"And boom goes the dynamite... Deadpool wins!"

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster

"And boom goes the dynamite... Deadpool wins!"

Post by Blaster »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k to get you in here

and

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1
Twentieth Century Fox has begun development on "Deadpool," an "X-Men" spinoff that will be crafted as a star vehicle for Ryan Reynolds, who played the character in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."
To finish you off.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Considering one of the bonus endings of Wolverine Origins, I am not surprised.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I really hope this movie's Deadpool is going to be nothing like the final version of Deadpool that we got at the end of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but more like the one in the beginning.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Springer85 wrote:I really hope this movie's Deadpool is going to be nothing like the final version of Deadpool that we got at the end of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but more like the one in the beginning.
then one that looks at the screen and goes "shhh" and is all deformed?

I kinda hope it's like that! Also, Ryan Reynolds is a fan of the character and if you watch any videos of Reynolds doing promos for the movie you can tell he wasn't to pleased with the direction of the character in the film going so far as to say "He's not Deadpool."
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

I wouldnt be suprised if in the spin-off Deadpool has lost control of the majority of the majority that he displayed in X-Men Origins, and just been left with the ones we associate with Deadpool... I could see them realising mistakes they made with him in the Wolvie film and doing it right, but then again, I could see them getting it even more wrong.