The Transformers Archive Skip to main content / Also skip section headers

[The Transformers Archive - an international fan site]
Please feel free to log in or register.

 
  • transformers toys
  • transformers comics
  • transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > The TFArchive RPG > RPG Thread Archive

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-18, 09:57 PM   #41
optimusskids
Primus
 
UK
Default

Governor's Mansion

Governor Erratus slumped forward as a well placed shot from Sharpshooter drilled into his brain.

~*~

Warehouses

Across Altihex Warehouse doors clattered upwards. Ships with Hover-jets now bolted on alongside there normal propulsion surged into the streets.
 

Last edited by optimusskids; 2009-11-18 at 10:19 PM.
optimusskids is offline  
Old 2009-11-18, 10:31 PM   #42
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!
 
Clogs's Avatar
 
Leicester, in the Heart of England
Default

Altihex Central Core

Dozens of Sheriffs clattered out of the main Station, arming themselves as they ran. Many transformed, looking for greater speed or, in just a few cases, taking to the air to make an initial challenge.

Inside the Station, trained units hurried to activate the defence grid. Guns bristled from ports opening in the flat roof of the building, their crews beginning the battery power-up.

This time, it was no drill...
 
Clogs is offline  
Old 2009-11-19, 07:24 AM   #43
optimusskids
Primus
 
UK
Default

Altihex Central Core

They were old fashioned and obsolete, their paint was peeling and they were streaked with rust . However they still bristled with weapons and had been designed to go head to head with the enemies battlefleet. A local defence force was therefore not a challenge1

The 3 battleships floated line astern down the main road. Ocean, Majestic and Collossus. As they drew abreast of the main Sherriff station they swung out so that all their turrets could bear on the building. 10 heavy calibre guns apiece thundered as they fired att he sherriff station. Meanwhile other converted naval craft zipped around them defending the main battle line

Destroyers and Motor Torpedo boats swarmed down to confront the Sherriffs who had taken to the air.

Meanwhile nsmaller taskforces targeted the main Broadcast faciliy and other key strategic points.
 
optimusskids is offline  
Old 2009-11-19, 10:34 PM   #44
Chip1123
Unicron
 
Chip1123's Avatar
 
Birmingham, AL
Default Secure Medical Unit

"This thing needs to hurry. Have a bad feeling." Ironfist said to no one in particular. Turning before he exited, he looked back at Afterburner. "We'll be right outside. Get out if you have no choice. Rather 1 dead bot than two."

------------

Communications Room

Highbrow lay on the communications room floor, woozy from the previous fighting and in need of some energon. From where he lay, he could feel more vibrations. Thought the fighting was finished. A small piece of ceiling fell on him, enough to jar him back to his senses.

He pulled himself up to one of the communications units and tried to make sense of everything the unit was telling him, but that was not made easy by the unit's present condition. He noticed he was having problems receiving communications from outside, but he attributed that to the structural damage the building had taken. Everything here is in delapidated condition...




(OOC: first shot I've seen in awhile to bring him back in. Also, is Blaster still in charge?)
 

Last edited by Chip1123; 2009-11-19 at 10:56 PM.
Chip1123 is offline  
Old 2009-11-20, 12:40 PM   #45
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!
 
Clogs's Avatar
 
Leicester, in the Heart of England
Default

Altihex Central Core

The Sheriffs represented the local police force; they were not meant to be soldiers. That some of them had been in former times was co-incidental. However, that was moot when the ships dropped down to open fire on the building. The defenders managed to put holes in the vessels designated Ocean and Colosus, but the broadside blew out the top floors and the whole roof caved in in a welter of metal, smoke and exoforms. In instants, the Station collapsed and a series of explosions threatened the very vessels that had brought it into ruin.

Distracted by the disaster, the airborne cadre were easily picked off by the smaller boats.

Only a single knot of nine mechs escaped, led by a yellow unit with some resemblance to the famed Hot Rod. They took up position, blatantly in the open, and fired ground-to-air armaments at the fleet.
 
Clogs is offline  
Old 2009-11-21, 04:04 PM   #46
optimusskids
Primus
 
UK
Default

Altihex Central Core

The naval units had been designed to function in water not the air and there fore there anti missile defenses were sorely lacking particularly along the underside.

