Does anyone want me to get a Masterpiece Thundercracker for them?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Vin Ghostal

Does anyone want me to get a Masterpiece Thundercracker for them?

Post by Vin Ghostal »

I have no idea where he's been released or whether people are looking, but they have 4 or 5 left at the nearby Toys R Us (in Virginia) and I'm in the mood for community service or whatever.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Skywarp's good enough for me, but this kind of thing is why I like this place. :)
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Denyer wrote:Skywarp's good enough for me
No he isn't. I thought it was. Take this kind man's offer and get the [so far] cheapest release of the new mould. And take my word you'll never look at Skywarp the same again.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Thundercracker's undoubtedly a good starting point for anyone who hasn't picked up a seeker, and a obvious choice for anyone who has the other two.

Skywarp was probably the last bargain the UK saw in terms of Transformers (although Grimlock was fairly priced IMO)... it was released over here for the same price as Alternators started off, cheaper than a couple of deluxes because Argos didn't seem to have a strategy for the stock other than to clear it in promotions. I don't think they've carried any Masterpiece items since, unsurprisingly.

Like Alternators the mould's a bit too busy to be a toy rather than something for adults to display and fiddle with, but bearing that in mind the hip kibble gets too much flak. Anyone who's that bothered about it has a quick fix if they break out a craft knife.
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Strange world. I want all the mp seekers and have none... At this time I live in china but cannot find any decent tfs aside from one overpriced comic store with unpacked mp prime.

Ironic that ghostal would send me a tf from USA to shanghai with Japan being very near... But I don't have any space here to store the stuff and when I get back to Germany, all mps will be gone again I guess...
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

I picked one up here at the TN TRU since I didn't have a Thundercracker and its the new no-hip-armor mold. Whats funny is that the instructions it came with are in fact for the old version.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

I keep picturing some poor guy trying to transform him exactly to the instructions and giggling to myself.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Addl wrote:Ironic that ghostal would send me a tf from USA to shanghai with Japan being very near... But I don't have any space here to store the stuff and when I get back to Germany, all mps will be gone again I guess...
Wouldn't worry too much, Takara's going to keep milking the same characters/moulds whilst they're still in business.