[Original RPG] The Chaos Effect: Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

The Chaos Effect: Earth

Post by Galvatron91 »

Thunderwing finally reached his destination of Earth and quickly homed in on whom he sought.

Thunderwing: "It's been a long time...Optitron!"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

The damage done to Optitron's internal circuits when he tried to take control of Unicron had been severe, to be sure, but there was something about the Earthen atmosphere...it was almost as though the air, and the trees, and the grass healed his wounds. He was far from 100% operating condition, but only moments after he rose to his feet amongst his four faithful Renegade brothers, the impressive sight known as Thunderwing had appeared before him.

Optitron: "I.....I live. But.....but how? Who are you? And where is the Creator?"
Bombshell

<<Continued from the Swarm thread>>

Post by Bombshell »

The Insecticons stood over the wreckage of the White House, nibbiling on the remains.

Approaching in a helicopter, a camera crew documented the entire scene, which played across all news stations.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
Optitron: "I.....I live. But.....but how? Who are you? And where is the Creator?"

Thunderwing smiled broadly towards Optitron and his bunch. He then smirked at Top Dollar.

Thunderwing: "How quickly you have forgotten Opititron...do you not recognize me?"
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Top Dollar looked over Optitron. "I think all that time out of it may have jarred your memory circuits, my friend." He turns back to Thunderwing. "Maybe you should remind him who you are," he said slyly.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

***MESSAGE INCOMING FOR LORD THUNDERWING***

"Ramjet to Thunderwing. We have begun to track the 'cargo'. Will keep you updated.

***MESSAGE ENDS***
Galvatron91

The smirk broadens

Post by Galvatron91 »

"Acknowledged Ramjet....continue and keep me updated."

Thunderwing shot a look at Top Dollar.

Thunderwing: "The prize is nearly ours old friend...now to finish with family matters."

The cold gaze of the ancient Decepticon aristocrat shifted back towards Optitron.

TW: "Isn't that right, Optitron?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

***INCOMING MEESAGE FOR LORD THUNDERWING FROM SIXSHOT ON CYBERTRON. RE: LOCATION OF GALVATRON***

We've found something in a sector of Wild Space. We will go to investigate it after we have recharged. Will move out next cycle

***MESSAGE ENDS***
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Thunderwing looked down at Optitron and pulled him within hearing range of a whisper...and muttered some information to him in an ancient dialect. He then passed him a disk and shot him a look.

Thunderwing: "All you need to know is there...including where to find me should you have questions. It seems the Insecticons are also causing some mayhem around the area. Top Dollar Would you be so kind as to investigate the matter...and squash those insects should they get out of sorts with you!"

With that Thunderwing transformed into his massive ship mode and blasted off to meet with Sixshot's patrol.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Top Dollar twirled his gun on a finger as Thunderwing sped away. "I hate Insections," he mused, then activated a small satellite device. He could hear the Terrans screaming, almost incoherently, about the destruction of their "White House". He neither knew nor cared what that was, but the way it had been destroyed was of interest to him...Insecticons. Thus, he departed for Washington immediately.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The rubble burned, the people screamed.

And the Insecticons enjoyed every minute of it.

Kickback, Ransack and Venom were chasing away nearby humans, as Chop Shop, Barrage and Bombshell continued to nibble on the remains.

All human resistance was crushed, and they knew it.

Suddenly, a shrill shriek erupted.

"Invaders, Invaders!"

They turned to see Top Dollar approach.

In the nearby helicopter which had landed in order to avoid detection, Spike saw the approaching figure.
And In Carbomya, as the event was being broadcast on all major news channels, so did Snake, Fakkadi and Lazarus.

"I think we've got trouble", Snake muttered.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi shrugged.

"Perhaps. We shall see how events develop. We are safe here, my friends."
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Top Dollar looked over the Insecticons. "I see the passage of time changes little," he comments. "Why are you wasting your energy on these humans, anyway? The Insecticons I remember had bigger ideas than eating human buildings like this."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Kickback glared at Top Dollar.

"Yes", he said. "But that was a long time ago. We Insecticons now have a bigger agenda."

"And you don't factor into it", Bombshell said, firing a cerebro shell at the large Decepticon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell smiled. The large van, accompanied by his two Conquesticon partners, were watching the standoff from a comfortable distance, enjoying the show.
"It seems that 4 million years changes much," Stryfe said. "If Decepticons will fight one another like this."
Chancre, his other partner, just chuckled.
"Unfortunately, we can't let this go on." Death Knell stated, "Fortunately, we finally get to see some action!"
"Let's just hope that they our 'fellow' Decepticons don't take our infiltrating this world as an act of hostility," responded Stryfe.
"If they do, then they deserve what they get!" with that, Death Knell drove off, leaving the two sportscars behind. Stryfe, the black one, followed, while Chancre remained behind, chuckling softly to himself.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

In the blink of an eye--not his own--Top Dollar flipped his gun into position and shot the cerebro shell down, never losing his gaze on Bombshell.

"I see how it is," he says. "I guess Thunderwing was right about you."

He twirled the gun lightly, observing their movements. It was not yet time for him to strike.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Before the Insecticons had a chance to respond to Top Dollar's exceptional display of marksmanship, they got yet another surprise. An old-looking, grey van roared in between the bugs and their opponent, and squeeled to a stop.

"Is this how Decepticons behave now!?" the van roared, "Is this how you seek to build an Empire!?"

Before the assembled crowd could respond, Death Knell transformed, his van mode folding up into a tall robot of extraordinary width. He drew his two ion pulse carbines, aiming one at Top Dollar, the other at Bombshell.
And he waited.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The ion pulse blast caught the Insecticon square in the chest, sending him backward.

In the nearby helicopter, the camera crew and Spike continued to capture the action, and play it out on all news statios.
"This will get bad pretty quuck", Lazarus said.

"I agree", Snake said. He turned to Fakkaddi.

"My friend, we must do something."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi shook his head.

"Damn those Insecticons! They couldn't complete a simple mission...why did they even bother with those other Decepticons?"

The dictator pointed to Lazarus.

"Tell them to retreat...but not to this location." I do not want any other Decepticons, especially more Renegades learning of this area. In time, the Insecticons may return here, that is if they aren't killed first!"
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Top Dollar looked at Death Knell and raised an eyebrow.

"...And you are?" He said coolly.