[New RPG] Ramblings of an overtired Hexchanger

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Ramblings of an overtired Hexchanger

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

I'm overtired, so thought I'd ramble for a bit incoherently regarding the New RPG.

Separating the freaks from the mechs! Team Science has done a lot for Cybertron even if they are the cackling bad guys. XD We have Ginrai, the technorganic monstrousity. Sixshot, the freakish Transformer with more modes than psychologically possible. The Triple Changers with a slightly more stable version of the same, but no less freakish for their extra modes. Bot-side we've got Omega Supreme, the sentient superweapon removed from his own kind. Sky Lynx, the freak of nature designed by no one. Quick Switch is coming one day, too. I'm sorry if I've missed anyone who should be in this list.

With all these freaks and oddities, with shouts of abomination, freak and monster thrown back and forth like laserfire, the freakish creations can't remain freakish for long. I'm not sure what I'm getting at here, except it might be a good idea to expand on normal Cybertron society, to give everyone some room. And to really make sure that Transformer you just interacted with that has two heads and a transmetal body isn't just another freak, but one of our beloved freaks!

Freaky.

I need sleep.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

I think that's the fun of this new RPG - we're changing a society, from the ground up. And..... I kind of like my freaks

I think Fort Max and Hyperion might classify as non-freak

double Headmaster animals... being normal
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Grimlock isn't a freak. He just has a mental condition that makes him speak funny while his brain works fine.

You don't call people with speech impediments freak, do you?

ME GRIMLOCK BITE YOU HEAD OFF

You know, other than funky robot modes (Obsidian) and just being abnormally tall (Scorponok), I don't think any of my characters bar Six would classify as a freak. EDIT: Well, other than the Fallen. Guy is definitely a freak. Guy that can change between two robot modes, is perpetually on fire, looks like a walking furnace when he's not, and thinks he's a god. Chaos wins.
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Blackjack wrote:Grimlock isn't a freak. He just has a mental condition that makes him speak funny while his brain works fine.

You don't call people with speech impediments freak, do you?

ME GRIMLOCK BITE YOU HEAD OFF
No, no I don't. >.< *head goes pop* I should know better too.. Sorry.

It wasn't intended at all to refer to RL speech impediments. Me Grimlock King! Out of an ultraviolent, fanged (one day) mouth is freakish combined. That's all I meant.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Lady Quick Switch wrote:No, no I don't. >.< *head goes pop* I should know better too.. Sorry.

It wasn't intended at all to refer to RL speech impediments. Me Grimlock King! Out of an ultraviolent, fanged (one day) mouth is freakish combined. That's all I meant.
;)

Grimlock: "Me, Grimlock not ultra violent! Me, Grimlock, just have... um..."

Skywarp: "Temper problems?"

Grimlock: "Yes. That it!" -punches Skywarp's head in- "Temper problems."