Ocean who had been propping up a bar for many of the last breems until the Ultra-marines had found him and filled him with new confidence and vitriol plunged downwards his jury rigged Hover jet units already battered by the explosion of the sherriffs station drew in missiles like techno moths to a flame.

He desperately tried to transform as he plunged downwards and impacted the grounf face downwards the weight of his impact sinking him several inches into the road bed.

Angered at the fall of their consort the smaller units zipped down and strafed the knot of mechs with automatic weapons.
 

Last edited by optimusskids; 2009-11-24 at 12:19 AM.
optimusskids is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 04:57 AM   #47
Aero Blade
Keeper of Trivial Knowledge
 
Aero Blade's Avatar
 
Somewhere in subspace
Default

Secure Medical

Exiting the room along side Thrust and Ironfist, Dirge got a suitable distance from the doorway (in case any potential debris from a cave in might follow them out) then oriented himself to be able to see back into the room again. Anxiously, he watched for signs of Afterburner and Searchlight coming out to join them.
 
Aero Blade is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 10:46 PM   #48
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!
 
Clogs's Avatar
 
Leicester, in the Heart of England
Default

Secure Medical Unit

The procedure was automatic, apparently requiring no intervention. Not surprising, given the proper application was the reuniting of head with body to reactivate a violent long-term inmate placed in secure Spark stasis.

Afterburner watched, ready to snatch Searchlight to safety the instant the operation was complete.

"Almost there!" he called out to the others.

The last laser switched off and the power line into the back of Searchlight's helm came free, whipping as it recoiled. The restraints retracted into the bed, leaving the body only bound by the Energon cuffs.

Afterburner moved in...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

"MOVEMOVEMOVEMOVEMOVE!!!" shouted the High Sheriff as he pounded away from the crash.

Only two of his Sheriffs made it, the others caught up by the convulsing road surface and hurled down, stunned, easy targets for the ships coming to avenge Ocean.

"Get to cover!" he barked, swinging to shoot over his shoulder at the downed vessel, hoping to cause more damage and, possibly, a blast to cover the survivors' escape.
 
Clogs is offline  
Old 2009-12-02, 08:28 PM   #49
optimusskids
Primus
 
UK
Default

Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight lurched forward unsteadily on his new legs.

He toppled slowly forward.

~*~

Central Core

The Escorts strafed th eroad over and over again.
 
optimusskids is offline  
Old 2009-12-04, 05:01 AM   #50
Ungla Cracker
Japanese Decepticon ambassador
 
Ungla Cracker's Avatar
 
Osaka
Default

Secure Med Unit

Thrust scanned the ceiling once more, his optics were alive with warning messages and alarms. Essential energy was drained from his extremities to more important and vital systems making his face a pale grey, almost lifeless.

G G GE GEEE GET MOVING! he jittered loudly at Searchlight and Afterburner.
 
Ungla Cracker is offline  
Old 2009-12-10, 01:34 PM   #51
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!
 
Clogs's Avatar
 
Leicester, in the Heart of England
Default

Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner broke Searchlight's fall, catching him in his left arm. He grunted at the unexpected weight; this was one heavy exoform!

"We're out!" he yelled. "Ironfist!"

Half-supporting, half-dragging Searchlight, he made for the door where he might find extra hands willing to help with his burden. Above him, the ceiling began to fold in with one long, deep groan.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

The High Sheriff, firing his wide-angle pellet gun behind him as he went, managed to keep just ahead of the weapons' impacts, but one of his Sheriffs fell behind in an attempt to bring down the Escorts and was practically ripped to shreds within instants.

"Where to?" the surviving Sheriff - Lasoo - shouted, frantically loading a new clip into his energy rifle.

"Get ta t'hospital!" the High Sheriff shouted back. "Ah'll badge any mech Ah find an' meet ya there!"
 
Clogs is offline  
Old 2009-12-11, 09:20 PM   #52
Chip1123
Unicron
 
Chip1123's Avatar
 
Birmingham, AL
Default Secure Medical Unit

Ironfist ran forward and grabbed the other side of Searchlight that Afterburner was not carrying, lifting his side of the bot up. "Time to move. NOW!" He said, almost vaulting towards the door as the ceiling began to give way.
 
