• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > The TFArchive RPG > RPG Thread Archive

Old 2008-10-19, 07:15 AM   #41
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Warehouse

Hyperdrive said to Doublecross "Bluestreak is in that room. The one with big locks."

Road Hugger got out the door and transformed and headed in the direction of Chop Shop and the others. Upon reaching them he transformed into robot mode and said, "Welcome! You have been invited by Swindle I take it?"

Old 2008-10-20, 06:21 AM   #42
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Streets

Quickmix put the finishing touches to his job

Warehouse

Doublecross headed into the room where Bluestreak was located

"Thanksssssssss Hyperdrive."

~*~

Chop Shop nodded

"thats right man , Swindle the mech."

Old 2008-10-20, 10:32 AM   #43
mastasini
Dinobot

baasrode, Belgium

warehouse

Krok, Charger and Loadrun followed Chop Shop.
"Nice place they got here..." Charger mused to Loadrun.

Old 2008-10-20, 11:32 AM   #44
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Warehouse

Hyperdrive replied to Doublecross "You're welcome." before moving away and meeting Hailstorm. "Come on madman, let's secure the security systems."

"MADMAN? ME? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hailstorm laughed. "You state the obvious, Microman!"

"I am not a Microman. I am an ex-Micromaster." Hyperdrive stated flatly.

The two moved towards a corridor and Hailstorm begin placing laser tripwires--enough to stop a cadre of Micromasters--on it.

Road Hugger shook hands with Chop Shop, "Nice to meet you again Insecticon. Come. All of you." He gestured to Beastbox, Charger, Loadrun and Krok to follow as he led them into the Warehouse. "You are expected by my boss."

Old 2008-10-21, 04:18 AM   #45
Aero Blade
Keeper of Trivial Knowledge

Somewhere in subspace

Templar Heights

Aero Blade shut down his optics again without giving Shank a response, but his processor was still working a bit, not yet having settled down to sleep. They keep emphasizing the guards quite a bit. They must think, or suspect, me to be valuable. It's going to be very hard to get out of here, especially after they've seen me work... Aero considered silently, eventually drifting away as he started to shut down again. I won't be able to get out of here on my own...

Steelhaven, Labratory

Stratus was alternating between watching Shockwave and monitoring the computer that he had set up, for the time being remaining silent. He wanted to talk to the Decepticon a bit, having no-one else at the moment, but he had no idea what to say or talk about, and he didn't really have any questions. What he really wanted to do was find Aero, but there wasn't much chance of that on his own, and Shockwave seemed to be doing the best that he could right now. I'll just have to ride it out and see how things go... he decided to himself.

Old 2008-10-21, 05:34 AM   #46
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Warehouse

Bluestreak waved to Doublecross as he saw him coming. "Good to see you. Or, uh...good to see the two of you? I'm never quite sure which one you prefer, you know? Anyway, this is the place. Just chalk-full of weapons, ammo, supplies and a bunch of other stuff that we won't be able to use in a million years."

He led the Monsterbot far enough away from the Decepticons that they wouldn't be able to hear him, then said lowered his voice and said, "I figure we'll look like we're working for a bit, until they stop worrying that you're here to sabotage them."

Onslaught watched Road Hugger greeting Krok and his group, then strode away from his perch on the warehouse's upper floor into a small room where one of the warehouse's previous owners had set up a makeshift office.

The Combaticon leader made himself comfortable behind the primitive desk, then activated the room's computer terminal and started to type.

Old 2008-10-21, 06:32 AM   #47
zigzagger
There ain't no Sanity Clause

Steelhaven

As Ratchet hunched over his patient, Gusher’s relayed his report via comlink.

“Good to hear, Gusher,” Ratchet replied. “I never doubted you. I’ll see you when you get here.”

---

After he welded the final piece of paneling onto Cerebros’ body, Ratchet stood back to admire his work.

“Hmm, not too shabby if do say so myself,” he nodded.

With the parts either mended or simply rebuilt, the Headmaster’s repairs were finally complete - from the external pressurized alloy housing, down the polymer sinew and cydrallics. All that was left was to pump Cerebros’ newly refurbished fuel lines with fresh energon.

Flipping open the compartment on the Headmaster’s torso, Ratchet pressed a few keys to prompt his patient’s reactivation, then attached a long tube to the exposed socket underneath. He hit the switch to the corresponding machine, stood back and watched as the piece of equipment filled Cerebros’ circuitry with the life sustaining fluid.

Ratchet glanced at Cerebros’ vital readings, hoping the body would reanimate, “Come on,” he coached. “Come on, give me a sign. Your crew needs you, and I won’t allow you to “become one with the well of sparks” on my watch.”

Old 2008-10-23, 11:50 AM   #48
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Warehouse

Hyperdrive, bored, left Hailstorm and entered the room where Swindle is in and said "hey boss, a couple Deceps are on the bottom floor asking for you."

Hailstorm looked up from his work in time to see Road Hugger and Chop Shop's party enter. "Hel-lo! Welcome to Combaticon residence. Make sure you park your cars properly. A free non-transforming plastic toy for first entry-" Before the madman could utter another world, Road Hugger drove his gun near his face. "Pipe down. You got a job 'cause of me, and you better shut up if you want to keep it."

"Yessir..." hailstorm said, giving a comical salute to Road Hugger and moving to his duties.

"Now, I am curious as of to why we are honoured by your visit." Road Hugger turned to face the others whilst keeping an optic on Hailstorm.

Old 2008-10-23, 10:03 PM   #49
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Abandoned Villa

Flathead lugged the mortar up the stairs.

thump, thump, thump

and into the attic he dragged the tarpaulin off the hole in the roof.

