[New RPG] Ratchet and Perceptor

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Ratchet and Perceptor

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

With Ratchet freed up recently, would anyone be interested in the medical and science side of roleplay among the Autobots, rounding out the medical corps and scientists. An Autobot Team Science of its own. Perceptor would also be a great character especially right now with the Decepticons' Team Science. Battle of the Brains! :D
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Shine

Post by Shine »

I love First Aid and would very much like to add to that team, but my knowledge of all things medical is nonexistent. Still, it would be lovely to grab another Protectobot--and hopefully he wouldn't be the last.

But then again, I was also considering either the Aerialbots or Grotusque and Repugnus. Unfortunately, as far as the Autobots go, I can't decide. lol
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

I"ve got Perceptor though, okay?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Well, I kinda like having Wheeljack and Highbrow as a scientist duo right now. Can't speak for Highbrow, but Wheeljack will help out if the situation calls for it. Besides that, he prefers tinkering on his own or with Highbrow. Mostly due to the risk of stuff randomly exploding :D
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Ulcrain wrote:I"ve got Perceptor though, okay?
Do you? I didn't realize. Sorry.
Springer85 wrote:Well, I kinda like having Wheeljack and Highbrow as a scientist duo right now. Can't speak for Highbrow, but Wheeljack will help out if the situation calls for it. Besides that, he prefers tinkering on his own or with Highbrow. Mostly due to the risk of stuff randomly exploding :D
All right, then. Good enough for me. :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Altough if Magnus makes it back to Iacon, Wheeljack's definitely going to need Ratchet's help though ;) but I'll contact you when that time comes. :up:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!