Chip1123 is offline  
Old 2009-12-11, 11:08 PM   #53
Aero Blade
Keeper of Trivial Knowledge
 
Aero Blade's Avatar
 
Somewhere in subspace
Default

Secure Medical Wing

As Ironfist and Afterburner got closer to the exit, with the ceiling finally starting to give way, Dirge rushed back in to add his own strength to moving Searchlight, quickly grabbing hold of the other mech and trying to haul him (and the others) through the doorframe before the last bits of the structure above could give way. Focused on his friends, Dirge forgot about Thrust for the moment and paid no attention to him, getting the Autobots away from danger being more important.
 
Aero Blade is offline  
Old 2009-12-20, 09:14 PM   #54
Springer85
Unicron
 
Springer85's Avatar
 
All your base
Default

Sentinel Prime Detention Centre

Jazz has already made it into the Detention Centre unseen. Packing a dozen statiscuffs, Jazz's mission was simple. locate and detain any of the prisoners that were left in the building. Or at least what was left of it. Jazz has a small holographic map with him that will help him navigate as much as possible through the Centre.

Looking around, Jazz could already conclude that many of the rooms and halls on the map are not excisting anymore. Jazz puts the map away by pressing a button on his left wrist and pulls his Photon Rifle from sub-space. He starts to move down the hall and lept over a gap in the floor.

Jazz calls up the map again. This seems the be the medical wing of the facility. Damn 'Cons sure made a fine mess here. The locater points out that he's nearing the armory and decides to head into that direction. If there are any baddies out here that haven't left yet, I'm sure there are some over there. Gotta stop 'em dead in their tracks, Jazz thinks as he moves forward.
 
Springer85 is offline  
Old 2009-12-26, 01:19 PM   #55
Springer85
Unicron
 
Springer85's Avatar
 
All your base
Default

Sentinel Prime Detention Centre: Armory

Jazz has reached the armory. Her raises his photon rifle and slowly sneaks in. Much to his suprise, there's not a spark in sight and he lowers his gun. He looks around and notices that Bumblebee's pretender shell is in storage here, along with his weapons. "Hmm... if my little buddy is locked up in here somewhere, he would appreciate it if I took this with me."

Jazz places the shell and weapons in subspace and moves out of the armory. He turns left and immediately as he does, the floor starts to crumle around him and immediately caves in! Jazz drops down several floors before he switches his left hand for a cablehand and tosses a line up. Lucky enough for him, it hooks behind something and Jazz saved himself from some serious damage. Jazz goes up a little with teh cable and then manages to find a spot where he can stand. Transforming his hand back to normal, he continues to move on into what seems to be the direction of the medical wing.
 
Springer85 is offline  
Old 2009-12-27, 07:12 PM   #56
Clogs
has retired, boo-yah!
 
Clogs's Avatar
 
Leicester, in the Heart of England
Default

Secure Medical Wing

"Ohhh, slaggit...!" Afterburner knelt in the passage and wondered if his arms were about to give at the primary rotation joints. Frankly, were it had not for Ironfist and then Dirge, he doubted he could have escaped the falling ceiling with the re-integrated - and heavy - Searchlight.

A cloud of dust settling around and over him, Afterburner nodded to his friends and then gave Thrust a cold stare. "You've got a lot to learn about being an Autobot," he remarked. "Heh, but at least you didn't hinder... Give us a hand up, yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

Lasoo darted for a narrow passageway between two store buildings and flattened his body against one wall, checking his las-gun. He swapped out the power clip, snapping the almost depleted one into a holder located on his right thigh; a solar collecting cell locked it into place.

"Here goes nothing," the Sheriff muttered, stepping out into the open street and scanning for any sign of the enemy. He was in luck, it seemed, and quickly he transformed into his vehicle mode - a light transport - to start towards the hospital.
 
Clogs is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 11:18 AM   #57
optimusskids
Primus
 
UK
Default

Corridor

Searchlight staggered optics wide.

