The Transformers Archive Skip to main content / Also skip section headers

[The Transformers Archive - an international fan site]
Please feel free to log in or register.

 
  • transformers toys
  • transformers comics
  • transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers Media & Fandom > New Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-10, 05:17 PM   #21
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.
 
Warcry's Avatar
 
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terome View Post
I've quite liked the whimsical Adamsian science regarding the quantum engines. The cod Schrödinger's Cat model of propulsion is inventive and charming.
I thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen in a Transformers comic. And considering that includes Costa's Spike, Pat Lee's artwork and the Mechanic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
Oh, and my favourite line has to be Pipes at the beginning: "Go on, Drift, guess. I bet you can't. I bet you're rubbish."
I didn't like it, personally. Roberts usually does a good job making his characters sound different but every once it a while somebody lapses into sounding like a character in a generic British sitcom and it takes me right out of it. I'd imagine you Brits aren't bothered by it so much, but people don't talk like that over here so it's nails on a chalkboard to me.

Those two complaints aside aside, I thought this was a great issue!

I've seen a lot of people complain about how Tailgate pulling a gun on Megatron was stupid, but to me that's sort of the point. Tailgate is a kid and he does stupid things, this is perfectly in character for him. And I loved how Daddy Cyclonus got mad at him afterwards for embarrassing him in front of the grownups.

Nightbeat solving the mystery was well-done, even if I'm not too clear on the methodology he was using. I guess that's part of making him a Holmes-esque figure, though?

(I still prefer Marvel's film noir Nightbeat to this one, though.)

Re: Kimia, the Autobots' continued outrage over than loses a bit of steam when guys like Grotusque, who Cyclonus and co. allegedly killed, show up on the Lost Light none the worse for wear. Comics being comics I doubt any of the named characters who died there will stay dead, and it makes it hard to sympathize with their perspective when they're mad about an event that appears to be pretty inconsequential to the readers. In theory hundreds died there, but if none of the casualties matter to us then it's hard to take seriously.

Megatron's characterization was well-done, and I like that he's showing some vulnerabilities as a protagonist that weren't there when he was a villian. It makes sense that some of these things would come out now that he doesn't have the "invincible, universally-feared overlord" mask to hide behind anymore. It's helping him to feel more like a person than a generically evil threat. His recognizing Verity was a nice touch too, since it proves that humans weren't quite the insects to him that he may have let on.

And I agree that he seems to get less flak for being Space Hitler than Cyclonus does for taking part in a single battle, and that it makes no sense. People have openly cheered for Cyclonus's death, but all Megatron warrants is some passive-aggressive grumbling and petty vandalism?

I agree with ziggy re: Nautica. She's a gigantic dork, but in a way that makes her very likeable. I also liked her analysis on Megatron and the war-born Autobots (and presumably Decepticons too). It really makes you wonder...we know how many people died because of him, but how many people did his war bring into the world in the first place?

Riptide is still the genericest generic who ever genericed, in spite of the page time he's gotten. If you asked me to describe him all I'd be able to say is "blue".

Has Ammo appeared before? I didn't recognize him.

The TFW theory seems plausible though, with or without the stupid technobabble that seems to be setting it up. It fits with the idea that Rodimus's corpse only remembered his "glory days", too...IIRC Chromedome didn't get anything from after the Lost Light launched. It would be a very interesting twist, especially if we wound up with multiple versions of a few different characters running around because of it. Can you imagine having two Whirls or Swerves? They'd be insufferable!

And (IMO at least) in this case it would actually be a good, dramatically-appropriate excuse to bring characters back from the dead -- one that drives future plotlines instead of being an easy way out of a corner the author wrote himself into for cheap drama.

Of course now that we're talking about it, it'll turn out to be something completely different.
 
Warcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 05:53 PM   #22
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster
 
inflatable dalek's Avatar
 
Kidderminster UK
Smile

Hey, lay of the British dialects! We don't moan when Transformers all talk like Americans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Riptide is still the genericest generic who ever genericed, in spite of the page time he's gotten. If you asked me to describe him all I'd be able to say is "blue".
That actual swerved (ha!) into a different direction from what I was expecting, when Nightbeat casually mentioned Riptide having been there all along I thought we were going for a twist where he was actually a villain who had somehow managed to infiltrate everyone's memories creating a false past for himself on the ship (like that episode of Buffy/Torchwood, delete as appropriate), so the almost instantly offered mundane explanation actually took me by surprise. And is probably a fine example of Reading Too Much Into Things as a potential problem with trying to work out what actually is going on with the book...

