• transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > COMMUNITY > Other Toys, Cartoons & Comics

Old 2015-08-07, 08:30 PM   #1
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Master of Robotics.

Richmond, Virginia USA.
Question 1 On 1 Mech Fite Arcade Game.

Hello Folks:

I give up. I am looking for the title (and maker name) of this somewhat old arcade game that I saw at Kings Dominion back in the mid 1990s. Basically, the game was a cross between ARMORED WARRIOR and any one of those famous 1-on-1 fighting games, such as KI , MK , TK , P-F , etc. This game that I am referring to had anywhere from four to eight pairs of Human characters and their giant robot mechs. Each mech had a special trick up its sleeve and/or some unique weapon of some sort. I know that at least one of the Human mech pilots was actually a cyborg with a bald head. In this game, there were several deathmatches, each consisting of just one mech fighting another mech in front of a different background setting. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thank you in advance for your response!

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey

Thanks in part to Unicron's intervention, Starscream had a very short kingship, didn't he? Visit Links 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 . [no animations in sigs]
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 10:33 PM   #2
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Virtual On perhaps?

Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 01:45 AM   #3
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.

http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberbo...lmetal_Madness ?

This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 07:34 PM   #4
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Master of Robotics.

Richmond, Virginia USA.

Thank you both, Unicron and Sades! You guys are great; you have done your homework/research very well. After visiting the Internet sites that you both suggested, I concluded that it was in fact CYBERBOTS: FULLMETAL MADNESS - I recognized some of the machines and the characters - like the giant slasher-stalker robot mech with the awesome chainsaw. I like this awesome gameplay video for it too! Coincidentally, I just found out that not only is this game similar to ARMORED WARRIORS, but it's also a successor to it as well, which really does not surprise me too much. Anyway, CYBERBOTS was always an old favorite of mine; in fact, it inspired me to create a giant robot mech manga series that involved 1-on-1 tournament fights that were held between machines that each represented some Underworld Cult and/or Secret Society (Illuminati, Communist Party, Fascist Party, Church of Satan, Vatican City, etc.) - but that's really part of another story altogether. Anyway, you guys are great and I never ever want to leave you all! Thanks again for your help!

Thanks in part to Unicron's intervention, Starscream had a very short kingship, didn't he? Visit Links 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 . [no animations in sigs]

Last edited by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey; 2015-08-08 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Needed 2 put in comma.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey is offline   Reply With Quote