Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Toys & Merch

Old 2011-06-12, 01:35 PM   #101
numbat
Legends Class

Scotland, UK

Sainsbury's in Hamilton have the following on sale:

- ROTF Diago Garcia box set 8.10
- PCC Five Pack Combiner Sets 4.50

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
numbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 06:39 PM   #102
Paul053
The man who painted heaven

North star where bananna froze

Saw at couple places that offered $5 off manufacture coupon when you buy DOTM toys at $5.99 or more. The place I saw are TRU and WM. That coupon will expire on 10/16/2011 though.

Paul053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 07:50 PM   #103
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA
Thumbs up

I found that coupon on Target.com, but didn't see them at TRU or Walmart. Are they just in-store, or is there a place to print them from the website?
Sweet coupon, by the way!

Notabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 02:17 PM   #104
Paul053
The man who painted heaven

North star where bananna froze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
I found that coupon on Target.com, but didn't see them at TRU or Walmart. Are they just in-store, or is there a place to print them from the website?
Sweet coupon, by the way!
In store, a stack of manufacture printed coupons they put in TF isle either on the wall or in between toys. I've used couple of them (in Walmart and K-Mart). Very sweet deal. A Cyberverse Powerglide from $7.99 to $2.99 and literally half price for HAB Backfire (since I only need his gun mode).

Paul053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 08:34 PM   #105
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA

Someone on Woot! listed a coupon code for 25% off and free shipping at Hasbro Toyshop. I haven't tried it so I can't verify it, but it's worth a shot.

FSFAM11

Old 2011-12-02, 09:22 PM   #106
numbat
Legends Class

Scotland, UK

Nothing particularly outstanding, but there are some sales around the UK just now (well, in Scotland...):

- DOTM Deluxe figures are just under 9.00 at Sainsbury's - including the rally/racing repaints of ROTF Sideswipe and Bumblebee (and Lazerbeak and Sideswipe and whatever Deluxes they happen to have...)
- DOTM Cyberverse Commanders are at under 5.00 at Asda
- Argos have a lot of sales on just now with various reductions on DOTM figures - check their website for particular prices (www.argos.co.uk)
- DOTM Exclusive Voyager Starscream and Ratchet are still available from Tesco, but cost just under 23.00 (so not really a sale, but thought some people might be interested as they seem to go for a bit elsewhere...)
- DOTM Exclusive Cyberglyph Deluxes are still avaulable from Tesco, but cost just under 13.00 (so not really a sale, but thought some people might be interested as they seem to go for a bit elsewhere...)

Happy to help folk out if there's something near me you're after.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Also items on eBay.
Old 2011-12-28, 06:11 AM   #107
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA

My local ShopKos have had the large Human Alliance figures on clearance for a couple weeks. Today I saw the tag had them at $8.50 instead of $40. None left at that one, but that's a great price! They had previously had some DOTM and ROTF. Anyone finding HA Jazz at $15 or under, I'm interested.

Old 2011-12-28, 02:51 PM   #108
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

ziggy, did you mean to move this?

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 03:32 PM   #109
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
Anyone finding HA Jazz at $15 or under, I'm interested.
If anyone can find the figure at this price I'd recommend it; forget the HA stuff, it's just a really nice toy.

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 06:50 PM   #110
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA

Amazon has the complete Beast Wars series for $27 right now. There's a good chance that price will bounce back up very soon (within days if not hours), since they seem very quick to do that lately. Last Saturday they had the TF Trilogy blu ray marked down to $30, and by the end of the day it was back up to $40.

Old 2012-03-02, 02:08 PM   #111
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Smile

UK Entertainer stores have RTS Deluxes for 6.50 (Tubby Tracks, Fallback, Special Needs Jazz and Mindset), DOTM Deluxes for 10 and DOTM Cyberverse Legions Buy-1-Get-1-Free. Shit like Stealth Force was also heavily reduced, but no-one buys them, do they?

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 03:25 PM   #112
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Smile

DOTM Voyagers are also now a tenner at Tesco.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 02:49 PM   #113
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA

One of my local Targets has Human Alliance Leadfoot, Bumblebee, and Roadbuster on clearance for $20. Not a bad price, and probably going to go lower since they had a ton of them.

(I know it's been here a long time, but would this thread work better in the toys and merchandise category?)

Old 2012-03-21, 06:56 PM   #114
Notabot
Lutheran

Lowden, IA

Looks like the Human Alliance figures are down to $9 at Target! Only the black Bumblebee and Leadfoot left while I was there today, but I didn't get to the store on the other side of town.

Old 2012-10-26, 07:48 PM   #115
numbat
Legends Class

Scotland, UK

Sainsbury's have 1/3 off all Transformers just now. While this isn't exactly outstanding, it does at least bring them down to more affordable shelf prices (under 9 for a Deluxe).

They also have new waves of RID Prime figures, including Deluxe Rumble and Kup, and Voyager Starscream and Bulkhead - all in the sale.

Also items on eBay.
Old 2013-08-05, 11:36 AM   #116
numbat
Legends Class

Scotland, UK

In case anyone's interested, my local Home Bargains in Hamilton has a glut of Prime RID Deluxes at 5.99 GBP, including pretty much every figure and stacks of Vehicons...

My local B&M also has Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus at 12.99 GBP if anyone's after him.

Alas, still no sign of Prime RID Voyager Skyquake...

Also items on eBay.
Old 2013-09-16, 09:28 PM   #117
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

No markdowns apart from on Prime (not Beast Hunters) stuff, but TRU has second wave FoC stuff in now (Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, etc). Which I imagine has been sat in a stockroom for about six months.

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 10:00 AM   #118
Knightdramon
Primus

York, UK
Default Sale at HLJ

Could not see a "store sales" thread...I swear I thought we had one.

Anyway, HLJ is having a spring sale with some TF items included.

Of note is UW Devastator [15.000 yen down from 20+], UW Menasor, MP Tracks and Roadrage.

Other stuff on sale too, some SOC and Macross figures, along a billion other things none of us ever buys.

If in a country with customs, you will be hit by them for anything bigger than a carbot going anywhere faster than SAL.

Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Knightdramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 10:55 AM   #119
Brendocon 2.0
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

UK
Smile

Kapow have got an Easter sale on at the moment
https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/sale.html?p=1

Plenty of third party, Generations, Combiner Wars, etc.

FansToys Diaclone Swoop is 109.99. MP Blue Bluestreak is 45 if that's of interest to you.

Have just snapped up MMC's version of Greatshot for 70.

Brendocon 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 02:27 PM   #120
Skyquake87
One with the Matrix

If you're quick and have an Asda near you (or Asda Home), they're clearing out all Combiner Wars toys. I picked up the Combaticon limbs for 12 each a couple of weeks back, but they've dropped the prices again on Deluxes to 6, although there was only a solitary Blades at my local.

Skyquake87 is offline   Reply With Quote