Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Old 2009-05-08, 05:13 PM   #121
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Let's see....

An updated Wheeljack. Seriously, we have a Classic/Universe Prowl, BB, Silverbolt, Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Grimlock. He's the only missing one in Earthforce...

Broadside and Sandstorm as deluxe triplechangers might work if they did it like Animated Blitzwing or Cla Astrotrain, not as half-arsed job like Octankor.

Shrapnel as an original Legends class mold.

Thrust/Dirge imported from Henkei.

Gears and Windcharger as legends class toys. The IDW version of Blurr also rocks.

We have Unievrse Ravage. Create a Frenzy/Rumble and a Laserbeak/Buzzsaw.

A Classicsverse reincarnation of SHOCKWAVE. Please, Hasbro... Make a toy-gun version of him.

A proper Classics Nightbeat. They can redeco it into Siren.

Armada Megatron/Cybertron Unicron redeco into Bludgeon. With a damned sword this time, please Hasbro.

An Ultra Class SIXSHOT!!!

BLACKJACK. Obviously. A quick redeco of Legends Jazz can work... I'm dying for something like this.
If by Earthforce you mean Earthbound, Then Jazz is missing as well...I want to see a clasics version of him still
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitall View Post
I'd like them to make Shrapnel, Kickback, and Bombshell in uniclassics. Them and more Beast Wars, even though Cheetor's pretty , and I've heard Dinobot's little better. And they might as well put out a Scourge to go with Unicron and his ilk.
till the made scourge as a CYB sideways repaint...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganon578 View Post
Hmmm. That's what my fear was. I can only hope that the line continues after the new movie stuff. Which will probably run about 2 years? It will give my wallet a rest though.

So this line will be done, is that only for new moulds meaning we'll get some repaints, or is it on hiatus all together?
Isnt the 3rd part to the movieverse coming out in only a year after ROTF is out? like 2010... Micheal Bay mentioned this... so if thats the case it could be 3-4 years before univerese starts up again I think

Last edited by Hound; 2009-05-08 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Don't triple post, you can reply to multiple messages and still do it with one post
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 09:03 PM   #122
Jaynz
Puppy Kicker

Throwing it out there...

Energon Slugslinger cleaned up for C3 Slugslinger
Energon Starscream cleaned up for both C3 Misfire and Triggerhappy
All three get redecos of the Aerial Attack Minicons to be their targetmasters...

Then, on the other side...
Universe Inferno redeco as C3 Artfire
Universe Prowl redeco as C3 Ricochet

Both get redecoes of the Emergency Rescue Minicons to be their targetmasters...

Jaynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 09:06 PM   #123
Tramp
Unicron

Buffalo, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Isnt the 3rd part to the movieverse coming out in only a year after ROTF is out? like 2010... Micheal Bay mentioned this... so if thats the case it could be 3-4 years before univerese starts up again I think
No. Michael Bay said that he wanted to take a year off before even starting on a third movie. Hasbro though, would like to have the third out by 2011

Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 06:12 PM   #124
electro girl
Tall child, holding a beer.

Robot Republic of Yorkshire.

I'd like to see Rattrap TM or not I wouldn't mind. Snapdragon would be pretty cool but what I really want to see is universe re-imaginings of animated characters like Lockdown, Oil Slick, Bulkhead and Lugnut.

-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
electro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 08:09 PM   #125
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

I want to see a universe blitzwing, bombshell, shrapnel and kickback, Jazz, Shockwave, all 6 constructicons, Abominus, Predaking, Menasor, Perceptor...remade for Classicsverse (Fansproject is a big help with this lately as theres a wreckgar,springer, and rodimus prime coming out...

"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Old 2009-06-15, 08:46 PM   #126
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Someone sell me a Universe Ratchet! pleeeeeeeeeeeease

"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Old 2009-06-15, 09:03 PM   #127
ganon578
GO BLUE!

NoCo

Quote:
I want to see a universe blitzwing, bombshell, shrapnel and kickback, Jazz, Shockwave, all 6 constructicons, Abominus, Predaking, Menasor, Perceptor...remade for Classicsverse (Fansproject is a big help with this lately as theres a wreckgar,springer, and rodimus prime coming out...
Do the Insecticons and Perceptor G1 reissues in Universe packaging count for your wishlist?

And I doubt they'd do the Constructicons again, they already churned out the Energon repaint of Constructicon Maximus as a Wal-Mart Classics exclusive. Stranger things have happened though...

And if I remember correctly, a small photo of what appeared to be a Uni Shockwave (Energon Shockblast repaint) in alt mode surfaced a short while back, so that may be in the pipeline sometime...

ganon578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 07:10 PM   #128
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

someone sell me a Universe Ratchet...PLEEEEAAASSEEE and maybe Legends Beachcomber, Brawn, and Cosmos...Thats about my only wishlist. That and a walmart MP screamer... thats all.

Old 2009-06-21, 08:42 PM   #129
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganon578 View Post
Do the Insecticons and Perceptor G1 reissues in Universe packaging count for your wishlist?

And I doubt they'd do the Constructicons again, they already churned out the Energon repaint of Constructicon Maximus as a Wal-Mart Classics exclusive. Stranger things have happened though...

And if I remember correctly, a small photo of what appeared to be a Uni Shockwave (Energon Shockblast repaint) in alt mode surfaced a short while back, so that may be in the pipeline sometime...
I actually meant completely new molds or repaints of non-g1 figures...Like I noticed someone here has a classics BB repaint to look like kickback...I forget their name right now... A-1? that was pretty cool... I can also doubt on the constructicons but it would be nice to see a full set of 6 articulated robots that resemble that of the G1 version using new molds even if the were in scout or deluxe class. I have the Energon Shockblast but something that isnt exactly a tank... Hell make it a Masterpiece Shockwave. Id buy that even if it was the size of Grimlock. Im also surprised theres no Sunstorm version of MP Screamer

Old 2009-06-27, 12:31 AM   #130
saddestmoon
Seeker

New Zealand

Hey Peeps!

I would love to see Universe versions of g1 Kup, Blurr, Octopunch, Quickswitch (Autobot Six-Changer) and Trypticon. Those would be awesome!

Add to this list Springer, and Broadside...

saddestmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 03:03 PM   #131
Blackjack
Micromaster

Smile

Quote:
If by Earthforce you mean Earthbound, Then Jazz is missing as well...I want to see a clasics version of him still
By Earthforce, I meant earthforce, as in the UK short comics featuring a small group of Autobots. Actually, add Tracks into there as well.

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 04:13 PM   #132
Burnout
Seeker

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
By Earthforce, I meant earthforce, as in the UK short comics featuring a small group of Autobots. Actually, add Tracks into there as well.
ok I didnt know there was a Earthforce comics... I was under some impression it was a japanese series or something.