Numbat's New Sale Thread (Botcon, Masterpiece, plus many other lines)

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
numbat

Numbat's New Sale Thread (Botcon, Masterpiece, plus many other lines)

Post by numbat »

New sales thread. I'll be putting more up over time, as I am selling most of my collection. After all, the majority have lived in boxes for years, and that's no way to treat a toy.

:)

Prices included 2nd Class postage within UK. Recorded will cost £1 extra. Ask about international postage.

All are complete unless otherwise stated. Most include instructions, but not all - if this is important to you, please ask. None include boxes unless otherwise stated.

I'd rather sell in lots, and will gladly offer discounts for buying multiple figures. Prices of big ticket items (eg Botcon and Masterpiece) are negotiable within reason.

The only trades I am interested in are:

MP-11T Thundercracker
MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara, with as few QC issues as possible)

Prime Dark Energon Voyager Megatron
Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron
Arms Micron Jet Vehicon
Arms Micron Orion Pax
Arms Micron Rumble
Arms Micron Frenzy
Botcon Flamewar

RID Warrior Soundwave
Takara Transformers Adventure (RID) Warrior Quillfire

Combiner Wars Victorion
Unite Warriors Megatronia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- MP-4 Convoy / Optimus Prime (with trailer) (complete, with box - box wear): £220 on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/platypuskn/m.html?rmvSB=true)
- MP-5 Megatron (complete, some QC fixed, with box - box wear): £70 on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/platypuskn/m.html?rmvSB=true)

- Perfect Effect Warden with upgrade kit and Reprolabels stickers (only Autobot insignias applied, but will include remaining sticker sheets): £160 on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/platypuskn/m.html?rmvSB=true)

- Reveal the Shield Deluxe Perceptor (complete, with Reprolabels Wrecker insignia stickers): £15
- Reveal the Shield Voyager Lugnut (complete) :£25
- Reveal the Shield Scout Windcharger (complete): £20
- Generations Deluxe Warpath (complete): £20
- Generations Deluxe Kup (complete, with Reprolabels Wrecker insignia stickers and iGear cygar head): £25
- Generations Voyager Whirl (complete, with Reprolabels Wrecker insignia stickers): £17
- Generations Voyager Roadbuster (complete): £17
- Generations Sandstorm (complete, with Reprolabels Wrecker insignia stickers): £17
- Generations Deluxe G2 Dreadwind: £15
- Generations Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus (complete, with some stress marks on Onslaught's purple plastic, which he came out the box with): £50
- Takara United Deluxe Blurr: £30
- Takara United Deluxe Scourge: £25

- 2007 Movie Voyager Blackout (complete): £25
- 2007 Movie Concept Camaro Bumblebee (complete): £15
- 2007 Movie Premium Deluxe Jazz (complete): £25

- DOTM Deluxe Crankcase (complete): £15

- AoE Takara Voyager Hound (complete): £30
- AoE Hasbro Voyager Drift (helicopter - complete): £15

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

numbat wrote:
  • 2010 Generation 2 Redux Clench (Includes bio-card and instructions - minor paint defect on head, where dark grey plastic visible through green paint on edges of 'ears') - £150 (includes 2nd class recorded delivery within UK)
I think I have your original Clench, so it intrigues me that you're unloading the Botcon version. Can I get a picture of his head? I can probably fix paintwork that's chipped.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Clay wrote:I think I have your original Clench, so it intrigues me that you're unloading the Botcon version. Can I get a picture of his head? I can probably fix paintwork that's chipped.
Sure - I'll get a photo to you. My wife's out tonight so I'm looking after the kids, so might be tomorrow before I can do it. I think it would be easy to touch up, but to be honest I don't even notice it as the grey plastic is very similar to the dark green paint and it's only very small areas.

You do indeed have my G1.5 Clench. Hope he's happy.

I'm basically unloading much of my collection other than MPs, 3P and the odd other thing, but will take a while. Space is the biggest driver, but money is becoming important too now with two kids and Brexit...

I think I'll be happier with fewer Transformers that I play with more, and can keep on display instead of in boxes.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I've ended up at home helping with a grumpy baby. He's finally having a nap, so took a snap of Clench's head. I've sent it to you via Facebook because of the file size and Photobucket keeps crashing for some reason.

:)

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Loads of Transformers live action movie figures added to the list for sale / trade. Photos of thee are available on my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ChrisCathrine

I would be interested in Arms Micron Nemesis Prime and Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron.

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Updated list with sold items and new wants:

MP-11T Thundercracker
MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara, with as few QC issues as possible)

Arms Micron Nemesis Prime
Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron
Arms Micron Jet Vehicon
Arms Micron Skywarp
Arms Micron Thundercracker
Arms Micron Ironhide
Arms Micron Rumble

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Added 2007 Movie Legends Bonecrusher, Ironhide and Brawl to the Movie Legends lot (same price - so Ark and 21 figures for £35 posted within UK).

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Got Arms Micron Ironhide so removed from 'wants'.

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Removed some sold items. Added 2007 Movie Voyager Blackout and Legends Scorponok. Reduced some prices.

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Removed more sold items. Added more eBay links.

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Removed more sold items. Updated 'wants' list.

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Updated list removing sold items, adding some new items and adding a couple of new Wants.

Also items on eBay.