories claimed. If anything, she tended to favor the origin story that involved Quintessons, but she was nowhere close to adopting it as her religion.

So she stayed quiet as Smite prayed, and when he was done she gently told him, I'm going to remove Breakdown from his cell so he can be treated, all right?"

Old 2008-10-24, 04:54 AM   #38
Warcry

Corridors

Downshift watched as a pair of guards dragged the prisoners he'd deactivated back to their cells. He listened to Powerflash -- who hadn't thought to close the comm channel before he started ranting -- and started to worry. He cut the transmission on his end, then opened a frequency to Arcee, Windcharger and Ironfist.

"I think Powerflash might be going off the deep end, guys. We need to find him before he hurts himself."

But not quite so soon that he doesn't hurt any of the prisoners, he thought darkly.

Old 2008-10-24, 07:02 AM   #39
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Maximum Security Surgical Annexe where the most dangerous prisoners were seperated from their bodies and stored as disembodied heads.

Powerflash entered the room and pulled the only door shut locking it behind him.

Powerflash propped Searchlights head on a console and powered up the computer console

"lets find you a new body Searchlight."

He scrolled through the available bodies.

"tank no not you really we need something you'll be comfortable in....."

He continued scrolling

"what was that Searchlight something similar to your previous one. I'm not sure I could manage that...."

Old 2008-10-24, 10:02 AM   #40
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Sub Level 2

Upon hearing Downshift's transmission Windcharger said to Slicer "I better go check on Powerflash. Sorry, but this is serious. If Powerflash gets off his hat he's very dangerous. So... See ya around."

Windcharger transformed and sped off to the corridors. "Downshift, I'm inbound. I'll rezendevous with you... Nevermind. I see you."

Windcharger transformed and said to Downshift, "Any idea where our boss is?"