Dreamwave´s War Within covers 1 & 2

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Osku
Protoform

Dreamwave´s War Within covers 1 & 2

Post by Osku »

http://www.dreamwaveprod.ca/!thesite/ma ... thin.shtml

In #2 we seem to see Megatron, Starscream and... propably Frenzy? At least the size, body structure and shoulder weapons would suggest that. I´m getting really anxious...

Fixed URL... ~Denyer

Edit after edit: They also had pictures of new ReflectorPerceptor poster, Galvatron litho, Arcee litho and Armada #4 cover.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Wow, do both of those War Within covers look NICE. I cannot wait for this mini-series. I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high for it. Still, at least it's Furman, so history is on my side, at least. The Dreamwave Preview issue 4-pager looked great, I can't wait to see some of the old arena fights...

I wasn't impressed with Armada #4's cover, though. Kinda blah, with just Optimus. Armada #3 is MUCH nicer.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

I love Transformers :)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by BigMaki
The Dreamwave Preview issue 4-pager looked great
Would that be online anywhere?
Scourge
Protoform

Post by Scourge »

You really don't get any more than the preview at Comiccon:
http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 3&t=001269
There are only four pages of comic. One basically sets the scene (Cybertron: 'Hey Grimlock, it's me, Starscream, what's up?'), two are on the above webpage, and the fourth is sandwiched between the two online pages; it further establishes Grimlock's questionably Decepticon actions in the past (taking part in gladatorial battles?) Anyway, you're not missing much. Looks really good though.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

This Galvatron Litho is sooooo good, does anyone know a website you can buy it from?

He was in a boy band!