Too stupid to be a proper made mech, well they were going to eat his words oh yes he was going to show them that he was capable of

Carefuly he set up the mortar and started to adjust it so it would hit the Space Mafia compound.

Old 2008-10-23, 10:26 PM   #50
13thScorpio
Hugin,not Munin

Chaotic Evil

Streets

With a staple gun as big as himself,Gusher began stapling on the sheets as Towline and several drones placed it on. "Faith eh?"He gave a gutteral laugh at Ratchet's wording. "Just as well I suppose.It's gonna work one way or another.Groove if you can keep these from flying off,thankyou.Mr.Mix,I thank you for your help,but I really having nothing else for you as of now,unless you wanna help Groove."The staple gun went off,and he pushed back.The damn thing had kickback.

Old 2008-10-24, 05:47 AM   #51
Warcry

Warehouse

"Send 'em up," Swindle told Hyperdrive without looking up from his work. "I'm expecting them. And don't call me 'boss', or Onslaught might get angry at you."

Last edited by Warcry; 2008-10-24 at 05:50 AM.
Old 2008-10-24, 10:06 AM   #52
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

warehouse

Hyperdrive said to Swindle, "Gotcha Swindle." He turned to Road Hugger."I'll babysit Hailstorm. Swindle wants them up."

Road HUgger said to Chop Shop and Krok (OOC: Assuming they're the highest ranking) "Let's go. Swindle awaits."

Road Hugger left Hyperdrive and Hailstorm and led the group to the room where Swindle is and knocked the door. Not waiting for an answer, he opened it. "Swindle, they're here!"

Old 2008-10-24, 02:01 PM   #53
Chip1123
Unicron

Birmingham, AL
Default En Route to Iacon

Turbofire's thoughts were preoccupied as he was staring out the window of the transport. The trip was a long one, and they still had a good way to go. "Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to volunteer." he said jokingly to Mirage and Wheelie.

Old 2008-10-25, 04:25 AM   #54
Warcry

Warehouse

"Good," Swindle told Road Hugger. "Let them in, then step out and leave us alone for a bit, please. We've got to talk shop, the boys and me."

As he spoke, the Combaticon finished working at his computer, then smiled in satisfaction to himself -- while Hailstorm was here to upgrade the security hardware, it was down to Swindle that the system would know who it was -- and more importantly, wasn't supposed to kill. Namely, himself, Onslaught and anyone that those two considered trustworthy.

Now the question is...will the new guys make their way onto the list?

Old 2008-10-25, 06:37 AM   #55
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Warehouse

"Okay." Road Hugger left Chop Shop's group and Swindle alone in the room.

Hyperdrive watched as Hailstorm replaced guns and death traps with more sophisticated ones. Pressure pads sensitive enough for a human, machineguns with auto-targetting devices, laser guns, and more.

it's funny how a madman and a little beast can work so fast and skillfully. Hyperdrive mused.

Old 2008-10-25, 06:48 AM   #56
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Warehouse

Chop Shop clattered into the room

"nice set up you've got here mate, lots of potential."

Old 2008-10-26, 05:00 AM   #57
Warcry

Warehouse

"I thought so," Swindle said, carefully watching Chop Shop to make sure the Insecticon didn't make off with anything vital. "That's why I wanted to set up shop here."

He gestured at the Insecticon and Krok. "So...you two came from Polyhex, you said? What's the situation like out there?"

Old 2008-10-26, 09:43 AM   #58
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Warehouse

Chop Shops fingers lightly trailed over the workbench .

"it's bad , very bad. The fighting between Gigatron and Megs chewed up the city pretty good. Gigatron looted the industrial areas pretty thoroughly and the military annexe and space port were all but anihilated.

Trade has been disrupted too. We're only getting blockade runners from off planet. Ships fast enough to get past Trypticon.

There would I think be trading opportunities for a mech who could off load the cargo somewhere neutral and tranship it into Polyhex."

Abandoned Villa

Flathead dropped the first mortar bomb into the tube and crouched as it arced down towards Templar heights

Last edited by optimusskids; 2008-10-27 at 09:07 PM.
Old 2008-10-27, 08:34 PM   #59
optimusskids
Primus

UK

Streets

Two mechs walked down the street one squat and ferocious looking, the other lanky and languid.

The tall dissolute looking one approached Groove

"Do you know which blighters in charge here? names Protocol Autobot Diplomatic corps. Home office sent me out to check out how things are going , help set up a civil administration , that kind of thing without treading on the locals toes."

The second mech strode over confidently

"Keep on an eye on things also . Names Gunboat, military attache. We need to keep an eye on the locals ,clean things up I understand a very nasty crimina element has set up shop out here."

Old 2008-10-28, 05:01 AM   #60
Warcry

Warehouse

"Sounds like a smart plan," Swindle told Chop Shop. "'Course, it'll only work if Megs gets his hands on a city in good enough shape to actually do something with all this hypothetical stuff we'd be bringing in. Sounds like he's well on his way in Kaon, though."

"Of course, that's all well and good," the Combaticon told his visitors, "but I really gotta wonder...what good is it going to do in the long run? I mean, this whole 'not picking sides' thing is good for now, but eventually someone is going to decide they're tired of letting us run our own show, and they're going to take over the whole operation. What we need to do is make ourselves useful to all of the factions, so that we're in the good graces of whoever eventually takes this city for their own."

Templar Heights

Arrowhead watched in satisfaction as his newly-repaired autodefense grid swatted the incoming mortar out of the air.

It took a few seconds for him to realize that it was, in fact, an actual attack and not a scheduled test.

"Blast!" He ran to the nearest comm panel and punched in Shank's code. "Dammit, boss, we're drawing fire again!"