About TF : Energon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Baseley09
Protoform

About TF : Energon

Post by Baseley09 »

I see it was announced by Hasbro recentlyish, is this for the western version - has there been a Jap version airing??

Is it Japanese produced & a sequel to Armada??

I hope they get rid of the moral crapo this time, at least Unicron is looking badass
"One shall stand, one shall fall"
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

From what I hear, it takes place 10 years after Armada. There are minicons, but they don't unlock hidden powers. They only make the guys stronger. From what I hear, they plan to make the Autobots few in number, so they have to combine to survive.
Zath
Protoform

Post by Zath »

It is still Japanese produced... but hasnt aired yet in Japan (show might not be completed at this time).

There will be more control from hasbro to avoid the problems that occured with armada.
We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

After doing some reading on the other forums on this site and from other TF webpages.. it looks like the Autobots will be out numbered.... as always.:wall: so 10yrs after armada huh? what they need to do is turn Armada Issue #14 into a Cartoon EP.. i really liked the idea of the Parellel Worlds..
One shall stand, One shall fall...
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Actually, Hasbro has always kept the ranks of both factions as close to even as possible. This'll be the first time that they are truly outnumbered, and that's an exciting change because that means that they might lose sometimes.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Actually, Hasbro has always kept the ranks of both factions as close to even as possible. This'll be the first time that they are truly outnumbered, and that's an exciting change because that means that they might lose sometimes.

what about beast machines?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

OK, then it's been done once before, which is far from always. I haven't seen Beast Machines yet.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
OK, then it's been done once before, which is far from always. I haven't seen Beast Machines yet.

optimus primal, black arachnia, rattrap, and cheetor (to begin with) vs. megatron, tankor, jetstorm, thrust, and an army of drones.

let the slaughter begin!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

But toy wise they were pretty evenly matched. That is unless you're going to buy a large ammount of drones.

I wonder if they'll be out numbered in the toys?