[No, I can't recall off the top of my head if which side of the desk Riptide was on in the Crewditions, so it could well never have been a workable theory].

Not really sure what's so bad about how the drive works, it's perfectly in keeping with the whimsical side most of the science in Roberts writing has had, Tyrest's machine was basically silly magic so the ship working in a similar way doesn't bother me.
 
inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 06:17 PM   #23
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop
 
Unicron's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Re: Kimia, the Autobots' continued outrage over than loses a bit of steam when guys like Grotusque, who Cyclonus and co. allegedly killed, show up on the Lost Light none the worse for wear. Comics being comics I doubt any of the named characters who died there will stay dead, and it makes it hard to sympathize with their perspective when they're mad about an event that appears to be pretty inconsequential to the readers. In theory hundreds died there, but if none of the casualties matter to us then it's hard to take seriously.

Megatron's characterization was well-done, and I like that he's showing some vulnerabilities as a protagonist that weren't there when he was a villian. It makes sense that some of these things would come out now that he doesn't have the "invincible, universally-feared overlord" mask to hide behind anymore. It's helping him to feel more like a person than a generically evil threat. His recognizing Verity was a nice touch too, since it proves that humans weren't quite the insects to him that he may have let on.

And I agree that he seems to get less flak for being Space Hitler than Cyclonus does for taking part in a single battle, and that it makes no sense. People have openly cheered for Cyclonus's death, but all Megatron warrants is some passive-aggressive grumbling and petty vandalism?
I think the disparity in how Megatron and Cyclonus are treated over their actions is because the two characters are quite different.

Megatron, while he may be Space Hitler, he's embraced the Autobot 'cause' to whatever extent, rejected the Decepticons, and is apparently seeking redemption. (We're also finding out he's not exactly the larger than life, super evil icon he was when he led the Decepticons.

Cyclonus on the other hand is non-aligned. While he insists he's not a Decepticon, he also hasn't taken up an Autobrand either, which the crew being all Autobots may be slightly resentful of. Pair that up with how he treats his actions at Kimia as a warrior doing his job and not showing any remorse for it... I think the crew and especially those who were at or had friends at Kimia have some right to hold a grudge.

Megatron also has the backing of Optimus and is there to seek out the Knights, which probably has some effect on how he's being accepted. Cyclonus was basically a stowaway who was only there for revenge on Whirl (whether that's known or suspected by the crew is unknown) and got sucked into the crazy hijinks.
 
Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 06:25 PM   #24
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster
 
inflatable dalek's Avatar
 
Kidderminster UK
Default

Megatron is also insanely charismatic, I suspect we're going to be looking at something about the corrupting nature of evil (we've already had a bit of that with Trailbreaker feeling like he's been given a new sense of purpose).

Do we take the Ravage/Megatron conversation (well, and the fact Ravage only revealed himself to protect Megatron, which I wouldn't have expected) to mean Megs knew he was there all along? Considering Ravage's extremely close kinship with Shockwave that does suggest the Earthbound Decepticons might not be as completely pissed off and isolated from Megatron as we've been led to believe...
 
inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 05:18 PM   #25
zigzagger
There ain't no Sanity Clause
 
zigzagger's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
It would be a very interesting twist, especially if we wound up with multiple versions of a few different characters running around because of it.
Yeah, I'm wondering -- and also worrying -- if there's going be some duplicate character swapping and 'deaths'. Assuming said theory turns out to be true, that is. The fate of the second crew would explain the Necrobot's list, though. Which would feel sort of like a cheat if that's the case.

Expecting there will be one particular heart-wrenching reunion. Most likely temporary, I suspect, and will be undone (cruelly) by the time a solution is found. Poor Chromedome

And if said theory is true, there's a chance that there will be Megatron vs Overlord smackdown after all.
 

Last edited by zigzagger; 2014-07-11 at 05:49 PM.
zigzagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 06:46 PM   #26
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop
 
Unicron's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagger View Post
Yeah, I'm wondering -- and also worrying -- if there's going be some duplicate character swapping and 'deaths'. Assuming said theory turns out to be true, that is. The fate of the second crew would explain the Necrobot's list, though. Which would feel sort of like a cheat if that's the case.
Assuming this quantum duplicate theory is accurate, then I'm expecting they'll each have 'merged' back in with their other self on the wrecked Lost Light. Likely having the memories of both, which would be an interesting thing. Characters having experienced dying but still being alive, future interactions being influenced by memories of two disparate pasts.

I'm really hoping that's what's going on, because if the Lost Light crew we've been following simply winked out of existence now that we've found the 'real' one, then basically that erases the first season. Not the events of it, but the character development. And Tailgate would most certainly be dead, cybercrosis and all.

