• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Old 2008-12-06, 12:50 AM   #41
Treadshot A1
Or just 'A1' for short...

Edited.

I really want more homages made in the legends line, but not minicons as much, simply because i think minicons outside of a select few, wer pretty poor.

Treadshot A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 01:22 AM   #42
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

I want more Targetmasters and even a few Headmasters. I'd love to see Classics Rodimus retooled so that he can use his old companion as well, and maybe even get a new Weirdwolf (Yeah I know, there's a BotCon toy) or Mindwipe.

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 01:26 AM   #43
Treadshot A1

Yeah, i'm not really against the 'masters' concept either, and wouldn't mind seeing some rethought. Chromedome would be awesome, but i guess that's just because of the novelty factor me. And that i hope someone has the guts to make that control drawing of a pink Chromedome as Arcee for real, just for the lolz.

Old 2008-12-06, 01:28 AM   #44
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Or better yet, just a new mold Headmaster Arcee. That'll take two birds with one gimmicky stone.

Old 2008-12-06, 01:33 AM   #45
Treadshot A1

No, i think Arcee can just be left out of the headmaster thing. Dunno why, just gut feeling, i guess.

I just wanted the pinkdome, because it would be a good laugh to see it actually released.

Old 2008-12-06, 01:49 AM   #46
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

I'd definitely prefer a non-headmaster G1 Arcee.

Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 02:05 AM   #47
Sunstreaker2
It's a Gundam!

Trumbauersville, PA

Let's see:

*A non-motorcycle Arcee
*Darkwing (repainted from Universe Silverbolt)
*Targetmasters (Pointblank, Crosshairs, Needlenose, Spinister, Triggerhappy, and Slugslinger especially)
*Headmasters (A Nightbeat that's different from the Club's would ROCK, as would a new Hardhead)
*Powermasters (We got Getaway, but why not Slapdash or maybe Powermaster Prime?)
*Micromasters (A repaint of Cyb Dirt Boss as Greasepit and a repaint of Supercon Optimus Prime as Ironworks would ROCK)
*Another new-mold Armada toy (Starscream would be GREAT)
*SOME representation of Energon

No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Sunstreaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 02:46 AM   #48
Blackjack
Micromaster

Personally, on the topic of Micromasters, I'd like to see them in LEGENDS and SCOUT class size, or deluxe at the most.

I mean, shoving Dropshot in Flak's alternate mode and Sidetrack's colours and placing him in the Ultra class ain't jiving it for me.

Treadbolt in Blackout-Spaceshot's alternate mode sure doesn't look too Micromaster-ish.

Hope we get a Swindler/Blackjack original mold.

Targetmasters at pint-sizes would also rock. I can see a Deluxe Spinister (to hell with the tiny Nebulans. I want the helicopter), Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Pointblank and Misfire.

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 04:29 PM   #49
blastoff
Dinobot

BOSTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst Dragon View Post
Like to see a some more of the minibots: Gears, Huffer, Windcharger ect...
me too

You've got the wrong bunch
blastoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 05:25 PM   #50
Neuronutter
Gestalt

Halifax, NS

I'd really like to see a Universe Blitzwing. Now that they've done Astrotrain and Octane, Blitzy should get a look in, but the Animated Character makes that unlikely.

Cyclonus was one that I hoped they'd do and he's coming so that's great. I'd also love a Scourge figure to go with Cyc and Galvatron, though Galvy's a big pile of sh*te. I think someone mentioned a general release Nightbeat and that would be good too.

Errm. Hardhead now that he got some character in the IDW comics.

Last edited by Neuronutter; 2008-12-12 at 01:04 PM.
Neuronutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 08:17 PM   #51
ganon578
GO BLUE!

NoCo

I'm still hoping for an Energon Shockblast repaint into a Universe Shockwave. I know there's already an Animated version, but hey, it's not like they don't have Optimus Prime in multiple lines (probably a bad example), but look at Ratchet: they just had an Animated version, and he's getting a Universe version too. And there's Prowl too, Universe & Animated, both are new moulds. I don't think a repaint of Shockwave would be too far-fetched. Most likely it would be an exclusive (Target, probably, since they're going balls-to-the-wall with exclusives), and since they're repainting Energon TF's anyways (Superion, Bruticus, etc) there's a decent chance he could get a look.