"Poor, poor Searchlight so close to death."

~*~

Altihex Central Core

The Assault troops thundered down and stormed the main communictions centre.

~*~

Meanwhile overhead ships circled waiting to pounce on any sign of resistance.
 
optimusskids is offline  
Old 2010-01-11, 08:43 PM   #58
Aero Blade
Keeper of Trivial Knowledge
 
Aero Blade's Avatar
 
Somewhere in subspace
Default

Secure Medical Wing, Corridor

Having the rubble come so close to squashing some of his allies had shaken up Dirge a bit, and it took him several moments to calm himself completely before looking around to take stock of the current situation. With that section now collapsed, it probably wouldn't be long before the rest of the wing went down, and the entire structure soon after that.

"Come on, we need to get back to the other medbay," Dirge spoke to Afterburner and Ironfist. "The others back there should be rested up by now. We should collect them and get out of here before anything else tries to flatten our tops."

He briefly looked over Searchlight, trying to place if he'd seen the mech before, but he quickly pushed that aside. The other two would have to keep an eye on the new bot, he had his own to deal with. He turned back towards where he'd left Thrust earlier, in favor of helping the other Autobots.
 
Aero Blade is offline  
Old 2010-01-11, 10:33 PM   #59
Chip1123
Unicron
 
Chip1123's Avatar
 
Birmingham, AL
Default Secure Medical Wing, Corridor

"Agreed. It's time to leave." Ironfist said, taking stock of the situation. He looked at Afterburner and Searchlight, and grabbed Afterburner's hand, helping him up. "You two alright?"
 
Chip1123 is offline  
Old 2010-01-12, 12:43 PM   #60
Springer85
Unicron
 
Springer85's Avatar
 
All your base
Default

Medical Wing; General Area

Jazz has moved into the medical wing of the facility. Jazz scans the area and notices a familiar spark signature. (ooc: like heat signature, but couldn't think of something better while writing this lol)

He opens the door to the room where he saw the signature eminating from and looks around. It looks like half the room caved in and Jazz then spots a 'bot trapped under some rubble. Jazz moves in closer and clears the briks and other debris from the bot and notices that it's Bumblebee. Jazz kneels down on one knee and inspects him. "Rise and shine, little buddy. It's too early for you to be outta commision."

Bumblebee's optics flircker and slowely start to light up blue again. He shakes his head. His vision a little blurry, he looks next to him. He notices a bot and as he looks up, his optics start to focus and instantly scan Jazz's smile. "JJJazz? Is that you?

"The one and only," Jazz replies. "Now what's a bot like you doing in a place like this?"

Bumblebee looks around. "I was traveling with another group of Autobots through what was left of this place, making our way out. I must have short cirqueted for a moment. Seems like they moved on without me. Figures...."

Jazz gets up. "Don't be so glum, chum. Jazz is here and he's here to help." He pulls Bumblebee's Pretender shell from sub-space. "Here you go. This should help you speed up your repairs."

The shell opens up and Bumblebee gets in. "Still fits," Bumblebee jokes. "Say, Jazz? What are you doing here anyway? A little far away from Iacon, isn't it?"

Jazz nods. "Yes it is, but I'm here on a mission from Prime. One: Locate and detain escaped inmates and two: extract any survivors from the Altihex prison and escort them to a safer location. So consider yourself saved, 'Bee."

"Thanks Jazz", Bumblebee replies. "We should look for the others though. Eventhough they left me here, I'm sure they can use out help."

Jazz throws Bumblebee's gun towards him and he catches it. Jazz calls up his holographic map and studies it for a few kliks. Jazz puts the map away and then motions to Bumblebee. "Alright follow me. We can't stay in one place too long. We don't want the ceiling to collapse on us."
 
Springer85 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
 
[the-hub.co.uk]
[transfans.co.uk]
[oneshallstand]
[unicron.com]
[counter-x.net]
[ntfa.net]
[allspark.com]
[transformertoys.co.uk]
[tfu.info]
[botchthecrab.com]
[obscure_tf]
[tfradio.net]
 

[TFArchive button]
Link graphics...

BOOKMARK US
Or in FF, hit Ctrl+D.