Quote:
And if said theory is true, there's a chance that there will be Megatron vs Overlord smackdown after all.
Going to spoiler this just in case
SPOILER! (select to read)
About 2 weeks ago on Twitter, Milne was talking a little about stuff he was drawing for issue 32. Referring to things as 'sick', it being a 'horror comic', 'gruesome', 'grisly', having drawn dead bots, corpses, how it seemed Roberts had saved some of his sicker ideas from Wreckers for this issue, and so on.
I'm inclined to think Overlord has been stalking the wrecked Lost Light, murdering and torturing the crew. If so, we might be getting that confrontation between him and Megatron soon.

 
Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 10:36 PM   #27
zigzagger
There ain't no Sanity Clause
 
zigzagger's Avatar
 
Smile

It all seems like it's going that direction, doesn't it? The 'TOP SECRET' alternate covers that I've seen in the upcoming solicitations further supports your theory.

Man, wouldn't that be a dramatic shift in events? This arc just gets darker and darker (or so it seems). More and more, I'm really hoping the quantum duplicate thing turns out to be accurate.

Plus, it confirms Milne is back for the next issue. Nothing against Rojo. His art style suited the less-actiony tone of this issue, but Milne has shown that he can draw up some fairly dramatic robot gore.

Expectations for #32 are pretty high, I must say.
 
zigzagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 02:33 PM   #28
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster
 
inflatable dalek's Avatar
 
Kidderminster UK
Smile

I think the big clue as to whether the theory is right will be if the likes of Cosmos and Fizzle suddenly vanish from RID and Windblade between now and the next issue of MTMTE as well, presumably whatever this is will go sweeping up the rest of the original crew no matter where they are.
 
inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 06:01 PM   #29
Blackjack
Micromaster
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Default

This improbability drive thing... is it a reference to one of the Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy books? I remembered something about a spacedrive propelled by improbability. Like Warcry I think it's kind of stupid.

It's basically a detective episode and not much gets done here, but a of intrigue is dropped. Not my favourite issue, though. Pacing problems all over the place. Megatron and Nightbeat are fun, and so are Cyclonus and Tailgate... but the rest don't exactly have spectacular scenes. Nautica gets a bit of geekiness here and there, and Riptide is one hell of a generic guy with a backstory that takes up too much space.

Not a big fan of wasting... four? Five? However many pages as a roll call. It's just wasteful in my opinion. Do like the little details given about constructed cold and forged and the racism behind that, though.

I absolutely adore the medical references in the final callsheet, though. Blaster has low-frequency hearing loss, also known as one of the symptoms of noise-induced hearing loss usually found in people who deal with constant loud noise. There's Nautica's spark being Estriol-type, one of the chemicals involved in estrogen metabolism. Swerve has 'logorrhea', which is the posh medical term for the medical disorder of 'cannot shut the hell up'. Dipstick's coprolalia, if I remember correctly, means that he drops curses every second sentence or so.

Hound is a Primal Vanguard? Huh. Highbrow is also a former Institute member.

What's going on with that last page?

What's going on with Ravege Ravage and Megatron?

Ah, the Necrobot. When are we going to follow up on that? We're going to have Hound die first, aren't we?

Anyway, mystery. Good that we've left the buildup behind us. Waiting for payoff.
 

Last edited by Blackjack; 2014-07-12 at 06:13 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 07:09 PM   #30
Death's Head
Gestalt
 
Death's Head's Avatar
 
London
Default

Quote:
This improbability drive thing... is it a reference to one of the Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy books? I remembered something about a spacedrive propelled by improbability. Like Warcry I think it's kind of stupid.
James said on Twitter he's never read it...

Quote:
Not a big fan of wasting... four? Five? However many pages as a roll call
Those were 'free' pages - they didn't add to the usual strip page-count.

Necrobot follow-up would be nice - he's got Institute written all over him!
 

SMITH
Portfolio | Blog | Freelance Agent Brompton Rhodes - Guns, Girls and Gorillas!
Death's Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 07:18 PM   #31
Blackjack
Micromaster
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
James said on Twitter he's never read it...
Huh, hell of a coincidence then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Head
Those were 'free' pages - they didn't add to the usual strip page-count.
Ah, cool. Didn't notice that, but if those aren't part of the page count then it's nice that they didn't cheat by wasting a good one-fifth of the issue.
 
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:28 PM   #32
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing
 
Denyer's Avatar
 
UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
James said on Twitter he's never read it...
It's kind of filtered into popular culture over the years, plus HH has appeared in every format from radio shows to towels licensed by Rob Lord.

Hoping to not have some kind of big shake-up in the vein of Infinite Crisis, and having characters at the mercy of technobabble lands on the wrong side of playing around with concepts to my mind. Also, the Tailgate/Cyclonus OTP is feeling a bit forced at this point, and throw in the unvarnished referencing of the UK education system and I wasn't really feeling this issue so much.

Still a lot to like, though.
 
Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:44 PM   #33
Blackjack
Micromaster
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post
Hoping to not have some kind of big shake-up in the vein of Infinite Crisis
Oh good lord please no

I'm all up for raising the stakes, but please steer clear of all the Crisis bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer
and having characters at the mercy of technobabble lands on the wrong side of playing around with concepts to my mind.
-nod nod-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer
the Tailgate/Cyclonus OTP is feeling a bit forced at this point
I've never really saw Tailgate and Cyclonus as a romantic pair the way Chromedome and Rewind were. If anything, until very recent 'Cyclonus is jealous' they felt more like an older brother/younger brother thing, or a student-mentor thing, or simply just good friends because they share the same origin in time.

If anything recent issues seem to be enforcing that by having Getaway be this forced secondary love interest for no reason at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer
Still a lot to like, though.
This is my main feeling for almost the entirety of MTMTE's so-called season 2. There's still a lot to like, but a lot of the contents that I don't like so much -- the scenes with Megatron's trial, all the stuff here, the Rodimus fake-out, the fact that Megatron becoming co-captain is handwaved, etc -- kind of soured the experience for me somewhat.
 
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 01:44 AM   #34
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop
 
Unicron's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflatable dalek View Post
I think the big clue as to whether the theory is right will be if the likes of Cosmos and Fizzle suddenly vanish from RID and Windblade between now and the next issue of MTMTE as well, presumably whatever this is will go sweeping up the rest of the original crew no matter where they are.
That assumes there isn't some limit to the range of the effect. Could be that the quantum effect only becomes a thing when in a relatively close proximity. Cosmos and Fizzle may be out of range.
Of course, given that it took until somewhere in Dark Cybertron for the effects of Tyrest's Killswitch to be mentioned by anyone on Cybertron, we may not see any effects in the other two books. Tis quite possible the events of RID and Windblade are occurring before those in MTMTE.



And on the subject of things a follow-up would be nice for, I'm really wondering what became or will become of that point-one-percenter spark Brainstorm harvested back on Luna 1. Especially now that the ship has gone all vanishy.
 
Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 03:34 AM   #35
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.
 
Warcry's Avatar
 
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
And on the subject of things a follow-up would be nice for, I'm really wondering what became or will become of that point-one-percenter spark Brainstorm harvested back on Luna 1. Especially now that the ship has gone all vanishy.
The text story at the end of Remain in Light seemed to imply that he was carrying it around inside him, didn't it? So it was probably with him aboard whatever shuttle he was on, but from there who knows? I assume that if it is floating in space, they'll pick it up on the way out when they recover First Aid and anyone else who wasn't around to be quantum-teleported away.
 
Warcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 08:59 AM   #36
Auntie Slag
Satisfaction guaranteed !
 
Auntie Slag's Avatar
 
Cambridge, UK
Lightbulb

A couple of things that caught my eye: it was interesting to see Chromedome and Rewind in the background of Iacon's new Religious quarter. Especially when Drift is reminded that the lanterns relate to the Hymn of the Disappeared. This might mean Chromedome and Rewind were busy looking for Dominus Ambus right up until takeoff.

'Lost Light' is also the name of the festival, which refers to the Disappeared. Do Chromedome and Rewind also suspect something about the ship that Drift bought, something about its background that may help them offworld in their search for Dominus? I guess up until this time they only had reason to believe he was on Cybertron somewhere, so to leave Cybertron aboard that ship in particular... maybe they had a serious hunch about it, perhaps knowing more about the ship's background than Drift or Riptide did.

Also, Hoist mentions having a good friend called Scattergun. Scattergun was one of Chromedome's Conjunx Endura before Rewind. Did Hoist know Scattergun at that time? And if so, how come Hoist has never spoken to Chromedome in the entirety of MTMTE?

There was no mention of the story title this time around: 'World, Shut Your Mouth'. Was this accidentally left out?

And doesn't Megatron absolutely hate confinement and needles eh? To the point he pulls a gun on Tailgate! Surely he's had some incredibly nasty run-ins with the Institute in the past.

.... And a quick question from Issue 6; the hostage issue with Max, Rung and Whirl: At the end of that issue Red Alert is drilling into the floor of the ship, and he finds Overlord suspended in the slow cell. The thing is, didn't his drilling split a crack in the slow cell, so the cells properties could leak into the rest of the ship or something? Maybe this was answered somewhere and I missed it, but to me it would appear as if his drilling into the cell would be the same as bursting a bubble.
 



"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie

Last edited by Auntie Slag; 2014-07-13 at 11:48 AM.
Auntie Slag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 11:31 AM   #37
Rack 'n Ruin
Unregistered User
 
Rack 'n Ruin's Avatar
 
Debris, UK
Default

On the subject of Cyclonus/Tailgate/Getaway, I still don't see a romance thing there. I see Cyclonus and Tailgate as a father/son (or maybe big brother/little brother) thing. I think Cyclonus storming out of Swerve's is down to him thinking Getaway is buttering Tailgate up and planning to exploit him in some way. Getaway must have some interesting things going on after his secret service days. Maybe he needs Tailgate for something...
 

Wreck and Rule!
Rack 'n Ruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 12:55 PM   #38
Blackjack
Micromaster
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Slag View Post
A couple of things that caught my eye: it was interesting to see Chromedome and Rewind in the background of Iacon's new Religious quarter. Especially when Drift is reminded that the lanterns relate to the Hymn of the Disappeared. This might mean Chromedome and Rewind were busy looking for Dominus Ambus right up until takeoff.
Ooh, good catch! I didn't even notice the two were in the background!

Mmm, that puts a bit of a spin because my impression was that Dominus Ambus happened a long, long time ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Slag
Also, Hoist mentions having a good friend called Scattergun. Scattergun was one of Chromedome's Conjunx Endura before Rewind. Did Hoist know Scattergun at that time? And if so, how come Hoist has never spoken to Chromedome in the entirety of MTMTE?
Another good catch, something I never realized -- thought Scattergun was just a random name tossed out. So Hoist knew Chromedome's now-dead ex... seems like Hoist may play a larger role some time in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Slag
.... And a quick question from Issue 6; the hostage issue with Max, Rung and Whirl: At the end of that issue Red Alert is drilling into the floor of the ship, and he finds Overlord suspended in the slow cell. The thing is, didn't his drilling split a crack in the slow cell, so the cells properties could leak into the rest of the ship or something? Maybe this was answered somewhere and I missed it, but to me it would appear as if his drilling into the cell would be the same as bursting a bubble.
Maybe he didn't drill deep enough to crack the slow-cell, but enough to hear Overlord's voice? Don't really know how it would work, TBH. But it raises a pretty interesting question.

Poor Red. He's gotten really shafted, hasn't he? He never really had much of an appearance and was promptly shoved into the fridge after his head blew up and was left behind with Fort Max...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack 'n Ruin View Post
I think Cyclonus storming out of Swerve's is down to him thinking Getaway is buttering Tailgate up and planning to exploit him in some way. Getaway must have some interesting things going on after his secret service days. Maybe he needs Tailgate for something...
True, except Cyclonus had this angry look on his face as he storms out instead of, you know, tearing Getaway's face off. And there is this thing where Getaway asks Tailgate to show him his chin and 'bomp' and something? The entire scene just took me by surprise and while I'm pretty sure Getaway isn't evil or trying to molest Tailgate or whatever it still reads off as jealousy.

And I don't like that.
 
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 04:30 PM   #39
Terome
Indigent
 
Terome's Avatar
 
Brighton
Default

Still not quite sure what's going on with Getaway and Tailgate. I'm with Rack 'n Ruin - not seeing it as a romance thing like others are - seems more like he's buttering him up for a con he's got planned and Cyclonus is keeping his distance to precipitate a learning event. Could be wrong.

Really surprised that Roberts doesn't appear to have read the Hitchhiker books. But those ideas are pretty much part of the cultural white noise at this point so they can't be ruled out as an influence.
 
Terome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 07:13 PM   #40
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster
 
inflatable dalek's Avatar
 
Kidderminster UK
Talking

Well, he's not read the book, he said nothing about whether he's seen the TV show/film/radio/towel at some point over the years.
 
inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
 
[the-hub.co.uk]
[transfans.co.uk]
[oneshallstand]
[unicron.com]
[counter-x.net]
[ntfa.net]
[allspark.com]
[transformertoys.co.uk]
[tfu.info]
[botchthecrab.com]
[obscure_tf]
[tfradio.net]
 

[TFArchive button]
Link graphics...

BOOKMARK US
Or in FF, hit Ctrl+D.