• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers News & Rumours

Old 2009-06-09, 06:26 PM   #21
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO

Alabama

Well since the links gone for good, i'll tell you what number 10 was.
SPOILER! (select to read)
10: jetfire gets wounded and takes out his spark so prime can use his body parts sort of like the power loader in Aliens.

There you go, that's all that wonkimus major said that was worth posting.

EDIT: also clay if theres anything I missed that you know about please post it. I'm dredfully sorry 4 yesterday, it won't happen in the future.

The PS3 KILLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 06:27 PM   #22
Skidmark
Make me unsee it!

In your base, stealing your flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post
Aggravate.
Spell check gave me the previous.I had a feeling something wasn't right with my grammar.lol

Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 07:45 PM   #23
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO

Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Windell View Post
Just my opinions...

I seriously doubt 1 is true, a lot of it having to do with 2 already being disproven in EVERY advertisement. (Sideways transforming is the new Epps shouting "Bring it!!!")

I'd already heard 3 from browsing a bit of the novel. Can't wait to see it!

6. "Repaints" in the films now, eh? That reminds me, it was recently revealed that Michael Bay gets 8% of the movie toy cut. He's apparently been studying that market.

8. So the Bonecrusher and Blackout models are (likely) being recycled, but a character whose fate was vague isn't used? Interesting.

Not shooting the messenger, just commenting on those rumours.
I could tell you weren't "shooting the messenger" by the way you said things. you did a great job of stateing your thoughts and I like that, that's what I was hoping I whould get from everyone. I just love to see what people think on a subject. Rattrap's Tail,Springer145, and TURBO CHARGER all gave great feedback too. You guys have made me feel welcome on tfarchive, and i'd like to thank you all for that.

So who thinks this guy is telling the truth?

Old 2009-06-09, 09:28 PM   #24
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO

Alabama

I think he might be a tad bit trustable. A few other people said they knew him and that he was there, and everybody on the site seamed liked they trusted him. I think the only way we can really find out if it's true is if we see the movie. But untill then it's free to guess at and slice and dice, so have it.

EDIT:didn't realize I hit the reply button instead of edit.

Just remembered that wonkimus also said
that scorponokz (or how ever bay says it) comes back in the final scene only to be blown in two by jetfire.
EDIT: ahh thats much better looking than that garbage that came out of my mouth before.

Last edited by The PS3 KILLeR; 2009-06-10 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Remembered something else.
Old 2009-06-10, 02:16 PM   #25
borg72
Less than meets the eye

Cleveland

seriously, the way to go about not pissing everyone off on here is to take a deep breath and *calm down* before posting.

i'm sure there are some ettiquette rules somewhere...

borg72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:57 PM   #26
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO

Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg72 View Post
seriously, the way to go about not pissing everyone off on here is to take a deep breath and *calm down* before posting.

i'm sure there are some ettiquette rules somewhere...
I've been thinking about it all day, I was thinking the same thing before I read your post. Yeah really got out of line. It was late, I was sleepy, and I didn't think before I acted. I'll be deleting most of that last post to clean up the mess i've made.

Old 2009-06-10, 11:14 PM   #27
Bountyhunter
Gestalt

edgewater

ps3 killer your fine. Personally I thought you were very funny and silly. I don't see how that can be too bad a thing. But each in the spirit as it were. All things considered I am hyped about this movie. Even my wife is counting down the days and has not complained that this movie pushed my collection even larger already.

Bountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 01:21 AM   #28
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO

Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountyhunter View Post
ps3 killer your fine. Personally I thought you were very funny and silly. I don't see how that can be too bad a thing. But each in the spirit as it were. All things considered I am hyped about this movie. Even my wife is counting down the days and has not complained that this movie pushed my collection even larger already.
Thanks for your support but I did get out of line a bit. I might have deleted that last post before you saw it.
The fact that your wife wants to see it, doesn't shock me at all.
I'm only 16 so I don't have a wife, but my whole family want to see. my dad who is 53!!, my mom who is 49 going on 50!!, and my granny who is 70!! all want to see it. Plus i've talked alot of people from my marching band into going to see on opening day, 1st show with me!! So i'll be entering the theater with at least 15-20 people. everybody's waiting for it and i'm squezeeing in every bit of info I can without knowing too much. see you guys in line!!
Dad has said something about my collection though, Saturday he said "alright you got sideswipe, demolishor, sideways and rampage now thats the four you wanted." to which I said "thats just wave one!" He almost fainted when I went down a list I made that had about 20 more