Last edited by ganon578; 2008-12-10 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling & examples
ganon578 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 12:26 AM   #52
Treadshot A1

Idoubt, they will repaint ENE Shockblast, coz they already made a purple repaint of ani shockwave

Old 2008-12-11, 02:48 AM   #53
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."

Murray, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuronutter View Post
I'd really like to see a Universe Blitzwing. Now that they've done Astrotrain and Octane Blitzy should get a look in, but the Animated Character makes that unlikely.
The announcement that Hasbro would try to avoid having characters issued toys in both Animated and Universe simultaneously seemed rather silly when both lines debuted with Prowl, and Universe Ratchet will most assuredly hit the shelves while the Animated version is still there.

ANYWAY, I wouldn't expect to see Blitzwing soon, but eventually he should show up in Universe assuming it lasts long enough..

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 03:07 PM   #54
ganon578
GO BLUE!

NoCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
The announcement that Hasbro would try to avoid having characters issued toys in both Animated and Universe simultaneously seemed rather silly when both lines debuted with Prowl, and Universe Ratchet will most assuredly hit the shelves while the Animated version is still there.

ANYWAY, I wouldn't expect to see Blitzwing soon, but eventually he should show up in Universe assuming it lasts long enough..
IMO, the Universe line will last quite a while, if the Hasbro Q & A sessions shed any light on the subject. It seems Hasbro enjoys the fact that the Universe line has gone over quite well so far (read answer to question #2):

The AllSpark Q & A session

So maybe we will see these characters get released sooner or later. Universe will go on hold for a bit during the new movie line, but it'll be back after that. Plus, we may just get the remolded Thrust & Dirge (Henkei) over here at mass retail after all (read last question):

TFormers Q & A Session

Old 2008-12-11, 05:26 PM   #55
RID Scourge
Lurking

In ur newz forum. Reading ur newz!

I definitely want to see a desert camo Ramjet.

I'm also hoping for a new mold Springer. The Target exclusive is cool and all, but I ended up grabbing Blades because I didn't feel like waiting for the copter mold (and it looked better in red), and I don't like the way the Sideways mold looks. So I passed on that set. Hopefully they'll put him in TFU or make an Animated/[whatever the followup series is] version.

RID Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 05:58 PM   #56
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treadshot A1 View Post
Idoubt, they will repaint ENE Shockblast, coz they already made a purple repaint of ani shockwave
Your logic. It is flawed.

Old 2008-12-11, 06:57 PM   #57
ganon578
GO BLUE!

NoCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RID Scourge View Post
I definitely want to see a desert camo Ramjet.

I'm also hoping for a new mold Springer. The Target exclusive is cool and all, but I ended up grabbing Blades because I didn't feel like waiting for the copter mold (and it looked better in red), and I don't like the way the Sideways mold looks. So I passed on that set. Hopefully they'll put him in TFU or make an Animated/[whatever the followup series is] version.
Yeah, a new Springer would have been nice. If there was a repaint, I always thought this mould would be nice (if a bit small). But size-wise, it would set up nice with Energon Arcee.

I guess there's always kitbashing...

Old 2008-12-11, 09:53 PM   #58
poyguimogul
Life is.. So unpredictable..

The mini-apple.
Default Scale down energon shockwaves arm to g1 size so he sux less

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Chromedome... I have had him since child hood, and have (strangly) grown to enjoy the charecter more then, what I would have to say is my favorite headmaster, Hardhead. Pretty much any headmaster though, Autobot or decepticon. Still have my Weirdwolf, it smells gross though
Headmaster Jrs~! Got G1 Go Shooter in the box!

Diatlas , Galaxy Shuttle , The "Road Ceaser" team , Metal Hawk (dismiss shell)
Breast Force aka Beast Force(?) Deathsaurus~!
MONSTRUCTOR~! (repaint and remold and..) DINOKING~!

~AUTOBOT TRIPLECHANGERS~

I could go on forever... Banzai-tron~! RAD~!! Powerflash~!!!

poyguimogul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 11:41 PM   #59
Transformer Kamen
Ego Sum

I would like to see the Beast Machines line have another go. Really they could pick nearly any character on the show and whatever they put out would probably be better than most of the figures we got the first time.

Transformer Kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 03:08 AM   #60
RID Scourge
Lurking

In ur newz forum. Reading ur newz!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyguimogul View Post
"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
Willy Wonka: But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he he always wanted.
Charlie Bucket: What happened?
Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.

RID Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote